Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (58788 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Roon9(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
S
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Safiaa(f): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Safiaa this could be us but...
but you're not serious...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Lucas10(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
If dis guy no marry dis gal I dey imagine hw dis gal go cope I don talk ma own

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nwaoma198(f): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Did u minus the heels?
DONADAMS:
she tall pass the guy sef..abomination!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Alariiwo: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Her life, her business..

Let her continue spreading legs for him till he gets tired of her. Her brain go reset then.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by fapcrook(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
elvfab4:
wow am happy am among top 10 on ftc
achievement? keep it up
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by DONADAMS(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Did u minus the heels?
Nnwaayooma...even without heels,,he dosen't stand a chance
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dem dey pay to carry news come front page, Lala i won pay too!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Bibi294(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mufasa27:
But this iceberg guy no fine at all... D guy face b like goat face undecided
bet why
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nwaoma198(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
U are a slowpoke cheesy next time check my name before u quote it's nwaoma not that ur yoloba spelling n back to the matter, height is nothin as long as they are equal on bed grin grin
DONADAMS:
Nnwaayooma...even without heels,,he dosen't stand a chance

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Bibi294(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Find you a man that looks at you the way Juliet Ibrahim's boo looks at her . Choi ..

VIA ; http://www.viviangist.ng/checkout-juliet-ibrahim-and-iceberg-slims-outfit-to-banky-ws-wedding-picture/

cc; Lalasticlala
What look o, Op? All I see is a boy looking up to momma for some goodies
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by DONADAMS(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nwaoma198:
U are a slowpoke cheesy next time check my name before u quote it's nwaoma not that ur yoloba spelling n back to the matter, height is nothin as long as they are equal on bed grin grin
wow....you're even a tribalist....bye!!
Nwaoma198:
wow....you're even a tribalist....bye!!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
but you're not serious...
Am I not? Maybe you just have that 'fûck boy' thought in your mind angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nwaoma198(f): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Can't be and never would be shocked :oa yoloba is seriously bleeping me and I'm sure to d alter
DONADAMS:
wow....you're even a tribalist....bye!! wow....you're even a tribalist....bye!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Safiaa(f): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Am I not? Maybe you just have that 'fûck boy' thought in your mind angry
Lol maybe. I think so...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol maybe. I think so...
Not my fault
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Safiaa(f): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Not my fault
not mine either.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by DONADAMS(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Can't be and never would be shocked :oa yoloba is seriously bleeping me and I'm sure to d alter
hmmmmm..buh your previous comment seem as though you're one...that's by the way....when there's a date be sure to invite me! cool
Nwaoma198:
hmmmmm..buh your previous comment seem as though you're one...that's by the way....when there's a date be sure to invite me!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
not mine either.
It is what it is
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Safiaa(f): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
It is what it is
okay.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nwaoma198(f): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
No date fixed here seeingland grin :Dmaybe in dreamland if you can come by 12:30 am
DONADAMS:
hmmmmm..buh your previous comment seem as though you're one...that's by the way....when there's a date be sure to invite me! coolhmmmmm..buh your previous comment seem as though you're one...that's by the way....when there's a date be sure to invite me!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by zoomman(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
Still waiting for break up
U won't get what ur waiting for.....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leez:

igbos will never wear agbadas to senseless afonja weddings angry

Stop trying to fight it. The Yorubas are naturally ahead of igbos. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Safiaa(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
It is what it is
check fone for text message
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by segebase(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
I need to pork Julia Ibrahim..... or else I go kill maself
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by nengibo: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mufasa27:
But this iceberg guy no fine at all... D guy face b like goat face undecided
Oga iceberg na mr world compared to obaseki

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by tpapi: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
pls who is prettier juliet ibrahim or omotola
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:
This relationship reminds me so much of Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill. The nigga looks starstuck.

Even though Juliet is no star, probably starstuck by her beauty.

Hin don see oyinbo......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Lexusgs430: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
nengibo:

Oga iceberg na mr world compared to obaseki

Imagine receiving a French kiss, from those lips?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Leez(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop trying to fight it. The Yorubas are naturally ahead of igbos. Ok?
in ewedu and cowardice yea of course

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mehn iceberg is ugly!

Jeez!

He should be thanking his God everyday for such beauty.

Na wa o

Love is truly blind.. O ga o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by cornoil(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Talented? U must be high on cheap things. Na Grammy he win? And Juliet is talentless with all the awards she has won? What's ur basis of comparison Olodo?
Rokia2:

You must be drunk. Comparing talented Banky W to Juliet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.