Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (83673 Views)

Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by prico32(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bad people living large while am here going to church listing to all kinds of preaching just to be good for noting

anyways one pipeline for him

its not for nothing my man, at the end you will be thankful you did

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bad people living large while am here going to church listing to all kinds of preaching just to be good for noting

Your comment shows u don't know y u go to Church. Anyway I don't blame u, I blame the pastors who teaches prosperity always.

But be informed dat no evil will go unpunished and every good will be rewarded on the last day. Judgement day is REAL. Z up to u to chose between good and evil. Shalom

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
felix obua your days are numbered. don wani is gone repent and accept JESUS CHRIST as ur personal LORD AND SAVIOUR. No peace for the wicked
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Charly68: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lived large on other peoples tears...God I fear you ooo,whoever takes you for granted will be lost forever .

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't understand, even with all these he was still a pain the people's life,haba!!!!!!!!
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
felix obua your days are numbered. don wani is gone repent and accept JESUS CHRIST as ur personal LORD AND SAVIOUR. No peace for the wicked
ooooh!!! That is another one.....
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
A Welcome development, mean while i can take care of his Wife and baby
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Fabrice07: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Am I the only that's seen the faces of those nigg*s behind him in the first pic. The one wearing glasses is not himself :-D
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Crime kills at a young age
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Obason22(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
many days for thief one day for the owner.

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by gajerian(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Who killed him? Don wani can't die without ceremony or big drama.

That guy is a cat with not 9 but 19 lives!! angry

�� �
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Edet08(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
coluka:
Good riddance
To bad rubbish

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by viewflux(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
THE FACE OF THE MOST WANTED RITUALISTIC IN ONELGA

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by viewflux(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
MORE PICTURES OF HIS FOOT SOLDIERS.

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by millionboi2: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

what u say, is whom u are.

Blame urself and not church or God
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Brushless:
Those who lives before him knows that crime does not pay. Even if he is a cat with a thousand lives, he will certainly die one day.

I hope he's truly dead. This guy terrorised his kinsmen in Omoku no be small.
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Foeniz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

You are not going to church for nothing.
A Man's life is not dependent on d amount of things he possesses.

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Culin(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
And see her looking like a responsible woman
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
millionboi2:
what u say, is whom u are.

Blame urself and not church or God
I should blame myself for trying to be good?
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by LannisterIMP: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
divicode:

He who live by the sword shall die by the sword. These guy and his gang turned Omoku to a ghost town, killing fellow human beings anyhow. Turned
themselves to thin god. The whole of Omoku turned to an empty place. Banks ran away, oil companies left just because of this idi0t.

The unfortunate part of this was that this guy was being promoted by useless politicians. Killed so many APC members.

But when your time comes (whether for good or bad), nobody can stop it. The guy's time came on Sunday evening, bingo - he died like a cockroach.

May his wife and generations reap from the wickedness and the evil he committed

May his soul rest in pieces at the hottest part of he'll fire

SECONDED.

I was a witness in the terrors that this set of people let Lose in that once peaceful town.

My sister and her family had to move and leave both BUSINESS and there Personal HOME because of the Unrest (Random Killings, Kidnapping and Violence), uncertainty that now became the other of things in OMOKU.

I HOPE PEACE STARTS TO REIGN IN OMOKU FROM NOW ON.

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by osifred(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
k
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by McPhilz8(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pishures of his corpse else adonbilivit. undecided
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
See militant house! see him wife!! God help Nigeria.

By the way, how the guy come resemble 'I go dye' like that, abi na my eyes no de see wella!
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by sunsewa16: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
na wah oh, no be Hon elems ogbowo follow am snap,abi my eye dey deceive me.
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Jeffjay247(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
I served in this town in 2015/2016 and dis dude made our lives a living hell. Mass shooting everywhere, every time.. So so curfew. We lived in fear all through the service year. The one thing they always told us was no one can kill him... See him now

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by 1234onyekwe: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
divicode:

You don't need to believe it. If it was before he died, I would have asked to visit Omoku if you will ever get to the town before you are kidnapped on the trip
I don't live in Rivers state by proxy, I am fully on ground
U mean someone can be kidnapped on his way to Omoku,mehn! this is serious,how secure is the life of a young lady in that town if i may ask.
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
I really pity his wife, am not sure she knows he was a notorious militant leader
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
1234onyekwe:
U mean someone can be kidnapped on his way to Omoku,mehn! this is serious,how secure is the life of a young lady in that town if i may ask.

Boss, by 7pm you don't get to see anybody outside. It was really bad that we could not use MOPOL again, my office eventually requested for army. I thank God I left that town!
Indegenes were leaving the town in droves, it was a horrible experience

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Militant: Don Wani Of Omoku Is Dead!!!

I just got the news from a friend that the dreaded militant leader in Omoku area of Rivers State has been killed this morning and his body is at the LGA headquarters. If this is really true, then peace will finally reign in that town.
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Themandator: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Any sensible thug had better go to their principal and ask for pay off to start something for themselves because the Anambra election drobe the final nail into the coffin of thugs usefulness during election. This one didn't see it until his principals analysed the new direction of politics in Nigeria and decided from the reading of the Anambra election that thuggery was finally out of the equation, for life

Those thugs who traveled from different parts of the country to Anambra state aalready testifying that the soldiers didn't want to hear or tolerate any form of breach and got some of them arrested ....After hours of begging and belonging to the right party they were told in no mistakeable terms that any breach of the peace or attempt at ballot snatching would be dealt with summary that they had better anchor somewhere until the process is declared ended

divicode:

He who live by the sword shall die by the sword. These guy and his gang turned Omoku to a ghost town, killing fellow human beings anyhow. Turned
themselves to thin god. The whole of Omoku turned to an empty place. Banks ran away, oil companies left just because of this idi0t.

The unfortunate part of this was that this guy was being promoted by useless politicians. Killed so many APC members.

But when your time comes (whether for good or bad), nobody can stop it. The guy's time came on Sunday evening, bingo - he died like a cockroach.

May his wife and generations reap from the wickedness and the evil he committed

May his soul rest in pieces at the hottest part of he'll fire

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
The news dat came up 2day was that he didn't die, he escaped when he n his gang engaged in a shoot out with d bakassi squad. The news was also aired by rhythm fm ph.

White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead.