Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How To Do A Lasting Makeup For An Oily Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Do A Lasting Makeup For An Oily Skin (468 Views)

GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! / Application Of Flawless, Long Lasting Makeup For Dark Skin / !!Best Quality Original Long Lasting Makeup Products!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do A Lasting Makeup For An Oily Skin by Jamevic: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Do you know that finding the products when it comes to makeups for oily skin can be challenging and frustrating? You might have tried so many products and give in several hours sitting In front of the mirror to apply good makeup, with the hope that it will last you all day.

And all those efforts to put a perfect makeup just got washed down your face as soon as your face got oily. Annoying isn’t? Having an oily face is not only applicable to ladies; it does go as well with men. I guess your genetics/hormones are at work.

That is why some women don’t like to apply makeups on a sunny day, especially sunny days in Nigeria.

The Nigerian weather is so hot in summer and dry in harmattan, either way, it is a big fluff for makeup.

Here is the thing, you can’t control your hormones, it has its role to play, and you can’t stop the oily and shinning on the face except you opt for medical/surgical method

THE BIG DEAL

The big deal here is very simple and catchy; you can’t control oil and shining face but for sure you can control it. It depends on two factors

*the method and technique you use to apply your makeup

*the product you use

You see as simple as it is. It can also be frustrating and annoying if you don’t know how to go about it.

MY PROMISE
In this post, I promise to walk you through, just know you are not alone. I will try my best to help you find a possible and lasting solution with little tricks that will help are you ready to get a lasting makeup that won’t sin ear over you face.

Note that all makeup products contain oil. Be it foundation, concealer, lipsticks, and powder. They all contain oil; no matter the price, expensive or not trust me they all do. The only thing is that the amount of oil in different brands varies, some are much and some are little. Now let dive in

CLEANSE AND MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN
Yes, you want to make sure that your face is clean, fresh and ready for the deal. Wash your face gently with oil Free face wash. Doing these, you will remove the remnants of yesterday’s makeup and get it set for today’s makeup.

I will advise you to start a skin routine, wash it, exfoliate and moisturize it you can try it to fight against oily skin. So wait till your skin absorbed the moisturizer before you move to the next step.

FACE PRIMER FOR OILY SKIN

I have eventually learned that makeup last longer on oily skin if primers are used in the process.

Now you have exfoliated and used a gentle and oil Free gel. what next? Face primer should come first before foundation.
Keep reading https://www.jamevic.com/how-to-do-a-lasting-makeup-for-an-oily-skin/

(1) (Reply)

Everything Goes Unisex Fashion Shop. Cheapness Unlimited / Deleted / Body Mist, Perfumes, Body Sprays And Oils For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.