Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

: Mossob Boys Online Put Ijaw People Into Permanent Slavery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / : Mossob Boys Online Put Ijaw People Into Permanent Slavery (1182 Views)

Ijaw People Must Return To Fishing –orubebe / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People / APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

: Mossob Boys Online Put Ijaw People Into Permanent Slavery by Becomrich17: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2010
I think is an issue of not having download speed that they can see.

Look. If David mark does not agree with Gaddafi. Then David mark would have put the Idoma people  in life time slavery. Democracy is about numbers. And Idoma people dont have the numbers. So how does keeping Nigeria one help the idoma people. Tell me. It only make the idoma slave in the system. Is that what the Idoma people want.

Nigeria leaders need to think carefully.

Look some ijaws believe that Ijaws are the largest ethnics group in the south south. And that why Jonathan was trying to rush the uwais report. But what Jonathan does not know is that ijaws are not the largest ethnics in the south south. They are about the 5th largest ethnics in the south south. Not the 1st as believe. So that why I said Jonathan go and remove the uwias report. He would destroy the future of the next generations of ijaws. He would sell the next generation of ijaws people into life time  slavery. They are the one posting the dora good girl story.

The people working and pretending to be niger delta are igbos boys MOSSOB. trying to put the ijaws into permanent life time minority status. 

I got a call yesterday, I pasted this information yesterday, they deleted it.

This is compare Uyo with major Ijaw town and the other port harcourt dominated by ikwerri compare with ijaw towns. MOSSOB GROUP ABROAD SIT ON THE INTERNET 24 HOURS.

Re: : Mossob Boys Online Put Ijaw People Into Permanent Slavery by Becomrich17: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2010
Jonathan open eyes. I posted this online yesterday. They quickly deleted it.

MOSSOB GROUP ABROAD SIT ON THE INTERNET 24 HOURS

MOSSOB GROUP ABROAD SIT ON THE INTERNET 24 HOURS]

MOSSOB GROUP ABROAD SIT ON THE INTERNET 24 HOURS]

Re: : Mossob Boys Online Put Ijaw People Into Permanent Slavery by Becomrich17: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
THE IJAW SIN: They believe ijaws took their houses during the civil war. I kept on posting it, they deleted it.
Re: : Mossob Boys Online Put Ijaw People Into Permanent Slavery by ezioyi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
Nawa, you are still talking about the ijaw igbo thing well that is why you will remain in poverty compare the Niger delta to places like kogi and compare their respective annual allocation you will see for yourself that your governors aren't doing any thing.you fail to see this things what wrong has the igbo man done to you if you are sincere to your self then you will leave the igbo man alone.I only blame the igbos in rivers and delta state for refusing to know who they are.Ijaws have been oppressing the Ishekiris for a very long time now,slavery is all you know and propergate i pity you.In Niger delta states communities dont allow Nigerdel tans from other communities to work in the companies in their area.different culture,language some rich in oil others no oil.stop this talks let us build a country where our children will grow to call their own.Remember the Andonis,ishekiris, ogonis,ogoja,yorubas,effiks,oronis,they will not sit to make things easy for you in your Niger Delta you can not inslave all of them.One Nigeria One Nigeria.

(1)

Fashola To Fight Crime and others With N90b / Americans Company To Commercially Launch Flying Car In 2011 / Jonathan's Victory Is More Certain Than I Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.