Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani (11796 Views)

Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki / Gunmen Attack: Resort To Violence Cannot Save You- PDP Tells Yahaya Bello / FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by HomeOfMe(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
nemezu:
‘Future whistleblowers may resort to pay before service’ Senator Shehu Sani tells FG

Following the unending drama surrounding the payment of N860 million to the whistleblower that led to the recovery of $43 million in the Ikoyi apartment, Senator Shehu Sani says this could lead to future whistleblowers to ask for payment for they blow the whistle of any hidden loot.

source : http://viewz9ja.com/politics/future-whistleblowers-may-resort-to-pay-before-service-senator-shehu-sani-tells-fg/
Betwee the two evil,I'd rather negociate with the looters if it comes to that than trust this FG,they're worse.
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by erico2k2(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
nemezu:
‘Future whistleblowers may resort to pay before service’ Senator Shehu Sani tells FG

Following the unending drama surrounding the payment of N860 million to the whistleblower that led to the recovery of $43 million in the Ikoyi apartment, Senator Shehu Sani says this could lead to future whistleblowers to ask for payment for they blow the whistle of any hidden loot.

source : http://viewz9ja.com/politics/future-whistleblowers-may-resort-to-pay-before-service-senator-shehu-sani-tells-fg/

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by victorazyvictor(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
People really think the criminal Federal Government will pay someone N860 million? Bwahahahahaha!

That ewedu snitch still has 86 years to stay in that psychiatric hospital in yaba left. grin grin
what a country indeed
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Kiakia(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
People really think the criminal Federal Government will pay someone N860 million? Bwahahahahaha!

That ewedu snitch still has 86 years to stay in that psychiatric hospital in yaba left. grin grin
If it is so, the federal government should not make promises it has no intention of keeping. This was how the dictator of Imo State promised jobs, factories and industries during the electioneering campaign. Less than two years to the end of his disastrous tenure, not a single industry or factory is standing anywhere in the State. Instead, he has successfully liquidated the ones established by his predecessors. The few lucky applicants that he managed to offer employment were only paid recently after about six months of being employed. What is worrisome is that he paid them just the basic salary without allowances!
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by MONITZ: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xda59:

That amount is just ridiculous. They should rather make it a flat rate of N10 million for every whistle-blower no matter the amount that was discovered.

Why is it ridiculous or is it not subject to the terms and conditions of the promise by the FG again? U can't just be changing the goal post in the middle of a match. The FG should let her words be her bond by paying up the exact amount accruable to the guy..
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by breakeven: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
chrisdstar1:
Anything that will benefit the masses is dead on arrival in this country but if it will benefit politicians, it is enforced.
In Nigeria who will give a common man 860 million for blowing whistle. They will rather declare him mad. angry angry angry grin cheesy
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by AngryRebel: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:
Shehu Sani is a smart northern politician. Probably the only man that thinks straight in that part of the country.

If he stands for presidential election, he already has my vote
Same with me,his d only person I can cast my vote for from d north,even though I don't buy into their silly 1Nigeria slogan.
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by oganology33(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rather than blow any nonsense whistle, i'll collect ma 5% from the thief. To avoid superstory.
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Mypeople2(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
msjijitar:
Like Ben Bruce Murray like Shehu Sani,

A total Misplaced priority.

anyways lemme finish this i will be back in just a moment
Maybe you meant" let me finish cleaning up this mess "

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by HomeOfMe(f): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
breakeven:

What are you spewing? You judge a man by the type of friends he keep. So buhari is not different from his colleagues in APC. Its only zombies that are stii believing buhari is for real.. For I wrote him off long ago. We are still waiting for the messiah in Nigeria politics.
Maybe you've not heard this very old saying,"show me your friends ans I'll tell you who you are".

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Kobicove(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
This government is made up of a bunch of incompetent and insincere people! undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by swayflow: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
All this is just a means to stop people from whistle blowing...

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by surgical: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:
Shehu Sani is a smart northern politician. Probably the only man that thinks straight in that part of the country.

Me too
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by KingMicky3286: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
nemezu:

hahahaha this one funny
Let the world read ooo www.NewsDroop.com is the World No 1 forum/Breaking News Platform where you get PAID for posting and commenting on news, events and other things happening in Nigeria now and the World at large.. Start Posting to get your PAY.
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by 9jatatafo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Government of lies!!! The whistleblower will not be paid in this Nigeria. The whistle blower make a mistake for blowing his whistle to the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
APC and Buhari's planted all these funds for propaganda against PDP and GEJ's. Their covers blown by whistle blowers, how on earth would anyone expected to be paid such amounts of money, that even civil servants that worked for over 35 years did not see such amount for gratitude.
Even 10 million naira meant for retirees, is a rocket science to pay.

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kiakia:
If it is so, the federal government should not make promises it has no intention of keeping. This was how the dictator of Imo State promised jobs, factories and industries during the electioneering campaign. Less than two years to the end of his disastrous tenure, not a single industry or factory is standing anywhere in the State. Instead, he has successfully liquidated the ones established by his predecessors. The few lucky applicants that he managed to offer employment were only paid recently after about six months of being employed. What is worrisome is that he paid them just the basic salary without allowances!
APC by Okorocha had opened statues factory for Imo state citizens. At lease at all at all, Imo state people will use that to remember one of their mistakes and 419 governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by smileyoo: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
nigerians 're really gullible, apc govt promising them heaven & earth, they keep on believing the lies without thinking how possible, hw do you expect this criminal govt to give out such huge amount to an individual?

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
nemezu:

Oga APC can't whistle blow their own money.
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by coputa(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
jerseyboy:
Whistle blowing is dead. Killed by St. Buhari Is a Good Man, its the People Around Him stupidity.

PS: Advice to potential whistle blowers, alert the looter instead and cut your deal with him.
The looter will either kill you or relocate the loot.It's better to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by tizzle(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
just mind your business... leave whistle blowing to Mike Dean
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Kiakia(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jolar101:

APC by Okorocha had opened statues factory for Imo state citizens. At lease at all at all, Imo state people will use that to remember one of their mistakes and 419 governor.
No be small 419. This one na big thief. Obasanjo warned Imo State about this man in 2011, but nobody cared to listen. Now, the hen has come home to roost. However, Okorocha will certainly not go unpunished for all he has put the people of Imo State through.

2 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by TheVictorious(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:

He will definitely have mine too!

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by billyG(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
d feel #850m is too big for 1 poor retched security man who has not seen #50k in his life b4.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC / FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide / Coffin Dealer Feigns Kidnap, Demands Ransom From Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.