Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Application Of Flawless, Long Lasting Makeup For Dark Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Application Of Flawless, Long Lasting Makeup For Dark Skin (1794 Views)

GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! / How To Do A Lasting Makeup For An Oily Skin / !!Best Quality Original Long Lasting Makeup Products!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application Of Flawless, Long Lasting Makeup For Dark Skin by daeziie: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ladies, we know the common struggles we all experience, at some point, with the application of makeup products. These include problems such as uneven blending, cake-like/powdery appearances, harsh appearance of contour and highlight etc. Also the difficulties we experience with achieving long lasting makeup without breaking bank on high end setting sprays.

To resolve these issues, I have discovered certain techniques which work perfectly for me and I thought it best to share with you beautiful ladies (sharing knowledge never hurts smiley )

Watch and learn the various techniques I use to achieve a flawless and long-lasting makeup. This is an in-depth talk-through as I give tips & tricks as well as explain why I use various techniques.

Check it out, learn a thing or two and also share your own preferred techniques with me.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdNIUhJnhx8&t=27s]

(1) (Reply)

Hey Fashionistas!! These 15 Ankara Styles Will Make You An Ankara Fan For Life ( / What Do You Think About Ankara Design / Ceo Ewar Make Over Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.