Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. (13591 Views)

MIXTAPE: The Unleashed Mixtape Hosted By DJ Instinct |@djinstinct / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
Krayola:

Abeg make una no vex o. I no dey house so I can't listen or download anything. My phone no get all those effizies.

Sucks to be in yankee with a mobile. Get your backside home sharp sharp. cool
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
Haha, I can listen to and download mp3 if it's sent to my gmail account, I just can't Listen from plunder or any of those sites. The thing is that I won't dare post my gmail account on nl. My experience with the emails I have posted here have scared the hell outta be. Awon boys talk say I get one late uncle wey get 19 oil fields for Alaska shocked shocked just $5000 Pere and I get millions of dollars.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2010
^^^no be new thing. . , lol, U be omo naija na. . . u suppose don jasi lol
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
Krayola:

Haha, I can listen to and download mp3 if it's sent to my gmail account, I just can't Listen from plunder or any of those sites. The thing is that I won't dare post my gmail account on nl. My experience with the emails I have posted here have scared the hell outta be. Awon boys talk say I get one late uncle wey get 19 oil fields for Alaska shocked shocked just $5000 Pere and I get millions of dollars.
lmao na today.?? grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2010
Haha I wan jasi die? I just don't want that account to start gettin flooded with span either.

Lalaboi u sure say no b u dey send the mails? grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Amya(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2010
Can i partake somehow? I do more of vocals and a little rap. Or have you reached a limit in participation?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
Amya:

Can i partake somehow? I do more of vocals and a little rap. Or have you reached a limit in participation?

Read the thread.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
Bros Elrazur, hw far na?
Bros 0f0ka, i no kon hear from u again?
I been book half session 4 studio 2mao b4 wey i wan take mix sum songs. . . . . If anybody send me beat, i 4 use for the time take hurry do sumtin. . . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Mafia4life(m): 3:41am On Apr 05, 2010
@all
I bow for una. Men dey cook better mixtape una nor com tell me. I still remain mafia4life ( Na Three 6 Mafia motivate me sha ). I nor change. Make una include me. Abi una won feel any underground track way i do first?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2010
Mafia4life:

@all
I bow for una. Men dey cook better mixtape una nor com tell me. I still remain mafia4life ( Na Three 6 Mafia motivate me sha ). I nor change. Make una include me. Abi una won feel any underground track way i do first?
mafia oya upload your track lets hear what u sound like. wink

Amya:

amya there is no limit, if your a nairalander , u can partake, u can upload a previous work of urs, so we can all feel what u sound like too

@wizkid
i will send a beat to ur facebook inbox in a few minutes. am mixin up one beat 4u
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2010
ofokasibe,

I'm still waiting for your beat o. . . . I know you're better than EL Razur, abeg proof it lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2010
ElRazur, I've heard the beat. It's quite good but I kinda have a problem with the melodies. Plus it sounds more like an R and B. Singing would go really well with it. All in all, it's a very good beat. Maybe when you're done working on it, I'll spew something
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2010
Genuflect:

ElRazur, I've heard the beat. It's quite good but I kinda have a problem with the melodies. Plus it sounds more like an R and B. Singing would go really well with it. All in all, it's a very good beat. Maybe when you're done working on it, I'll spew something

Actually, haven't listened to it again I think it is a bit crap. lol.

Never mind, got something for you. Chamotex worked with it, perhaps you may be keen?

Also got this new joint cooked this morning [Gosh am on roll] I think it may be a banger. In fact, gonna try and do a vocal and post it up and see what people think of it. If you are cool with that beat [I.e this one I just cooked] you can bless it I guess.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
@wizkid, genuflect, krayola, chamotex ,kaydee
i will send yall a snippet of 10 of my beats . shebi i have all of u on my facebook page.
but u guys will have to choose one beat each . when u choose your snippet i will now send u the full beat and the fruity loop master files if u want . that cool innit?

@fl gators
what do u need my beat for ?can u rap?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

i will send yall a snippet of 10 of my beats . shebi i have all of u on my facebook page.
but u guys will have to choose one beat each . when u choose your snippet i will now send u the full beat and the fruity loop master files if u want . that cool innit?

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2010
wizkid, krayola, genuflect, , streetwise, kaydee, chamotex
check ur facebook inbox guys, make una choose one beat each. lemme know which ones yall are choosing according to ur flow pattern so i can assign different beats to everybody.

wetin razor wan talk, abi u don shack shepe for lagos carnival. grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
wizkid, krayola, genuflect, , streetwise, kaydee, chamotex
check your facebook inbox guys, make una choose one beat each. lemme know which ones yall are choosing according to your flow pattern so i can assign different beats to everybody.

@FL GATORS
MY SUGAR BUNNY .DO U WANT A BEAT TOO , SWEETY HONEY SUGAR kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Favormi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2010
How will i get this beatz. How can i search 4 u on facebook? Pls
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Favormi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hw wil i get one?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
Favormi:

How will i get this beatz. How can i search 4 u on facebook? Pls

sorry but first of all, are u a nairalander.? i never heard your name b4 o. which section do u rep.? grin grin
show us ur credentials , upload any mp3 wey u don do first.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2010
ofokaofoki:

Ofoka modafoka . . . that second beat is mine . . . I will murder that beat grin grin grin grin
Lemme go and listen to the rest cheesy
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2010
chamotex:

Ofoka modafoka . . . that second beat is mine . . . I will murder that beat grin grin grin grin
Lemme go and listen to the rest cheesy

i got u in check chamo. u will get the full beat in some few, lemme export it str8 up.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by semid4lyfe(m): 2:15am On Apr 06, 2010
OFF TOPIC

@ Ofoka
Question. . .I downloaded 2 of 'your battle rap diss tracks. . .6 against 1 and your diss to sauron aka the biting viper. Did u make those beats?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2010
Ofoka, why you go use rapidshare upload those trax naw. Plunder or 4shared nko?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by pheesayor(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2010
@ofoka, let's hook up on facebook

fify pheesayor ify is the name on fb.

Holla @ ur boi grin grin grin

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
pheesayor:

@ofoka, let's hook up on facebook

fify pheesayor ify is the name on fb.

Holla @ your boi grin grin grin

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are u a woman? grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@FL GATORS
MY SUGAR BUNNY .DO U WANT A BEAT TOO , SWEETY HONEY SUGAR kiss kiss kiss
Just post the beat already
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2010
fl gators which beat. wetin concern agbero with ovaload embarassed
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Ibime(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
I missed all of this. . .

Are we still taking submissions for the mixtape?

I've got an old track I can submit. . . . cant record nothing new though.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ibime:

I've got an old track I can submit. . . . cant record nothing new though.

Submit sharp sharp!! grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Ibime(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
Krayola:

Submit sharp sharp!!  grin

Ibime presents 50 Bars. . . .

Just a bunch of shite-chatting and misogynism. . .

http://www.plunder.com/50-Bars-download-227a5e9a5f.htm
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by jaybee3(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
JESUS, Ibime is d real deal y'all.
Dats some banging bit and flows u got going mehn.
"Till i started eating pus.y"
"my lyrics are encrypted in code"
I need to be listening to dis in ma sporty, top down kinda thing cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Nas X – Holiday / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.