Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,576 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) (6924 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by globemoney: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Peter obi

After sponsoring attacks on social media against his successor Willie Obiano by this team of social media propagandists (throughout the last tenure) and carrying himself as the king maker of Anambra politics, today Willie Obiano not only won his reelection without him, Obiano won him in his own LGA and also won his puppet 80 year old candidate obaze in his own LGA.
We await what the future holds for Peter obi in national and state politics.. Unless he changes his deceptive and saintly character, I'm afraid, nothing anymore for him from here..

Congratulations to Governor Willie Obiano

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by globemoney: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2017
nwabobo, cuche, ijoba2, obayaya, whynotthetruth, mopolchi, africonji, ngeneukwenu, etc

Kam biakwa

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by globemoney: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Peter obi's godson Obaze will now either proceed to syria for humanitarian activities as was advised or now answer his calling as a prophet cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by LasGidiOwner: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Nwanne I ga egbu mmadu cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by nwabobo: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:
Peter obi

After sponsoring attacks on social media against his successor Willie Obiano by this team of social media propagandists (throughout the last tenure) and carrying himself as the king maker of Anambra politics, today Willie Obiano not only won his reelection without him, Obiano won him in his own LGA and also won his puppet 80 year old candidate obaze in his own LGA.
We await what the future holds for Peter obi in national and state politics.. Unless he changes his deceptive and saintly character, I'm afraid, nothing anymore for him from here..

Stop being petty man, you are almost 40 years old. A winner must emerge in every contest.

15 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Damian077: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Prophet without mantle
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Oga080666419419: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
nwabobo:

Stop being petty man, you are almost 40 years old. A winner must emerge in every contest.
Those guys are very childish, to them its a revenge and winner takes all mentality

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by globemoney: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
nwabobo:

hehehehe, you didnt know this when you were mocking Ngige after the last elections? E really pain am. A winner must emerge, so I await peter obi to quickly congratulate obiano.. lmaooo

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations To Obiano! grin grin grin

Tony despite all odds put up a good fight! I say, you can fight another day.

As for peter Obi, Obiano has finally relegated him to political oblivion, as far as anambra politics is concerned.

The Two Biggest Losers Are;

Peter Obi

IPOB/Nnamdi kanu

20 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by globemoney: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oga080666419419:

Those guys are very childish, to them its a revenge and winner takes all mentality
yes, winner takes all my brother
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Atiku2019: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations Obiano.....

But Obaze doesn't look 80 shocked
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by tinsel: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
For me the biggest winner in this election is APC.
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by nwabobo: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

hehehehe, you didnt know this when you were mocking Ngige after the last elections? E really pain am. A winner must emerge, so I await peter obi to quickly congratulate obiano.. lmaooo

Point me to where I mocked Ngige? Stop behaving like a child my friend.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

As for peter Obi, Obiano has finally relegated him to political oblivion, as far as anambra politics is concerned.

Peter Obi

IPOB/Nnamdi kanu
We are preparing Peter Obi for the bigger picture, where's he's going to play a key role in Atiku/Duke 2019, by the way this victory is for PDP and APGA. After Ekiti election your gender will change for good

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
EFCC should just pick this man up...useless gregory

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
The election has further given legitimacy to my theory that the influence and relevance of a former Governor can only last a maximum of 3 years of leaving office.

Though there are few exceptions like James Ibori, Bola Tinubu, Sani Yerima (religious reasons), George Akume (ethnic reasons) etc.

Welcome to the league of expired former Governor @Mr Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Cuche: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
He didn't want to resign honourably. Now, he is forced to resign from politics.
He will keep distance from Anambra politics for long even the Anambra Central Senatorial slot is out of his reach.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by LasGidiOwner: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
My man welcome back. cheesy

NgeneUkwenu:

Peter Obi

IPOB/Nnamdi kanu
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Bolustical: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
The biggest loser was E-lamidi Cownu because:

The election held (his biggest loss)

He was chased away in an unceremonious manner

He is permanently out of the picture, no one talks about him again

11 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by nonsobaba: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Politically, Peter Obi is already down and out, never to rise again.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Kokolet11: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

you talk too much well congratulation.
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Kokolet11: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Peter Obi

IPOB/Nnamdi kanu
you are very foolish.the biggest loser is your pay master buhari.
#IPOB

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Kokolet11: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
nonsobaba:
Politically, Peter Obi is already down and out, never to rise again.
hahaha you ex master.
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by patrick89(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Peter brought every mud upon himself! He should have been by now a demi god. But he messed up!
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by CrtlAltDel: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bolustical:
The biggest loser was E-lamidi Cownu because:

The election held (his biggest loss)

He was chased away in an unceremonious manner

He is permanently out of the picture, no one talks about him again

Igbos are the biggest loser…. Igbos, any comment, Ofe Nsala don finish grin grin grin

Truth Hurts
Jetleeee I see you grin

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by sdindan: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:
Peter obi

Don't forget that after this election, the two will still sit one place, drink and plan how to deceive people like u and share money and while u are here hating.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by globemoney: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
sdindan:

Don't forget that after this election, the two will still sit one place, drink and plan how to deceive people like u and share money and while u are here hating.
How does that relate to this topic?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by HashtagMoniker(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
For me it's OJUKWU jnr.
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by sdindan: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

How does that relate to this topic?

Obi u called a loser is a politician like Obiano.
They are just political enemies .

Stop bragging here boy .
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by SHAKABOOM: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hahahahaha! Nah I don't believe yu..The biggest lossers are Arthur eze the lizard man, Ojukwus son tamed by an Amazon named Bianca ad Tony nwoye. cheesy
Apc were una dey?Hahahahahahahahaha! Some Zombies go cry wella dis night

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by Atiku2019: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The election has further given legitimacy to my theory that the influence and relevance of a former Governor can only last a maximum of 3 years of leaving office.

Though there are few exceptions like Bola Tinubu, Sani Yerima (religious reasons), George Akume (ethnic reasons) etc.

Welcome to the league of expired former Governor @Mr Peter Obi

Exactly.
Re: The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) by globemoney: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
sdindan:

Obi u called a loser is a politician like Obiano.
They are just political enemies .

Stop bragging here boy .
You Peter Obi boys never learn, anything n the coming days, you will see what I’m saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. / Armed Forces Remembrance: Ugwuanyi Donates Cash, Food To Widows Of Fallen Heroes / Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.