Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos (749 Views)

Vacancies: Administrative Officer, Janitorial Supervisor / VACANCIES - Administrative Officer, Janitorial Supervisor / Vacancy: Assistant General Manager, Janitorial Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by yinkalive(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2017
JANITORIAL SUPERVISOR NEED IN LAGOS.

Job Duties and Tasks for: "Janitorial Supervisor"
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in janitorial services.

2) Assigns janitorial work to employees, following material and work requirements.
3) Inspects work performed to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards.

4) Records personnel data on specified forms.

5) Recommends personnel actions, such as hires and discharges, to ensure proper staffing.
6) Confers with staff to resolve production and personnel problems.

7) Trains workers in janitorial methods and procedures (SOP) and proper operation of equipment.

cool Issues janitorial supplies and equipment to workers to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
9) Orders, stocks and replenishes supplies, provides the tools and equipment required to perform required maintenance.

QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
• An NCE/OND with 5 years’ experience as a Janitorial Supervisor.
• WAEC holder with a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Janitorial supervisor can as well be considered.

Qualified applicant should send c.v to yinkaowolabi@gmail.com
Re: Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mr.Yinka is the company draiklinas nig ltd?
Re: Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by yinkalive(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Mr.Yinka is the company draiklinas nig ltd?
No pls it's a new business
Re: Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by funkyhappy: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Have sent my cv

1 Like

Re: Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
yinkalive:
ok sir,just sent in my cv.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by umbo: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
yinkalive:
JANITORIAL SUPERVISOR NEED IN LAGOS.

Job Duties and Tasks for: "Janitorial Supervisor"
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in janitorial services.

2) Assigns janitorial work to employees, following material and work requirements.
3) Inspects work performed to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards.

4) Records personnel data on specified forms.

5) Recommends personnel actions, such as hires and discharges, to ensure proper staffing.
6) Confers with staff to resolve production and personnel problems.

7) Trains workers in janitorial methods and procedures (SOP) and proper operation of equipment.

cool Issues janitorial supplies and equipment to workers to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
9) Orders, stocks and replenishes supplies, provides the tools and equipment required to perform required maintenance.

QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
• An NCE/OND with 5 years’ experience as a Janitorial Supervisor.
• WAEC holder with a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Janitorial supervisor can as well be considered.

Qualified applicant should send c.v to yinkaowolabi@gmail.com

pls I have a younger one who has 5 yr experience In such a post

but sadly leaves in Ibadan , can he apply
Re: Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by yinkalive(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
umbo:

The job is in Lagos,but he can apply if he has a place to stay in Lagos

pls I have a younger one who has 5 yr experience In such a post

but sadly leaves in Ibadan , can he apply
Re: Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by umbo: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
I can't get u
Re: Janitorial Supervisor Need In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2017
yinkalive:

are you people not inviting candidates for interviews?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue With The Job / Urgent Text Invitation / Fresh Openings At Pal Pensions (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.