Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! (1179 Views)

I Need Foreign Fiverr Level 2 Account / I Became A Level 2 On Fiverr Within 2 Months / US Fiverr Level II Account Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by budosky(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
I have started my M.Eng Program (Masters in engineering) and I won't be able to manage this Fiverr account (if you understand). Please this is basically a writing account (article, SEO and blogposts), so you should know you need to have a good writing skill.This is because the account has a 5.0 overall rating. So, if you are interested in purchasing the level 2 account, you can contact me on my WhatsApp.
I can as well give you a Fiverr course I bought for 10k this October( I couldn't believe I could pay 10k for a course but in the end, Its worth it)

+ I also have $30 or so in that account.
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by greatnaija01: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
am interested o
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by tbliss22(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
budosky:
I have started my M.Eng Program (Masters in engineering) and I won't be able to manage this Fiverr account (if you understand). Please this is basically a writing account (article, SEO and blogposts), so you should know you need to have a good writing skill.This is because the account has a 5.0 overall rating. So, if you are interested in purchasing the level 2 account, you can contact me on my WhatsApp.
I can as well give you a Fiverr course I bought for 10k this October( I couldn't believe I could pay 10k for a course but in the end, Its worth it)

How much is the account I'm interested in the course too, are u adding it or would love to sell separately
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by budosky(m): 1:04am On Nov 20, 2017
tbliss22:

How much is the account I'm interested in the course too, are u adding it or would love to sell separately
I'm adding it for free of course. What's the point reselling the course? I'm not that broke. We can discuss the price on WhatsApp.
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by budosky(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
^
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by budosky(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
^^

1 Like

Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by budosky(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Still available
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by wesleyfranklin(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Personally, I don't think starting your masters degree program is enough reason why you should sell your account. I am currently a PhD student and I have a level one account on Fiverr, I am on freelancer, I am also on my.writerweb.com among others and I manage all of them. If you have too many orders, you can just indicate that you are on vacation or you can even outsource it on other platforms or even among your friens and pay then in naira. Well, for me thats my source of income so unless you are on scholarship or have your parents paying the bills then you can go ahead. Just my opinion though.
budosky:

Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by budosky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
wesleyfranklin:
Personally, I don't think starting your masters degree program is enough reason why you should sell your account. I am currently a PhD student and I have a level one account on Fiverr, I am on freelancer, I am also on my.writerweb.com among others and I manage all of them. If you have too many orders, you can just indicate that you are on vacation or you can even outsource it on other platforms or even among your friens and pay then in naira. Well, for me thats my source of income so unless you are on scholarship or have your parents paying the bills then you can go ahead. Just my opinion though.

Thanks for your input Bro. I understand your point but I'm into lot of stuffs so managing the account is no more feasible. Thanks again Bro

1 Like

Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by Ysakaws1: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
budosky:

Is it still available?
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by budosky(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ysakaws1:

Is it still available?

Yeah
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by Ysakaws1: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2017
budosky:

Yeah
I need to review the account before buying. What is your username so I can check it out?
Re: Fiverr LEVEL 2 Account FOR SALE!! by Ysakaws1: 12:43am On Jun 19, 2019
budosky:

Is it still available

(1) (Reply)

See Exchange Rates For Dollar, Pounds And Euro To Naira – Today (12/12/2017) / Get FREE Business Development Ebooks And Turn Your Business To A Million Dollar / Close Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.