Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding (46127 Views)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Video Of Adesua Etomi Dancing At Her Traditional Marriage / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by olokeded: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi stuns as she is ready to get married to her husband to be, Banky W today.. Expect more photos

http://metronaija.com/first-photo-adesua-etomi-traditional-wedding/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
edo bride, she for add small weight na. if only na clabar bride, dey for give am peak milk and malt everyday 2 add small flesh

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Skinny undecided

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by MaryBenn(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Beautiful kiss kiss

This guy above me
goan add flesh na, NONSENSE grin but she's skinny sha grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Blackhawk01: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oya Makydebbie, come oooooo. Pinshures yaff land. tongue

I hope "Omo wobes" no attend this wedding sha. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
edo bride, she for add small weight na. if only na clabar bride, dey for give am peak milk and malt everyday 2 add small flesh

Hmmm I am pretty sure Bank W like her like this. That is is why he went for one in the first place.

Every one has a type.

He obviously love slim girls.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by doyinisaac(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
The groom is not complaining

41 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by makydebbie(f): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
doyinisaac:
The groom is not complaining
The way people drink panadol on people's headache these days is alarming. Who cares about his opinion?

35 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Oya Makydebbie, come oooooo. Pinshures yaff land. tongue

I hope "Omo wobes" no attend this wedding sha. lipsrsealed
She's looking beautiful. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Smellingmouth: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
The thing I like about this lady is that she's simple and natural...

Your mama born you well..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
All this razzmatazz on top say no be you burst the kpekus.... undecided

Issorite...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Smellingmouth: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
loneatar:
Skinny undecided

27 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Hmmm I am pretty sure Bank W like her like this. That is is why he went for one in the first place.

Every one has a type.

He obviously love slim girls.
GBAM

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by MaryBenn(f): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by hemartins(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wish them a happy married life.
May God bless their Union.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by saydfact(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by coolie1: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
omo this babe nose big oh make I no lie

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by dadavivo: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ok

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
See wife oo cool
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Sexytemi(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chaii, today na today o...its all about banky and susu
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by cstr1000: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Fucck me. angry angry
Nairaland , this is enough. I use God beg una.
Even serena didn't have as much publicity and event duplication.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by dayleke: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shey e never do una?
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by vioment: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Make e no go be say banky dun enter one chance o. The attention seeking smell foul, no candid picture anywhere. Anyhow, i wish them a happy married life.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lord please preserve this marriage,many eyes wants to see them fall...Please preserve them
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Too skinny for my liking

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:
Fucck me. angry angry
Nairaland , this is enough. I use God beg una.
Even serena didn't have as much publicity and event duplication.

Igbo man. I am sure it is painful seeing Yoruba culture and heritage being showcased to the detriment of your apoche traditional wears. Just take it easy, hate kills #yorubarules.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
To be honest, the girl is skinny oooo. I like more flesh. angry undecided cry
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by emeijeh(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Everything is now on social media.

What happened last night is on facebook
undecided
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by haconjy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
I always prayed that o e day, my day will come...

Urhobo Weds Yoruba
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ritababe, rather than follow in the stead of your sister & embrace a Yoruba dick, you're busy arguing blindly the ownership of Lagos which is not even up for a debate.
Yoruba preek fall on you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Yul Edochie: An Igbo Commissioner Who Forbids Igbo Language In His Office, Shame / Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.