Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Things I Learnt From The Just Concluded Anambra Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things I Learnt From The Just Concluded Anambra Election (3722 Views)

Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past / APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / 23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Learnt From The Just Concluded Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Anyadike1:
with only 20% of registered votes voting, you still say upon is inconsequential. The joke is on you.

The joke is actually on you, total votes casted was actually higher than the previous election so the difference of 4% had made IPOB champions, bravo
Re: Things I Learnt From The Just Concluded Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Anyadike1:
came out in large numbers? dont you feel stupid saying that?
Sorry, only 10,000 people came out to vote
Re: Things I Learnt From The Just Concluded Anambra Election by Anyadike1: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2017
in 2013 it waS clear that Willie was going to win far before the election , in 2017, as at Friday 19 most political analyst were not sure of what the outcome of the election will be, the dynamics and narratives changed entirely. more candidates were presented, we had the very best from all works of life, men with the necessary business acumen to move anambra state forward, men with the intellectual sagacity, men who have proven themselves worthy in all works of life. we had a Willie that do not owe salary, an obaze with international diplomacy who proved his worth in the debate, an osita that excelled as FRCS commander and a Nwoye with the courage and determination, one will expect more voters than In 2013. but yet we had just 20% voters, the joke is on all of you who expected more voters than what was gotten, rather than coming in terms with the reality on ground you have all of a sudden begin to compare and contrast results of past election to console yourself .
Re: Things I Learnt From The Just Concluded Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Anyadike1:
in 2013 it waS clear that Willie was going to win far before the election , in 2017, as at Friday 19 most political analyst were not sure of what the outcome of the election will be, the dynamics and narratives changed entirely. more candidates were presented, we had the very best from all works of life, men with the necessary business acumen to move anambra state forward, men with the intellectual sagacity, men who have proven themselves worthy in all works of life. we had a Willie that do not owe salary, an obaze with international diplomacy who proved his worth in the debate, an osita that excelled as FRCS commander and a Nwoye with the courage and determination, one will expect more voters than In 2013. but yet we had just 20% voters, the joke is on all of you who expected more voters than what was gotten, rather than coming in terms with the reality on ground you have all of a sudden begin to compare and contrast results of past election to console yourself .
You are right, only 10,000 people came out to vote as we were told by IPOB and I agree with it.
Re: Things I Learnt From The Just Concluded Anambra Election by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Yyeske:
My candidate was Obiano and yes, I wouldn't mind if any other party had won, at least that person is from Anambra so my greatest joy was that IPOB was finally put in its place.
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption Dino Melaye On Hospital Bed Sleeping One Eye Opened & Other One Close / Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba / Now, It Is ' Oto Ge' For Uncle Jimi Agbaje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.