Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Congrats Our People In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats Our People In Anambra (616 Views)

Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) / Congrats To Kwankwaso And Kano Pdp / Ojukwu Lied To Our People (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats Our People In Anambra by dometome: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thanks be to our people in Anambra for not disappointing, you did well in boycotting the S(election), enjoyed your ofensala, May God bless the ofensala that you ate so that it will nourish your bodies and keep you alive for the future, for the battles ahead are even greater, we have made our statement clear.
Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by Pierohandsome: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Which of the election they boycot, is it the one they are stil counting the result?
Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by dometome: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Which of the election they boycot, is it the one they are stil counting the result?
We all know that we all stayed at home and enjoyed our ofe nsala, I did.
Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by shukuokukobambi: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
dometome:
We all know that we all stayed at home and enjoyed our ofe nsala, I did.

Very true. Only ghosts, abok.I and afonja voted sad

1 Like

Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by dometome: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Very true. Only ghosts, abok.I and afonja voted sad
of course some dimwits, fools, illitrates, poverty ravaged 1diots voted, it is their rights to do so, but a situation where out of 2.7 million voters that were registered, only about 300,000 voted, please do the calculation, the difference is clear, that is a difference of 2.4 million, this is according to TVC and Sahara reporters, so one with IPOB is one with majority. I am sick and tired of the aloofness of nigerian politicians and their supporters. I am very sure Obiano will not do anything for Anambra, because he never cared about us, but this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by shukuokukobambi: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
dometome:
of course some dimwits, fools, illitrates, poverty ravaged 1diots voted, it is their rights to do so, but a situation where out of 2.7 million voters that were registered, only about 300,000 voted, please do the calculation, the difference is clear, that is a difference of 2.4 million, this is according to TVC and Sahara reporters, so one with IPOB is one with majority. I am sick and tired of the aloofness of nigerian politicians and their supporters. I am very sure Obiano will not do anything for Anambra, because he never cared about us, but this is just the beginning.

See the final figures for the 3 main parties

APC - 98,752
PDP - 70,293
APGA - 234,069

Totalling 403,114 surpassing the 2013 figures of 373,841. That means they even got more votes now than previously cheesy

Is it that anambra has been boycotting elections even under GEJ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by tooth4tooth: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

APC - 98,752
PDP - 70,293
APGA - 234,069

Totalling 403,114 surpassing the 2013 figures of 373,841. That means they even got more votes now than previously cheesy

Lol ,Nnamdi Kanu told them to boycott election in 2013 as well grin

1 Like

Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by shukuokukobambi: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Lol ,Nnamdi Kanu told them to boycott election in 2013 as well grin

You must be kwarect bro cheesy
Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by dometome: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

APC - 98,752
PDP - 70,293
APGA - 234,069

Nonsense! will nigerians accept we won? I would rather expect a pig to fly.
Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by Bitterleafsoup: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
dometome:
So what did that really do but put someone who vowed to bury ipob back in the lodge?
Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by Bitterleafsoup: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=shukuokukobambi post=62530346]

He is correct people that never vote went to vote. Voting was up 100,000 the results of 4 years ago is still online.
Re: Congrats Our People In Anambra by shukuokukobambi: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
dometome:
Nonsense! will nigerians accept we won? I would rather expect a pig to fly.

No you didn't win. Obiano, inec and Nigeria won cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Robert Mugabe Resigns As President Of Zimbabwe / Bode George, Ahmed Makarfi Bicker, Trade Accusations / Fraudster Impersonating Buhari's Media Aide, Adeshina Has Been Jailed For 8yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.