Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads (1376 Views)

Why Do Atheist Celebrate Christmas? / CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by 1Sharon(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
konjinus:
i noticed a lot of atheist waste their precious time on threads talking about God especially the Christian God. Are they envious of religious people? are they curious about God even though they think God doesn't exist? Why do they have a predilection for Christian threads? Do they hate or fear Muslims?

Join the queue, I'll drink your tears
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by 1Sharon(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
ikechizoba:
they already know where they are going (H**l).. so make them kukuma look for souls to join them,as a way to console themselves that they are not alone Or the fear that no-one is buying their idea despite their efforts to rubbish God's name, so they are trying harder

You talk as if you are so sure you are going to heaven
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by konjinus(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
1Sharon:

Join the queue, I'll drink your tears
are u an athiest
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
1Sharon:

You talk as if you are so sure you are going to heaven

Of course.. if not, Then what am l living for? ...That's the only hope that keeps me going biko

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by adepeter2027(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
ikechizoba:

Of course..

You can't be too sure dearie
if not, Then what am l living for?

Lemme surprise babe, according to Muslim doctrines, if you don't pray five times and believe in the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) PBUH, you will rot in hell.

There is no escape for you as a Christian not enter to Muslim hell....
That's the only hope that keeps me going biko
So you're gambling all ya efforts in life just to enter heaven?
LoL
You make me laugh in swahili cos you never can tell who the true God is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
adepeter2027:

You can't be too sure dearie

Lemme surprise babe, according to Muslim doctrines, if you don't pray five times and believe in the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) PBUH, you will rot in hell.

There is no escape for you as a Christian not enter to Muslim hell....

So you're gambling all ya efforts in life just to enter heaven?
LoL
You make me laugh in swahili cos you never can tell who the true God is.

please leave me and my God, l believe in God the father, the son and the Holy spirit....l am happily living my life as a child of God. l cling to him for everything I do, cos he is the sole reason why l am living. l choose who l want to believe in, same as you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by budaatum: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
konjinus:
i noticed a lot of atheist waste their precious time on threads talking about God especially the Christian God.  Are they envious of religious people? are they curious about God even though they think God doesn't exist?  Why do they have a predilection for Christian threads? Do they hate or fear Muslims?

‎In the reading of this, know that Go‎d means all gods, including Yahweh and Allah. ‎

Atheist have various reasons for discussing with believers. Mine is because of the irrationality and sense of superiority some believers have, and the bigotry and their denigration of those who don't see things their way. Those who don't believe what you believe are a fools, is after all your mantra!‎ 

Agnes is a dear God worshipping simple woman in a Church I go to sometimes. She treats me like her child and I really look forward to seeing her. When she takes Communion, the wine and the bread must turn into the body of Christ and the blood of Christ for she opens her mouth and goodness flows forth.

A friend of ours once asked why I don't preach atheism to her. My response was, first, what do I give her in place of her God? (Atheism, after all, will be found to be lonely and devoid of the comfort and assurance she finds in her belief). Secondly, she cannot grasp what I'd be talking about (it would be like trying to convert her to Teapot worship!). Third, she does not judge or bother me because of my atheism. And finally, she has the right to believe whatever she wants, and so do I.

You believers on here though are a different kettle of believers - and I don't mean as individuals, but as members of a Nigerian society. And allowing you to impose your worldview is tantamount to evil worship!‎

You find it acceptable, for instance, not to require evidence for what you claim to believe, which is ok, except, tell those who do require evidence to believe as you do. You read one single book and make out that is all the knowledge that is required. And you are conditioned not to seek knowledge for fear that it will kill you. Can you imagine people who reason as stated being in control of a nation. The roads will not be tarred, bridges will not be built, the schools, the hospitals and other institutions will be dysfunctional, and the society such people live in will be nasty, brutal and short. And rather than rise up and do something about it, the people who live in such societies will be waiting for a messiah to come and fix it for them or console themselves believing there's some blissful place they go to when they depart from the hell they have created. But even worse than that is you believe your horrible world is heaven. ‎And when the Messiah does arrive, what do you do? You crucify him, crucify him, crucify him, and then refuse to acknowledge what you've done and blame others for killing the Messiah you knew not when He was amongst you!‎

The odd thing is that though you read the book, you understand it not! How come you miss the part where belief is for demons? And don't you start with God's love for the world! True as it may be, you just don't get how it is true! If only you could get how truly Jesus is Lord. You utter the words in the exact same breathe with which you crucify the thought! Salt of the earth? You? More like that which corrupts and adds bitterness if you asked me. You believe but abandon your God given responsibility. ‎Oh Jesus Christ, were not these those you railed and warned us about, saying they deal in stones and hand out serpents?‎ For bread
‎‎‎
The sad thing is, you have a world changing ideology - and for the good at that, where the lamb and the lion can dwell in harmony - but you don't get it, yet. The Christians hate the Muslims, the Muslims hate the Christians. And you want me to join in with you! God forbid bad thing. I can't stand the either of your bigotrys. It sure does not make happy dwellings for lambs and lions!‎

If God does not build the house, the builders build in vain, says the Word. Go to nations that have understood this, (you will know them from a thread on here which states countries you are advised not to go to), you‎ will see that they tend not to believe much. They used to, believe, that is, but years of dwelling in the dark ages eventually put paid to that and they now live in light which you brave the scorching desert and the raging seas to get to! Black people live there, white people live there, Muslims live there as do Christians, and if the lions and lambs could be a metaphor for anything, they sure have created a society that is closer to heaven than the one we live in. 
‎‎
The book you read teaches that "there was light", but no one in Nigeria has figured out where the switch is yet. ‎You believe! But you do not deign to know!‎ ‎Your mode of thinking has to be challenged, and some of us have to be the instrument that does that challenging so that you may become bold enough to pluck the fruit off the most important tree in Eden and eat‎. ‎For only then will you abandon your infantile beliefs and ‎see that you are naked.‎ Until then, God will continue to be the figment of your imagination existing only in your minds, while you put forth arguments even you find invalid. ‎

So, worry not about me, the Atheist. If Christ can shed blood to save you, the least I can do is waste my time!‎
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by budaatum: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
My apology for it's length.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Daddy Freeze Is Right About Tithing, { Scriptural References} / All The Performing Artiste At The Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Festival 2017 / University Honors Prophet Odumeje With Doctorate Degree (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.