Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) (34915 Views)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
I was there. I didn't know the crowd was this large.
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by policy12: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
tiamiyukunle69:
This is massive. Was it free or what?

Free
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Igbouwanile(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Will try and keep my wife away from phyno.The speed at which she leaves the kitchen to Watch his video in the sitting room calls for serious mental evaluation. cry
haha!.. is this for real? then u knw ur wife is crazily in love with Him.
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
thumsup to my guy phynofyno
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
what of if someone decide to throw bomb inside this massive crowd
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Igbouwanile post=62551221]
haha!.. is this for real? then u knw ur wife is crazily in love with Him.[/quot

Yes she does love his music... Not him tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by casnido2: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

To Lola Omotayo-Okoye, the lady who single-handedly helped break up the most formidable team in Africa, P-Square.
How u take no?? Well na witch de kno witch..
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Is it a free or paid concert? If it's paid then he has made quite a fortune.
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Tastemoney(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
If BH boys drop something there.....half of Enugu don go be that......

Massive indeed
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mad love and support...Proper Augmentation
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yeasterners for the yeast...
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by toprealman: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
vivypretty:
.the guy on blue in the fourth pix looks bored.
Different peeps different mission.
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by HARDLABOR: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Will try and keep my wife away from phyno.The speed at which she leaves the kitchen to Watch his video in the sitting room calls for serious mental evaluation. cry

see mumu shocked

Wetin phyno wan use ur falling Olympus wife do
undecided
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
HARDLABOR:

see mumu shocked

Wetin phyno wan use ur falling Olympus wife do
undecided

I'm sure you have a mother.Go tell her that her mammary glands you sucked has fall.Anu ewu.

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by HARDLABOR: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:

I'm sure you have a mother.Go tell her that the mammary glands you sucked is fallen.Any ewu.

I give up on ur life embarassed

Dunno u'r dis mannerless.....

Quote me again HARDLABOR fall on ur deranged life
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
HARDLABOR:

I give up on ur life embarassed

Dunno u'r dis mannerless.....

Quote me again HARDLABOR fall on ur deranged life

Seems you're yet to deliver my message? I said go and tell your mother that the breast she nurtured you with is now two gigantic fallen heroes. Onye nzuzu.

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by HARDLABOR: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
nkwuocha1:

Seems you're yet to deliver my message? I said go and tell your mother that the breast she nurtured you with is now two gigantic fallen heroes. Onye nzuzu.
[/s]

After fvckin and beating ur mother to death

U'r now thinking dat evry1 will be treating their mother the same
way
We don't do that were I kom from
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
The guy with blue top probably has a Lot going thru his mind.

No food 4 house
House rent Don expire.
No moni for pocket
Our problems are too many dat sometimes we forgot 2 laf wen nigga tells a joke
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
HARDLABOR:
[s][/s]

After fvckin and beating ur mother to death

U'r now thinking dat evry1 will be treating their mother the same
way
We don't do that were I kom from

Kid,we are not talking about murder here.Again,since you're yet to beat yours to death, Go now and ask her if her Olympus has fallen flat?The same one you sucked. Now go ahead, go ask her..

This is a public forum. If you're close to me,by now you would have been hunged upside down like a butchered meat.You are free to disrespect me,but the women in my life??I'd skin you alive if I've my way.
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
he should contest for governorship now or start to lead ipob

-No hard feelings
U dey craze abi craze dey worry u?
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from my 042 peeps.

Great show of love
We always show him love even though he doesn't deserve it anymore.

I dedicate my FTC to ZORRO a.k.a Swagbag;
The man who has taken the rhymes from Phyno and gives him sleepless nights.

To Lola Omotayo-Okoye, the lady who single-handedly helped break up the most formidable team in Africa, P-Square.

And to my woman;
The one who loves me unconditionally despite my insanity.
Shat dha Bleep up, morfucka
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Truflexunits:
insanity at its highest peak why involving Lola omotayo-okoye.

Next time wen u see NwaAmaikpe post just do what i do, use the 'report' button. IF his post is sensible enough just let it slide.
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by jeffjoker: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
he should contest for governorship now or start to lead ipob

-No hard feelings
he'll join dammy Krane and air force in the upcoming record label

Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

U dey craze abi craze dey worry u?

Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Shat dha Bleep up, morfucka

Next time wen u see NwaAmaikpe post just do what i do, use the 'report' button. IF his post is sensible enough just let it slide.
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by HARDLABOR: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Kid,we are not talking about murder here.Again,since you're yet to beat yours to death, Go now and ask her if her Olympus has fallen flat?The same one you sucked. Now go ahead, go ask her..

This is a public forum. If you're close to me,by now you would have been hunged upside down like a butchered meat.You are free to disrespect me,but the women in my life??I'd skin you alive if I've my way.

Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
HARDLABOR:

You still never ask her?A 30,years old man without a girlfriend. My younger brother is just 29,and his traditional and white wedding is on January 4th.You're simply a lowlife,irresponsible and a miserable entity. You need to reevaluate your existence.

Person wey get you as pikin,no get anything.
Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by HARDLABOR: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:

You still never ask her?A 30,years old man without a girlfriend. My younger brother is just 29,and his traditional and white wedding is on January 4th.You're simply a lowlife,irresponsible and a miserable entity. You need to reevaluate your existence.

Person wey get you as pikin,no get anything.

E pain u sotey kom enter my profile go pick punchline

Anyway sha e no pain me..... wink wink wink

Me just dey use dey
laff

Hahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
HARDLABOR:

E pain u sotey kom enter my profile go pick punchline

Anyway sha e no pain me..... wink wink wink

Me just dey use dey
laff

Hahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I've actually gone through your topics and profile briefly, sincerely,If I had gone much earlier, I wouldn't have engaged you. Abusing you is like making fun of your condition, even an enemy shouldn't go through so much hardship.

Life is tough for you, your depression and struggles is making it more tough as seen by your transferred aggressions.

Guy,this issue with you presently cannot pain me.Wet in dey pain me be say I no first see your profile before I engage you.On a good day,I for just overlook you make you carry your problem go,of course praying that God will show you mercy in your struggles. I been think say you dey your early twenties sef....At 30,you still dey behave like small boy... No wahala sha. Sometimes condition dey make person misbehave.

My advice? Try control yourself and put God for your hustle, else you go frustrate pass this one.Been there...no longer there.PEACE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Meets With Fans At Ikeja City Mall (PHOTOS) / Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies / Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.