Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (29621 Views)

FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Whatsapp’s Next Update Could Cause Some Very Embarrassing Situations For Sexters / Google Chrome’s Next Update Will Finally Block Autoplay Videos That Have Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Abeos(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Telegram doesn't have that exact feature.
The admins can restrict people from uploading media,sending stickers and other stuff,there is no such thing as admins communicating alone in the group
There is read mode on telegram too where only admin can post
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tobeice:
I doubt if WhatsApp group size is still 256, i think it gone passed that.
It's still 256
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
jericco1:
hmm what's WhatsApp turning into
. Telegram
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
InternetGenius:

WhatsApp is still fun, only that some of you don't know how to use WhatsApp. grin grin grin grin
U should get the meaning of what I meant na if u still dey hustle. Anytin expensive is not fun.

someone cannot use WhatsApp 60naira sub in peace again.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Kamelot77(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
It's still 256
nt anymore

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kamelot77:
nt anymore
Still no match for 30k
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
InternetGenius:

Here what this one is taking. Who told you WhatsApp #60 sub is still available? grin
Something I still did about some months ago. u no fit know now as per say na 5000naira sub u dey do per day. cheesy
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by sylve11: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
supervillain52:
No time wey pple no go move to telegram.with dis whatsapp update every 10 second.
too many cooks dey spoil soup except yoruba ceremony

grin grin grin cool
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Tobtex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Funny how people say I’ll soon dump Whatsapp for Telegram and they go to share this story on whatsapo not Telegram.

Y’all stop deceiving yourself, the majority will still use WhatsApp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by bravesoul247(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
the feature go make sense
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by bravesoul247(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
I love this new feature!

A short story on how a course mate of mine (an admin) kicked other admin(s) out of our department whatsApp group. Dude has had enough of constant adding of mates who constitute nuisance on the group which is meant to update us with news and information on our field . He became the admin super power

Formally, the group was littered with jokes, fight, rants and others. But now, every news on the group is strictly education because dude will kick you out if he finds you wanting. Dude has a yellow card for first and second warning before he finally book you with a red card. You know what that means.
U go beg tire before he re add to the group in fact you go sign MoU before he does that cheesy grin

Mordecai is a crazy guy I swear! grin grin grin
I thought they said the feature isn't out yet
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2017
bravesoul247:
I thought they said the feature isn't out yet
Yeah, it's not out yet. You know with this feature, a person who create a group is automatically the admin super power but he can choose sub admin(s) if he like.

The summary of my story is that, a guy kicked other admin(s) out of a group he did not create. But with this new feature that won't be possible except he's the creator of the group.

I presume we're clear by now

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by salesforce: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by dheveed(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
oswaggiee:
I am not understanding sef....of all the features, this is the best they can do?
what else do you want?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th / Were Can I Download Free Games And Mp3 On Wap / Missing Ohio Teen Located In Florida After Logging In To World Warcraft Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.