Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? (459 Views)

Opay Customers Complain Bitterly About Failed Transfers, Opay Ignores Them / Jumia have delivered my Tablet I complain about yesterday on Nairaland / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by gwizze: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders,
I woke up last week Wednesday feeling very happy but i cant say that i feel the same as i am typing these words.

Here is what happened, I bought a tin of milk (known brand) so as to make tea for my family on that faithful morning. As usual, my wife set the table with our loaves of bread, eggs for the kids and Lipton tea bag in each tea cup. Thankfully, i was the first to get dressed so i hurriedly open the tin milk on the dinning table. To my greatest surprise, some slimy, greenish colored particles was coming out of the tin .

I was so angry and felt this could have happened to one of my kids and perhaps, he or she would have drank it!

I am so angry right now because i have been calling their customer care line but all i have been hearing is come to our office, i have checked their website too, surprisingly, there is no information on how to lodge a complaint there. I am not sure if i want to push this through as it will require me to travel down to Lagos from Abuja.

Is there an easier way to lay my complaint. I wish i was in UK right now. I would have sued them right in front of my PC.

I need your quick advise please.
Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by horlus(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2017
You are not mad at them, coz if you are, you would mention the brand. What's the point of ranting if you want to hide their identity?

1 Like

Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by 4kings: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Thank goodness your kid wasn't the one that opened it.

Contact the Public Complaints Commission.
Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by gwizze: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2017
What i need is for them to resolve the issue with me. I have a right to complain. I have a business myself and i don't want to tarnish their image but i want their top management to know about what is going on with their brand. That is what complaints are for, init?

Thanks anyways
Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by gwizze: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, i will try that out now
4kings:
Thank goodness your kid wasn't the one that opened it.

Contact the Public Complaints Commission.
Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by jidobaba(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2017
If they promised to overhaul their quality control and production lines, would you stop there?

Or would you press further for monetary 'compensation'?
Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by joinnow: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Are you sure you bought the original product shocked
Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by 4kings: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
joinnow:
Are you sure you bought the original product shocked
Ya, this is another possible case.

(1) (Reply)

Chemical For Paints, Shipping, Oil Refinery, Construction, Acquaculture And Infr / Belarus - The Silicon Valley Of Eastern Europe / We Buy Chinese Yuan, Buying Of Bitcoin, Perfect Money, ITunes Gifts, Payza,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.