Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On (696 Views)

Help, My Phone Won't Turn On / How Can I Configure My Bb Passport To Browse With Airtel Data / Help, Normal Subscription Does Not Work With My BB, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by Sirme411(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
After plugging my Phone for hours expecting...To meet a full charged phone....all I saw was www.blackberryerror/Bberror 10-0020

I googled the Error Code Figured out the error code was bout the ba3 took it to d engineer he got a new b3 nd after plugging it into power he got the same error code again

What could be wrong
Re: Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by PheezyLee(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thats a common issue with bb classic. Exactly how my phone got spoilt too and couldn't fix it.
I know of another person with the same issh &it packed up.
Re: Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by Sirme411(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
PheezyLee:
Thats a common issue with bb classic. Exactly how my phone got spoilt too and couldn't fix it.
I know of another person with the same issh &it packed up.

Uncle u mean....the phone neva worked again
yee Gbese re

Re: Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by samsam2019: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2017
Why do you guys waste money on BlackBerry products?
Re: Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by Sirme411(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2017
samsam2019:
Why do you guys waste money on BlackBerry products?

Brother....Am a Bb FREAK
Re: Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by samsam2019: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sirme411:

Brother....Am a Bb FREAK
sorry. But you need to grow out of their nonsense. their products have always been iffy. The only reason they are popular is because they revolutionised the meaning of smartphone
Re: Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by Sirme411(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
samsam2019:
sorry. But you need to grow out of their nonsense. their products have always been iffy. The only reason they are popular is because they revolutionised the meaning of smartphone
Re: Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by Timileyin1234(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
I want to buy the BlackBerry Classic keyboard. I no dey experience such may b u shuld flash it
Re: Help!!! My Bb Classic Won't Turn On by Sirme411(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Timileyin1234:
I want to buy the BlackBerry Classic keyboard. I no dey experience such may b u shuld flash it

Bro I don't understand y d parts is so scarce in IB...m sure u can get d keyboard at Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. / See How And Why You Should Use Disposable Email Address. / Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.