Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) (55288 Views)

Annie Idibia At 36 Out Here Looking Younger Than Her Daughter Isabella / Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Speakdatruth: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
One guy that messed up but finally got it right

2face get 9-lives cheesy

I think grace works well with humility.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for coming
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Crossguy: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
The material nor reach my guy.

[qquote author=Ekugbeh post=62528080]2baba whr ur agbada[/quote]
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
jieta:
na poverty nai make 2face no sew the marriage material or na watin

u only wish broke ass

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by toseen7: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Make una gather all this thing put for one thread nah
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by gozzlin: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
2shure:
enuf of this shiiit.
wedding wey no go last reach 2years
abegi

wedding abi marriage
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by jieta: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
paradigmshift:

u only wish broke ass
get off my mention
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cute people... but omo this 2face must be in a cult.. this love for black isn't normal. Awon aiye.
The Beautiful thing is God loves and blesses all.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by 2shure: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
was angry while typing
gozzlin:

wedding abi marriage
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
jieta:
get off my mention

u get mention?
gerararhere
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by tylesh(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shey them use black do 2face ni undecided
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by lordtim001(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
2Baba is tall AF. Even though Annie is more than average in height and she is wearing heels, he is still taller than her. Google brought up 2.04 metres i.e 6ft 8inches
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by NobleRomm(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
2shure:
enuf of this shiiit. wedding wey no go last reach 2years abegi

is that a prayer or a curse..
ur comment isn't mature
anyway, their wedding will not last but their marriage and home will last....
wedding is not the main thing
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
All these our oversabi bloggers, does this look like the venue of the wedding? Can't they see the picture of tuface in the background to know that is his house...... angry

No mind them... and mods follow fuckup to bring this to front page..
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Danielalhassan66(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:
So Banky didn't invite Peter and Paul? cry
why will he do that he dont want them to screw things up by Fighting
note p square are no longer brother the are enemy
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
metronaija2:
2face and his beautiful wife, Annie Idibia pictured at the venue of Banky W and Adesua Etomi traditional wedding in Lagos.

http://metronaija.com/photo-2face-annie-idibia-banky-w-adesua-etomi-wedding/

Most of the pictures were taken from different locations undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Justwiz4(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
wizkid ND skales no show?
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by vchykp(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
rentAcock:
I would really like to know how much these guys paid nairaland to push their diabolical agenda or forcing us to acknowledge their wedding by force. At least 20 topics have graced the front page in regards to this wedding. I'm not exactly sure what they want us to do, feel bad because nor everyone can throw a largish wedding with A-list attendants, or should we erect their statues and worship them every morning? I'm pretty sure if you go through other topics, you will see topics of regular people during their wedding ceremony yesterday but it wouldn't make front page. I wonder how many times banky W and his wife visited nairaland
abi oo, nairaland MODS are really making here irritating, Banky W wedding will soon turn maina's gate mata.. overating useless topics, and nairalanders wedding dont make FP talk more of hittin FP back to back..
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by lifestyle1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
gare:

Make they come there come fight abi, na wa for you

No mind her grin
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Ftom: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2017
2face weh no dey use condom
how many baby mama?
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by webngnews: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Ok
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Peace2love: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
See maturity! Ride on Annie, I love your dress, not all the rags I have been seeing in the of fashion. You're a mother indeed.

Less I forget, thump up 2baba...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.