Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Open Check - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Open Check (271 Views)

My Open Letter To Governor-elect Of Oyo State Engr Seyi Abiodun Makinde / Biggest Open Check In Africa / "Let's Grow Up" My Open Letter To Nigerian Youths - As 1st October Approaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Open Check by alanka(f): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thieves. Leaders thieves, followers thieves. Everyone wants to rape where he does not sow. EBAMI KIGBE OLE…
I do not have much to say here, all I want to say is to ask, as I have asked in other cases..it is my duty to ask is your right to response positively or negatively…
Just as every other wistle blowers were paid for blowing wistle, I also have right to receive my 5% for blowing wistle that led to discovering of billions of naira. Although, I did not blow wistle for money but to fight back at the secret idiots that were bouncing in and out of my house unchecked.
If I would have to claim the 5% then there are many reasons to also claim fee for all the consultancy services that I had rendered to Nigeria government in the past. I had rendered consultancy services on: Economy, Finance, society, curruption, politics among others, peace. I went as far as helping to government of Nigeria to design policies, formular, modality among others but nothing had been received for the services/values.
If Nigeria government would not pay for these services, she does not also have to pay me for the 5% wistle flowing fee…if she must pay for one, she must pay for all. I will not collect the 5% without collecting for othet services in the past.
Because I believe, government may not know how much is my charges for other services I have rendered in the past, I advise to send me open check I know total of my money, I will right it myself

If envelop that containes OPEN CHECK, SOME CASH AND LETTER OF APOLOGY TITTLE: ‘I SWEAR I NO GO DO AM AGAIN FROM’ NIA did not find its ways to my hand within the 48 hours do not bother again.

Note:
That payment of the money must not have motive other than the fact that it is my right, I will reject it
If after receiving the money, if I find any effort to inflence my decision on the money, I will use it all to play gamble and I will never look for job again. Meaning I will spend the rest of my life sleeping outside.
Re: My Open Check by Sprumbabafather: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
You must be an afonja? grin

(1) (Reply)

Why IPOB Fell Like A House Of Cards: Nnamdi Kanu’s Confessions By Churchill Okon / State Your Role In Mainagate, Ex-nba President, Csos Tell President / Nigeria's Present Structure Is Not Sustainable - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.