Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. (13593 Views)

MIXTAPE: The Unleashed Mixtape Hosted By DJ Instinct |@djinstinct / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
ofokaofoki:

wizkid
check out the kid konnect beats, if u dont wanna use any then i will fix u up wit a southern beat
Still downloading,
i wan send you one link. log into facebook!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

Excellente. . . . .but i must say you held back when you shoulda ra[i]p[/i]ed the beats without fear/fervour.
You teased like you were gon' drop volleys of bars in a go but then you stopped mid-way like a DJ teasing his audience in a club.
Me likey. . . . . .Now i am confident we can beat Eldee's team of wack MCs. grin grin grin grin

It was just a lil teaser . . . theres more to come cheesy
And yeah, I was just testing the software Eldee hooked me up with and mic.

ofokaofoki:

chamotex
u sound so generic  grin grin great mic u got right there.
idiot u dey call your senior morafocka u wan make i diss u ?monkey  grin grin

Ofoka Modafoka . . . I was hailing you cheesy
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
lol thats an awesome mic. it even twitched up your voice . brilliant try chamo.
i would like to hear my sweetheart fl gators ,chiogo and the great dark lord da hannibal most wanted troublemaker sauron. grin grin

i never knew mixcraft could do tricks too. good work guyz.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
haha.Nice one Chamotex. I gbadun am.

Ofoka U're next up. whizkid how far nah? we dey wait o. . . grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
Lol. Chamotex, nice effort. Now what's left is clarity
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
Krayola:

Ofoka U're next up. whizkid how far nah? we dey wait o. . . grin
me ke?  shebi i don freestyle , na the others remain
besides my own na to provide beats .lol

wizkid am in facebook now, wetin u wan give me?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2010
oh wizkid so that is the boy they call erhyga ,omo the boy is fuckxin tight. give me more jare. i dey wait u for facebook
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by streetwize(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
Nice one oh Chamo. . . badass baba. . .
Ofoka Im chekin the beat out rite now. . . lemme see if i can work wif. .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ofoka, i get more Warri - PH songs but i go dey tease u wit dem one by one. . . . Abeg send me 0ne beat jor! Make i listen to chamo song sef.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Chamo
shey u no remember me 4 ur shout out? No worry sha.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
da-whizkid:

@Chamo
shey u no remember me 4 your shout out? No worry sha.

No vex mahn, Im cooking up some new ish . . . you'll definitely be there.

streetwize:

Nice one oh Chamo. . . badass baba. . .

Thanks man.

Genuflect:

Lol. Chamotex, nice effort. Now what's left is clarity

Thanks Razor, I'm working to try and make the sound better.

Krayola:

U see say I give you shout out twice
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
chamotex:

U see say I give you shout out twice

haha Thanks. Make u no worry.  wink
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
Krayola:

haha Thanks. Make u no worry. wink

Krayola, I cant download that re-up track on plunder mehn
It's saying I've reached my limit and bla bla bla
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
No wahala. When I get home I'll upload it to a different site.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
Krayola:

No wahala. When I get home I'll upload it to a different site.

Okay thanks.
I wanna do something with that.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
Chei . . . Chamo is almost as ill as Eldee grin grin grin

I like your style, couldn't have done it any better.
And the way you killed it was crazy man . . . and it was a freestyle.
Damn!!!!

My favourite brand is durex grin grin grin U don spoil
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
eldee:

Chei . . . Chamo is almost as ill as Eldee grin grin grin

I like your style, couldn't have done it any better.
And the way you killed it was crazy man . . . and it was a freestyle.
Damn!!!!

My favourite brand is durex grin grin grin U don spoil

Don't be afraid . . . I'm catching up grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
Chamo. . .ori e wanbe jare. . . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
Walahi . . . Aswerrigawd, you guys need to try try this autotune thing.
It's awesome.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
eldee:

It's awesome.

That is to say u don try am. . . . . Upload oh. . . grin
Did u use the mixcraft?

need to try out on my software. . .saw tutorials but havent tried it out yet
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2010
lalaboi:

Chamo. . .ori e wanbe jare. . . .

Ori iwo gan scatter sibe

Lala send me that re-up track abeg. . . I no fit download am from that plunder.
I don write my verse for am.

eldee:

It's awesome.

Do I have to download a different software? Or can I use mixcraft.
And also, can I use mixcraft to make beats . . . I have this crazy beat stuck in my head but I cant put it in to reality
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2010
chamotex:

Do I have to download a different software? Or can I use mixcraft.
And also, can I use mixcraft to make beats . . . I have this crazy beat stuck in my head but I cant put it in to reality

Nah, I know you can make beats but it's kinda hard, it's easier to use other softwares.

Go to this page and download Autotune EFX VST and any other software you like.
http://www.antarestech.com/download/demo.shtml

lalaboi:

That is to say u don try am. . . . . Upload oh. . . grin
Did u use the mixcraft?

need to try out on my software. . .saw tutorials but havent tried it out yet

Yeah, the Antares Autotune VST software . . . works with Mixcraft.

Emi ke, I no dey go myself, if this thing hit internet, my own don be grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2010
eldee:

Emi ke, I no dey go myself, if this thing hit internet, my own don be grin grin

Your reputation don pafuka be that . . . no let am reach o grin grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
Eldee, Im downloading that ish na . . . . God bless Autotune mehn, I need it badly grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
chamotex:

Eldee, Im downloading that ish na . . . . God bless Autotune mehn, I need it badly grin grin

You need to hear me singing . . .'I'm only a few thousands rich, how come Hov be hating on my style' on the DOA's Instrumental grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
lol. . . . Make i see atotuned chamo 1st. . .

na im bdis. . . http://www.4shared.com/file/255583786/b636e571/NL_mixtape___lalaboi_Camotex_.html

When we finish the track. . . we nor go release am oh. . . Staright o El razur for compilation grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
@krayola,
i'm luving dat ur crunkk beat. . . I myt use it. . . Hitting the studio monday morning since i no see mic borrow!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2010
Nice one Chamotex for the shout out.

cool

Glad to see something is coming out of "The plan".
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 12:49am On Apr 03, 2010
Chamo werey. . . I just dey listen wella lol

U neva shop for primano b4. . .opuro nie lol. . .

Extra extra nice one bahbah!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by berniechez(m): 3:06am On Apr 03, 2010
Wow! Wonderful, i'm very much interested in this. Hoping to feature in vocals. Come on guys we need concrete effort to execute it. 1 luv men
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by berniechez(m): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2010
Come on guys, lets keep it up
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2010
Krayola get your arse on YIM. That is all I have to say to you. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Nas X – Holiday / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.