Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts (30737 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by EponOjuku: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2017
FarahAideed:
Nigerians can never bring Shatta Wale down because they didn't make him , Shatta was made 100 percent in Ghana and Ghana alone .

The fact that he's 100% made in Ghana is already a defect for him. Nothing ever came out of Ghanaian entertainment without the support of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by luckyogor(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2017
adetoroamos:
u r useless mofos, u never think with ur brain for once butnu think with ur legs ode
Pls is soundcity wizkids property,why are they being petty,why blast an artist for another artist,are they wizkids attack dogs or is it because the artist is not wealthy enough to give them money,they did this rubbish with psquare some years ago and now they are exhibiting extreme un-professionalism again.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by dominique(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Very silly and unprofessional of sound city to blast shatta wale because he dissed wizkid. Imagine Rihanna and Katy Perry are fighting and MTV decides to jump in and take sides with Katy because Rihanna is not American or BET decides to side Rihanna because she's black. Why should a music channel be taking sides in a petty bickering which does not concern them?
Their drab SMVCA awards has collapsed, Instead of them to improve on their content they're busy blocking and taking side. Very soon na Ontv (where they show outdated nollywood and telenovellas) go remain, their eye go soon clear. Yeye channel with fugly VJs

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Majesticniyi(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Ahan shocked grin

muderkid:
If I wanna kill myself, I'd jump from shatta wales ego to his IQ
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
I never hear any of shatta wale songs?

How does it sound like?

Like Conductors at Oshodi shouting their routes to passengers
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by justmenoni: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
No ooo he's a vulcanizer
quote author=amunkita post=62510889]Hmmm... shatta wale

Abeg is he a Volvo Mechanic[/quote]
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by josielewa(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
udemzyudex:
Why did sound city block him? Nobody is asking that question but instead they are attacking him cos he said he will block sound city artists in GH.

That's the problem with most Nigerians, even those who don't know what happened and how it happened will join the show of shame, just because it a a GH and NG thing.

No wonder the government doesn't take us serious, cos they fail to ask the right question to move them forward.
9ice write up...soundcity is crap...most nigerians lack sense attacking shatta...sound city is not professional..nigerians and brain..chai
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by kullozone(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
udemzyudex:
Why did sound city block him? Nobody is asking that question but instead they are attacking him cos he said he will block sound city artists in GH.

That's the problem with most Nigerians, even those who don't know what happened and how it happened will join the show of shame, just because it a a GH and NG thing.

No wonder the government doesn't take us serious, cos they fail to ask the right question to move them forward.

Abegi!!! Carry your "i too know" go drop your tithe and offering for church jare.
You think all those who're tweeting don't know what they're doing? They know all the rubbish that idiot has said about Nigeria and our artistes in particular, that's why they're uniting against him and also happy he was blocked.
Since you nor know anything wey dey go on, na you suppose go ask SoundCity why them block am.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by HomeOfMe(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by HomeOfMe(f): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

I asked the same question on Twitter. Blogging him is very unproffetional. Ghanians that hate us with a passion for simply being referred to as the giant of Africa. See them mocking Nigeria with bad electricity,kidnapping,and corruption.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by 360command: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

Go and sit down, Ghana still begs Nigeria for electricity and there are parts of Ghana where they've never heard of electricity before.

Electricity is very important in Ghana so that you black albinos don't go about knocking down each other in darkness.
ghana never begs Nigeria for electricity... You are been myopic.

We might be in Africa as much is needed to develop but I can tell you that I have been to many villages in ghana on job and those villages have constant light.

I am from an oil state in nigeria.. My village (now a town) is more advance than those Ghanaian villages yet my village has not seen light for 3 years....

Burkina faso, generates its own electricity, yet they have light.. And ghana is a better place than it.

La cote d'ivoire generates its own electricity, they have constant light. And ghana is a better place that it

Dude travel and u know your country is a big fvck up in the areas of supplying electricity to homes and office...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Chukazu: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
the blocking is not enough...they should block his Destiny join
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by blacq2009(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

You are right. He is too controversial.
And childish too. What exactly did Wizkid do to him? See bitter guy.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by TheManOfTheYear: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
makydebbie:
You can't give what you don't have.
As a matter of fact,Ghana owes us over $3bn of debt over the Gas we supplied them.

Now Gas is used to generate electricity.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by TheManOfTheYear: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
360command:
I hate this old talk way back in the 90's.. 9ja gives ghana light, ghana no get money. Ghana no dey drive beta car.. Ghana people are all black.... Stupid.. Go and read, go and travel.. You give ghana electricity.. Yet u don't have..ghana generates its electricity..
grin grin
You're a joke just as your comment
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by TheManOfTheYear: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
FarahAideed:
Nigerians can never bring Shatta Wale down because they didn't make him , Shatta was made 100 percent in Ghana and Ghana alone .
And his music will remain in Ghana.
Guess you haven't heard, Nigeria is the yardstick for music success in Africa
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by 360command: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
grin grin
You're a joke just as your comment
you are "blocage mentale'.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by TheManOfTheYear: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
360command:
you are "blocage mentale'.
why don't you take a stroll to Google?
And clarify your dumbness
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by 360command: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
why don't you take a stroll to Google?
And clarify your dumbness
that's why I said you are blockage mentale

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by chiraqDemon(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dem go buss bottle on top this guy brain if him nor take time
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by 360command: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
As a matter of fact,Ghana owes us over $3bn of debt over the Gas we supplied them.

You be Gaou! So this is your meaning of "Nigeria gives ghana electricity"

Look, have you heard of "globalization ".. Without globalization, no country can stand alone. Even China, in as much as the president made it mandatory to create things in their country, still they also import other commodities.

Nigerians are dumb.. Becos ghana buys gas from nigeria so automatically Nigeria gives ghana light.

OK, let us look at it this way.. If any country(china, india, USA) buys petroleum product from nigeria, what does this mean? We are also giving them electricity or car or plane or what?

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by YoungLionken(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
I just dey laff... Dat Max boy tho

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by seyoops4u: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wow!!! u watch that series too, AKG, u be akagum!!!
Industreet fire !!!
I heard the season 2 is coming soon, can't wait though.
darkenkach:
Shatta Wale is doing down cry cry just like AKG of Industreet wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by rampantlover: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria is the most useless country on earth, hopeless Nigerians brag about giving Ghana electricity but that same commodity is a luxury in that zoo. Lol
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by daveblessed(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
I never hear any of shatta wale songs?

How does it sound like?
The tin goes.....skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaa...pampampampampampampam...skrrrriiii....panapumpumpumpum
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2017
udemzyudex:

You can't record yourself shooting live bullets from a gun after saying Nigerian artists names and also telling people to 'suck their mother's and expect not to be blocked.

This boy is known for looking for people's trouble even fellow Ghanaian artists. He made some points in his video that may be valid but the way is taking it is not progressive at all. He needs to grow up.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by londoner: 1:09am On Nov 20, 2017
rampantlover:
Nigeria is the most useless country on earth, hopeless Nigerians brag about giving Ghana electricity but that same commodity is a luxury in that zoo. Lol

And even though it's a 'luxury' they are exporting their music made with their generators worldwide. It must really hurt some people's feelings I bet lol.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:

as a matter of fact, Ghana does not owe Nigeria anymore
As your president, what he used the money for.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

The fact that he's 100% made in Ghana is already a defect for him. Nothing ever came out of Ghanaian entertainment without the support of Nigeria.
did you just say that out of your mouth?
Actually nothing ever came out of Nigeria without Ghana support . Name them
Davido
Wizkid
Patoranking
And the rest

Sarkodie
Bhimnation
Sm4lyf
VIP
4x4
manifest
Were all made in Ghana and went round the world making music without caring about the existence of Nigeria.
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Buharimustgo post=62515513][/quote] grin grin
There's no dancehall artist in Nigeria
Same way there's no rapper in Nigeria as we speak grin grin
Re: Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts by Just30: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2017
360command:
I hate this old talk way back in the 90's.. 9ja gives ghana light, ghana no get money. Ghana no dey drive beta car.. Ghana people are all black.... Stupid.. Go and read, go and travel.. You give ghana electricity.. Yet u don't have..ghana generates its electricity..
don't blame them too much grin grin
They don't know what electricity is.
They've not travel out of their basement before

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Sultry Photos / Davido's Daughter Gets Another Amazing Photo / Timaya Shares New Pic, Seems He's Going Back On Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.