Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Impairiable (when Fate Strikes) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Impairiable (when Fate Strikes) (414 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / IMPAIRABLE (when Fate Strikes ) / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impairiable (when Fate Strikes) by Nicheey(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Disclaimer ,all character in this story are neither dead or alive ,this is as a result of the writer's imagination .

Warning ,non of this work should be copied without the writer's permission (Nicheey1@gmail.com,+2348082726296)

Finally I owe no body anything ,whether I update or not e be no body business .

(Strictly English with mixture of hardcore Nigerian pidgin and slangs ,foreigners are advice to get the Nigerian pidgin translator if there's any ,cause they'll need it )

Prologue

Impairable is a fictional story consisting of vampires and werewolves ,when fate strikes .

Adam who has been friends with elly for a really long time left her for a new werewolf girl he meet ,though elly love him but kept it to her self

Elly tried telling him several but in different ways ,elly is who is in her early 16 is a witch of the strongest coven in ogoni (don't judge me ogoni people ,I'm ogoni too)

The new girl on the other hand name is Emily ,she's from a family of were wolf ,she was born in the half moon of Surat ,northern part of the country ,though she spent most of her transition in the southern belt .

Adam was Elly's best friend who felt nothing but plutonic love for her,adam was 17 same class with elly ,they've been best friends since they were 5 .

Conclusion

Adam had to chose where he stands,the witches Who he grew up with or the werewolves he just met .

The war started when elly emotionally cast a spell on one of the Emily's family who didn't take time to retaliate by haunting them as prey ,though Elly's spell was for Emily unfortunately something went wrong along the line and it went to the wrong person (Emily's kidsis)

The vampires were caught in the cross fire ,the vampires and witches never agrees ,fighting a long war which the witches believed the war was fought since from their 5th generation ,the war was about a territory ,though the witches successful made the vampires stayed in a particular territory (they Dont associate ) .

The war against the werewolves weaken the witches who were outnumbered ,then the vampires revolt ,at first haunting the witches before they had some treaty to end hostilities ,like the saying goes ,a friend enemy is my enemy ,the werewolves launched at the vampires in full force ,this made things in the town of tai to cease ,as schools were closed for the unknown ,humans dying everyday .

Vampires retaliated in a more brutal way ,haunting the werewolves ,the werewoves was being lead by Emily ,the witches by elly ,and the vampires by Areah .

The werewolves came crawling to the witches for help ,will the witches accept or decline ??

It's left for u to find out .

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers In Nigeria / Alive Because Suicide Is A Crime / Bros(a Flash Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.