Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

3 Viral Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Viral Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Blog (480 Views)

[FREE EBOOK] How To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Website With Social Media / Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic From Forum To Your Blog / 10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Viral Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Blog by cyberhope(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
If you based your promotions only on social medias, it’s very sure that 40% of your traffic would be unrelated to your niche. This is the main reason I have brought these 3 simple ways of getting targeted traffic to a blog.

Let’s not make it long as usual, I made it short, simple and easy to understand.

Here’s the list of the 3 simple ways to drive targeted traffic to your blog:

Pinterest: a lot of bloggers don’t know the power of pinterest, they just think it’s not capable of getting traffic. But I tell you, Pinterest pinning is one of the best ways to drive targeted traffic to your blog. To do this, join large boards that are related to your niche and post pins there. If the board has 10,000 members, it means 10,000 people sees your pin and atleast a hundred people will Repin your pin. If these hundred people repins, your pin gets visible to their followers too. That’s viral right?

Blog and forum commenting: you must have been seeing this all around or probably doing it, it’s another great way to drive targeted traffic to a blog. Relevancy is best, always visit blogs and forums that are related to your niche and make comments on them. Leave a cool and non spammy comment, don’t bother posting links, there’s a box provided for it which links with your name. Do this and try solving a problem posted by a previous commenter, it helps a lot.

Facebook Groups: this is also a good source for getting targeted traffic. All you need to do is join groups related to your niche, don’t start posting links from day one. First build a presence and trust, I mean, try solving as many group member’s problem, always answer questions you have good answers to. With this, the group admins will know you and once you share links in the group, they will be so eager and happy to approve your posts.

With these three tips I have given and explained, I hope you can now get targeted traffic to your blog with ease and worry no more about hit and go visitors.

Another tip to take note of is how to SEO your post for visitors to stay longer on your blog, because its bad if you drive massive traffic to your blog and they find your articles unorganized.

Source: http://bloggershub.info/ways-to-drive-targeted-traffic-to-a-blog/

1 Like

Re: 3 Viral Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Blog by toyo1808: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Segun wire goes back to begging on the street, Zlatan Ibile called out for using & dumping him

- http://www.ngwassup.com/2017/11/segun-wire-goes-back-to-begging-on.html
Re: 3 Viral Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Blog by Dmayor7(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2017
cyberhope:
If you based your promotions only on social medias, it’s very sure that 40% of your traffic would be unrelated to your niche. This is the main reason I have brought these 3 simple ways of getting targeted traffic to a blog.

Let’s not make it long as usual, I made it short, simple and easy to understand.

Here’s the list of the 3 simple ways to drive targeted traffic to your blog:

Pinterest: a lot of bloggers don’t know the power of pinterest, they just think it’s not capable of getting traffic. But I tell you, Pinterest pinning is one of the best ways to drive targeted traffic to your blog. To do this, join large boards that are related to your niche and post pins there. If the board has 10,000 members, it means 10,000 people sees your pin and atleast a hundred people will Repin your pin. If these hundred people repins, your pin gets visible to their followers too. That’s viral right?

Blog and forum commenting: you must have been seeing this all around or probably doing it, it’s another great way to drive targeted traffic to a blog. Relevancy is best, always visit blogs and forums that are related to your niche and make comments on them. Leave a cool and non spammy comment, don’t bother posting links, there’s a box provided for it which links with your name. Do this and try solving a problem posted by a previous commenter, it helps a lot.

Facebook Groups: this is also a good source for getting targeted traffic. All you need to do is join groups related to your niche, don’t start posting links from day one. First build a presence and trust, I mean, try solving as many group member’s problem, always answer questions you have good answers to. With this, the group admins will know you and once you share links in the group, they will be so eager and happy to approve your posts.

With these three tips I have given and explained, I hope you can now get targeted traffic to your blog with ease and worry no more about hit and go visitors.

Another tip to take note of is how to SEO your post for visitors to stay longer on your blog, because its bad if you drive massive traffic to your blog and they find your articles unorganized.

Source: http://bloggershub.info/ways-to-drive-targeted-traffic-to-a-blog/

This is really awesome.

I love it.

Thumbs up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Needs an Imminent Outlook Improvement & Change / Get Adsense Approval / Urgent Need For A Professional Mlm Website Programmer Living In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.