Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 (31639 Views)

Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Lagos (Okada) Motorcycle Operators To Wear Uniforms, Get Tuesday Deadline / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by expensiveguyman(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Haa!!! so bus conductors also has association, hmmm ok ohh!
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Bus conductor association in Lagos

These dudes are just clowns

It's in Lagos that I will see tomatoes sellers association, biscuit sellers association, mango sellers association, funny association....it's just funny

ιт'ѕ ѕιмple logιc...cυz one cυlтιѕт wιтн a pedιgree тo вe eхтreмely vιolenт,вlood тнιrѕтy aтleaѕт мιnιмυм oғ 5yrѕ eхperιence aт ĸιrιĸιrι wιll eмerge aѕ cнaιrмan and wιll ѕeιze тo вe a condυcтor...rυle over тнeм..

aѕѕocιaтιon ιѕ noт ғor υnιғιcaтιon ιѕ ғor aмaѕѕιng υndυe wealтн...вecaυѕe υ pay dυeѕ υnaccoυnтed ғor...annυal aѕѕocιaтιon levιeѕ...eтc...

ι wιll noт ғaυlт υ ιғ υ never ѕтeered yoυr wнeelѕ тowardѕ тнaт dιrecтιonѕ.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by eagleonearth(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Biggie225:
Lagos sef.. grin
Owo da guys right nw..
grin cheesy owo mi da!
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by eagleonearth(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
martineverest:
Body odour will increase in 100 folds o
grin you never see anything. Na to buy your own small car be the way.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by eagleonearth(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

grin grin

Even if it were so,them go tear the thing na? At the end of the day them fit just tie the shirt for head make dem know say dem get the uniform...
grin Lagos too rough jare. No time Lagos nawa
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Honesty007(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice move,no more thuggerish,violent and viceful antisocial conduct against passengers.
no more unwillful and unlawful extortion again.
kudos to sanity!
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by donnaD(f): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
zionmde:

Both of them need the psychiatric model of the uniform, i have just ordered for it on konga
lmao chai u wicked oo.but are u sure konga will have it??try jiji or olx and yakata.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:

Uniform? Those ones? I doubt they'd do it!

Lagos drivers and conductors are some of the worst in Nigeria.

They never have change...never...it often makes me wonder what they do with their change. They can insult passengers and ask them to get down from their buses because of change.

Sincerely, I don't think there's anything good about them

Any action to take to make them better is acceptable!
good to hear but you sound vexed.guy no take this matter personal na
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by mygeeZ(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wonderful logic!!! Though illogical from the premise that gave rise to my submission. If everybody in Lagos has his/her own car, don't you think from what you have said,their won't be need for Conductors; Conductors uniform?
Just trying to make common sense.
Movic1:

If you don't want to sit beside a dirty mechanic then get yourself a car. #simple logic
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by raphy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
If the conductors wear uniform wht will the agbero wear suit n tie. Hahahah Lagos n'a wa. If they don sort the agbero on tym the uniform will be a thin of the disgrace. Bécus some will take ur uniform till u gv them money. I hv live in Lagos I knw how life is.

Wht can't ambode stop his ppl from agbero work no igbo man can do that work it all in the blood of yoruba to be tout from bus to Okada n Keke.

I hope u guys get My point.

ITS serous issue.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
If the Nigerian Police finds it extremely difficult to keep their uniforms clean, then I wonder what magic the Lagos conductors will perform to keep a clean uniform. But sha, let it be black or brown colour.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by daneni1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
I remembered wen d same govt said Okada men should always be on helmet as well as d passengers. Lo and behold, after six months dem no trouble dem again.

Now dey have come with another, conductor to wear uniform. Ok na, make we dey see how long e go dey effective.

It's one thing to make a policy, it's another thing to stick to it.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by techsparkhub: 12:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Jumia blackfriday it's another day
� order on time before others do direct url provided �
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday/
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by newoffer: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Lagos should fix d gangster among d agberos. Lagos not yet a city. They cover for their tribe
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Artixmentor(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2017
so bus conductors also have a nationally recognized association, I never knew before.
well I buy the idea sha, at least for security purpose. we are waiting to see you guyz in uniform
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by mywells: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2017
which day was this Bus Conductors Association of Nigeria formed and what about the drivers,another way to make money into Tinubu pulse,there's no how you would dress a pig it would still go back to the slumps pig would always remained a pig, or would the uniform stop them from smoking igbo and sepe?
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Zeze06(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2017
You Don kee me with laugh... grin grin grin

This is very true Walai....

Blackfyre:

grin grin

Even if it were so,them go tear the thing na? At the end of the day them fit just tie the shirt for head make dem know say dem get the uniform...
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by jamalchance(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2017
the issue is not giving them uniform ... will the keep the uniforms clean
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by DONADAMS(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2017
e go funny die!
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by petitejolie(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2017
those ones dey actually act as nobody
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by newoffer: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Lagos and it's sets of tout civil servants. Check all d Igbo smoking Lawma, lastma, CBD, environmental taskforce, neighborhood. Omo wa ni syndrome
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by 0temAtum: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:
i have free uniforms to donate to some of my NL peeps in the conductor business
Madridguy (I have a complete set for one family)
Sarrki (I have two for couples)
alcatraz2005 (I have one for u)
yarimo (I have two for a couple adult and a kid)
Otematum (i have the yabaleft style)
GrandFinale2017 (I have a father and son To-match outfit)
Yyeske (I have 5 for u, u can use one and give ur brothers the rest)
Pls i still have more to donate, just mention any of ur favorite NL peep in the business and i will give him one.

If we dont empower the zombies, Who will?
Thanks for my mention, however, it is not good to wish a fellow human being madness. Please try to reevaluate the way you think. That I saw the revelation of Yahweh your god in a spiritual cage doesn't make me mad. All you need to do is to pray to your god, perhaps he will reveal himself to you so that you can see him in his spiritual cage. Peace cool
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by zionmde: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
Thanks for my mention, however, it is not good to wish a fellow human being madness. Please try to reevaluate the way you think. That I saw the revelation of Yahweh your god in a spiritual cage doesn't make me mad. All you need to do is to pray to your god, perhaps he will reveal himself to you so that you can see him in his spiritual cage. Peace cool
Hahahahahaha
Bro on a serious note u sound somehow awkward most times. Its not a wish, its an observation.
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by 0temAtum: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:

Hahahahahaha
Bro on a serious note u sound somehow awkward most times. Its not a wish, its an observation.
Anybody talking like the future people will always sound awkward to the people in his days. It's a normal thing though. When Niklas(Nicholas) was talking about our civilization some two thousand years ago, he was hated and killed for saying impossible stuffs and his doctrine(The Nicolatian Doctrine) was burnt off and condemned. But now the civilization he predicted is here, so who was actually mad? Himself or the shortsighted people who killed him for seeing many years ahead?
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Lakeside2134: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Lovetinz:
Commercial Motorcycles were banned from major roads in Lagos
The last few weeks witnessed raids being conducted against errirg motorcycles.
I live near a 'major road'.
The cycles are back like nothing happened.
Same will happen to Uniforms.
A few days of noise, then..
Silence.

The noise they made about the helmet thing a few years back is still fresh my memory
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by zionmde: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
Anybody talking like the future people will always sound awkward to the people in his days. It's a normal thing though. When Niklas(Nicholas) was talking about our civilization some two thousand years ago, he was hated and killed for saying impossible stuffs and his doctrine(The Nicolatian Doctrine) was burnt off and condemned. But now the civilization he predicted is here, so who was actually mad? Himself or the shortsighted people who killed him for seeing many years ahead?
Thank God u said its normal for me to think u re running kolo. So allow me to continue thinking that way. Give me ur address let me come and drop ur own uniform, it is ready
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by 0temAtum: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:

Thank God u said its normal for me to think u re running kolo. So allow me to continue thinking that way. Give me ur address let me come and drop ur own uniform, it is ready
cheesy grin
Come to 15 Oke-Lisa in Ikorodu, I will be waiting for you there. Pls picture of my uniform first, lemme see if it's what I would like. grin
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Videohoto: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Videohoto is a Global E-commerce that connects the market places of the world via video,photo and chat.
We are currently in the Open Air markets in lagos Nigeria,Marrakech Morroco and Capetown South Africa;we are also expanding our network to China,Dubai,USA and India in the coming months.

Videohoto is also available in luxury stores like Bobo's Clothing and Licious Dessert in lagos

JOB DESCRIPTION

The Shoppers Guide is a very important person that helps shoppers get the best out of their shopping experience.

REQUIREMENTS

.Candidates must posses minimum of OND Degree
.Must have good command of English (verbal) and any other local language.
.Must enjoy shopping
.Must be able to navigate 2 major lagos markets without assistance.
.Must be quick thinking and able to make decision
.Must be able to work under pressure and with minimal Supervision.

Interested candidates should forward CV to Info@videohoto.com

www.videohoto.com
Re: Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 by Emanodimo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Maybe for the LAGBUS, BLUE AND RED BRT.... but for Danfo ko le work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success / My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.