Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear (786 Views)

Help! There Is A hole In My Thumb And Index Finger / Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear by princessayesha(f): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Any doctors in the house? please help my sister. An insect found a way into her ear and she is really disturbed. Please how do we take it out?
God bless as you help.
Re: Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear by jamexborn(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2017
The bug will probably die, but its better to see a doctor
Re: Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear by ipobarecriminals: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2017
use olive oil and cotton wool to block the oil from dripping. .Remove the cotton. wool. after 10/15 min
Re: Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear by princessayesha(f): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
use olive oil and cotton wool to block the oil from dripping. .Remove the cotton. wool. after 10/15 min
Thank you. I will do just that.
Re: Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear by princessayesha(f): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2017
jamexborn:
The bug will probably die, but its better to see a doctor
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear by Modelqwen(f): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

The insect is probably blind or something..
See a doctor o.
Re: Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear by princessayesha(f): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

The insect is probably blind or something..

See a doctor o.
So scary I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear by dokita001(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
princessayesha:
Any doctors in the house? please help my sister. An insect found a way into her ear and she is really disturbed. Please how do we take it out?
God bless as you help.

Sorry about that, a friend just told me that there is an ear-drop that u can put, it will make a slight ssshhhhh sound, she'ld hold the ear up to about 4-5mins and turn it down... the insect will drop out but he doesn't know the name.

Maybe u check for it in a pharmacy shop.

(1) (Reply)

Infection Package You Can Try It / How Ignoring Pain In Certain Parts Of The Body Can Cost You Your Life / What You Need To Know About Bowel Cancer(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.