Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (580 Views)

Things To Leave Behind In Order To Move Forward In Life| Facts | Psychology / What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" / Game Of Thrones Book Series In Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
8 KINDS OF PEOPLE EVERY TALENTED PERSON NEED IN ORDER TO SUCCEED

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach)

First of all, let me start by appreciating everyone who have been reading and sharing my articles most especially Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy and others. I pray 2018 shall be your year of greater things.

If you are talented and intend to turn your talents into a career then, there are some people that you must use their services if you must succeed in your chosen field. So many talented people gets stressed out because they are trying to do the things that are meant for others. Here is a list of some of the important people that you will need if you hope to succeed in the pursuit of your vision and dreams through the use of your talents.

- A Motivator
A motivator is far different from a counselor or adviser, while an advisor advises, a motivator pushes you to move forward and also dare things you were too scared to do. Motivation may stem from different angles but the best form of motivation is the "words" motivation. Motivation can come from books, videos, magazines, sight seeing, etc but no matter what, you and I needs someone to push and fire up something inside of us on a daily basis.

- A Talent Coach
A coach is someone who has knowledge as well as insights of your chosen field. A coach is a map that helps you to go through with ease. A coach is like a fatherly figure when it comes to talent maximization. How far and how well you go will be determined by the coach you have. Pursuing your dreams with the use of your God given talents without a talent Coach is like visiting a new location as a tourist without a guide.

- A Publicist
While a coach equips you with knowledge, a Publicist helps you to blow your trumpet. People need to know who you are and what you do, a publicist can help take your talents and brand to the public. Publicists work hand in hand with the media. They act as a middleman between you and the public. There are some people who are talented Publicists. They know how to carve words that can attract people to you. They can also be called hype men or women. Publicists are different from PR consultants, while a publicist blows your trumpet, a PR person or firm helps you to create the kind of life or brand that you want to be known for. If you want to be seen as a bad guy, or a saint, or a messiah, a PR firm or person can help you with that.

- A Prophet
A prophet isn't just someone with a title but can be your Pastor, prophet or someone who is standing in the office of a priest that you can have easy access to. Talented people who are beginning to embrace fame are always very busy. There is the possibility of them spending less time in prayer like they use to do. Whether we believe it or not the spiritual realm is real and wickedness is also real. Thus the reason why we need someone with spiritual authority to speak into our lives and situations. Talented people are always the target of the evil ones because they know that talented people are life changing people and that they intend to succeed more because they ride on the wings of talents.

- A Stylist
A stylist is someone who has a good dress sense. They know how to combine colours and how to wear clothes that will make you look good. A stylist can transform you from an individual into a model, fashion wise. You can be very talented and still not be accepted by the public, why you may not look presentable and a stylist can help you in that aspect. You and I need the service of a stylist because stylists can make us look good because looking good is good business.

- A Manager
While a publicist promotes your brand and works, a manager brings in the shows, gigs, endorsements that brings in the money. Except you don't need money, you need a manager. You don't sit at home and expect manna to fall from heaven no matter how popular you are, you need a manager to take your works to individuals and organizations who needs your services. A manager not only brings in the money, they also manages you as an individual and as well a brand.

- A Photographer
I am always angry when I find myself in the midst of some people or in a location that I just need to take some pictures but no professional to help with that. Your publicist needs photos and videos of you to show the public, but how can he or she do that when no one is around you to professionally take them. You will need someone who is very good with the camera around you because memories not documented are memories lost.

- A Personal Assistant
Some people are always quick to get a personal assistant without first considering the aforementioned. A personal assistant is very handy because you will need someone to act as a gate keeper to you. There are some things you shouldn't do but you should do, you will need a personal assistant to do them. A personal assistant should be able to organize your schedules as well as your life. You and I needs an organizer otherwise we may live a zig zag life and a personal assistant can help with that.

There is little you and I can do alone, thus the reason we need the services of the aforementioned. I am too confident that employing the services of these people will take your career to places that you have never imagined.

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach

For more enquiries and questions please send an email to:
Email: Johnspeaklife@gmail.com
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Gentle034(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Which one did Zuckerbeg and Dangote used? Can I know pls? My talent is in making billions, so I want to know
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2017
I can confidently say that the two great men you've mentioned employs the services of most of the people listed. These people are very important to the growth and success of any talented person.
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Adekay94(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
"THE MARRIAGE VOWS"

Hmm, I have a confession to make;

... I hate weddings! Yes I do.

Don't get me wrong, I love the jollof rice, the sallad, the free drinks, the couple entrance, all the fun, glamour, prewedding everything and the preparedness that comes with it, but there is one part of the wedding that I really wish we can delete from the ceremony, one part that contradicts our faith as believers, one part that negates our faith declarations and makes us look like we don't know what we're doing before God, sadly, it is the most important part of the wedding - and that is 'the exchange of marriage vow.'

Let me share with you an encounter I had at a friend's wedding some time ago;

I was at this amazing wedding one day, beautifully decorated auditorium, beautiful couple, bright lights sparkling down the chandeliers on the altar, every guest in white, amazing theme, everything was going so well until it got to the part where the bride and groom stepped up to exchange their vows, hmmm, it felt like God came down to sit beside me on the pew, because the encounter I had that day couldn't have been anything short of God's voice inside my head.

As the Reverend started with the usual 'please repeat after me' marriage vow;

"I Marilyn, take you Sam,
to be my lawfully wedded husband,
To have and to hold,
From this day forward,
For better for WORSE,
for richer for POORER,
in SICKNESS and in health,
In plenty and in LACK,
in joy and in SORROW,
Till death do us part."....
*Don't miss the rest article..*
Click here to continue reading .

http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/articlethe-marriage-vow.html

JOIN US ON WHATSAPP VIA THE LINK BELOW
https:///BJJ2DEIza5FDwnPETd9nph

(1) (Reply)

‘I Got Your Man As My Christmas Present’ – Fiction Story By Sandra / Women Of Owu And Morountodun / Poem: Till We Meet Again By Soibi Polymath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.