Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Should I Continue With The Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Continue With The Job (747 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? / Should I Continue With My Current Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With The Job by MrHandsome2013: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
i have o.n.d in comp sci....i got a teaching job last year in one private shool and the owner of the school pays me only ten thousand per month....i agreed to the salary cos the proprietor assured me that am going to teach only primary 5....due to shortage of teachers i was made to teach pry five and four last term by the stupid hm...now the hm wants me to continue teaching the two classes, prepare separate lesson note for each class with the same salary ten thousand per month...i took up the teaching job coz i dont want to be idle and also to come out from betnaija addiction..right now i dont want to go back to that school this second term... if i stop the job i will become idle...what should i do?
Re: Should I Continue With The Job by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Follow your heart bro
Re: Should I Continue With The Job by fatymore(f): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Leave the slavery joor
Re: Should I Continue With The Job by tosbobby(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Retain the job and continue sending application elsewhere.
Know in ur heart that the reason why you hold still on the job is not to be idle, God can surprise u with a lucrative job being the reward for your labour.
The man thinks he is wise, he will get his reward as well.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Job by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Well teaching at that level is service to humanity in Nigeria. Just keep yourself busy with it if you can cope with the task while you keep searching for better opportunities. Good things eventually comes to those who keeps trying
Re: Should I Continue With The Job by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mr Handsome, I don't actually know where u live. But I believe that 10k job isn't very hard to come by. So, depending on your locayion, u can determine that.
Secondly, If u know it worth, in the school, u can tell them to be lenient on your lesson note submission so u can take it easy.
Third, I don't know about ur level of education. You can impress them and get a pay rise.

Bottom line is choose wisely!!!
Re: Should I Continue With The Job by MrHandsome2013: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
thanks for the advice...the worst part of it is that the hm does not encourage atal rather he condems alot and i want to be tough with him this time around...he has taken my kindness for foolishness....i will be ruthless and mean this term....some people dont value quiet and kind entity....the era of pleasing everyone has ended....let him prepare and expect the worst from me this time around...enough is enough...eye for eye and tooth for tooth

(1) (Reply)

2018 Massive Recruitments At Workforce Management Centre Limited / A Part Time Teacher Urgently Needed / Vacancies At Smartflow Technologies Limited | February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.