Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market (63220 Views)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Dayo Amusa: "I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Todaymedia: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZ7mj5PgDE

Video of Actor Sylvester Madu Spotted Selling Okirika At a Market in Enugu (

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS_gzNJaHmg

Yes I am the one in the viral video Selling Okrika (Second Clothes) in the Market, so Because I am an actor, then I am not supposed to work again and have a business? I want to advise youths to go out and work, Do your business Legit, donโ€™t send anybody, there is dignity in Labour, There are lots of Nigerian youths busy Staying at home doing nothing, coming on social media begging for money, please go outside and workโ€ - Veteran Nollywood Actor Sylvester Madu aka Shina Rambo says as he finally Addresses viral video of himself selling Okrika in Enugu Market.

338 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by MatrixReloaded: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yea I have seen him countless times and he's not ashamed of his hustle.

Otondo how big are you?
SpartaOfLagos
:
This nigga used to be a big boy, what happened?

Honey its not a skit. I have seen him like zillion times on the street selling okirika , footwear, gadgets and glass tumblers
ganisucks:
Silly skit.

280 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by SpartaOfLagos: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2023

Anyway Sha, it's better to be okrika seller than be a skull miner in Ibadan

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by vastolord4(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ig it's not cheap attention he's seeking, then he's the true definition of a real hustler..

392 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by TemplarLandry: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
At least he's not doing crime. ๐Ÿ’œ

364 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Manna4Gurls: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Anyway Sha, it's better to be okrika seller than be a skull miner in Ibadan

Are you the one that took that away from him?

Mind you fvck!g business

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by ganisucks(f): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Silly skit.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by incandescentena: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
As you nor get Clitocurrency to sell, unlike your female counterparts selling it here and there

Bros you go sell...may your GBOLA live long

cc: siofragspot

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by OneCandleAway(f): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Yea I have seen him countless times and he's not ashamed of his hustle.

Otondo how big are you?
post=123865405]This nigga used to be a big boy, what happened?

Honey its not a skit. I have seen him like zillion times on the street selling okirika , footwear, gadgets and glass tumblers
Silly skit.

Some people when they travel get these items for cheap or free and bring back to sell.

Even kanu nwankwos brother does it.

It's another form of hustle. You know whites don't use products to death the way we black africans do. They discard what can still be useful.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Ihateheadslamer: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
I Love this guy more than every other celebrities in Nigeria that indulge in an illegal activities just to survive cool

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Googledotcom: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why should anyone be shy of a legit business that puts food on his table ? If you check very well the people mocking him don't have a penny in their accounts, always living fake lives.

147 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by olisaEze(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Igbo man no get time to shame for any hustle that gives him money! This is a celeb that understands that real life is not screen life. He doesnโ€™t need to grovel before anyone to meet his needs. There is dignity in labour. Dignity is knowing that serving others does not make you their servant! More grease to your elbows, brah!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by phorget(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
It's in their blood, no room for laziness among them.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Igwe9(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
He is doing what he also knows how to do well

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by JOemmy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
It might be that it's actually poverty that have been killing these Nollywood stars of recent is like they don't make reasonable money from their acting profession. Nigeria entertainment industry really have a long way to go this is just like seeing a Hollywood actor like Jamie fox on the streets of America selling second hand clothes

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Nemesis0147(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
JOemmy:
It might be that it's actually poverty that have been killing these Nollywood stars of recent is like they don't make reasonable money from their acting profession. Nigeria entertainment industry really have a long way to go this is just like seeing a Hollywood actor like Jamie fox on the streets of America selling second hand clothes
that man is not poor.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by LikeAking: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

He can make money with his fame as an influencer...

People will pay him to push dia brands and Carriers.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:17am On Jun 18, 2023
Online they will be bragging about how they developed Lagos.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by onumadu: 2:26am On Jun 18, 2023
I've always liked this guy.
Always thought that there is something "deep" about him.
This is the type of role models we need in Nigeria, not all these unscrupulous mandate thieves everywhere, and their supporters.
Now I understand how he is able to make GREAT movies. He pulls from the depth of his life experiences.
Kudos to him!

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Laple0541(m): 2:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Some people are unnecessarily busy with other peopleโ€™s matter, someone can not do his okrika business in peace again in that country!

We all know in Nollywood, itโ€™s only the female that are rich, many of the men are poor because clictocurrency is not meant for men.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by grandstar(m): 2:48am On Jun 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Some people when they travel get these items for cheap or free and bring back to sell.

Even kanu nwankwos brother does it.

It's another form of hustle. You know whites don't use products to death the way we black africans do. They discard what can still be useful.

Okrika does not belong to that category.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by chinchum(m): 3:58am On Jun 18, 2023
Yes, there is dignity in labour.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:53am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

Lol
You forgot he no get totolet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:02am On Jun 18, 2023
May God bless his hustle, atleast it's better than fraud.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by fourboys: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Nice one Shina rambo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by 9jaBloke: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2023
God bless his hustle

There are lots of smart things he could have done with his fame and connect though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by seguntijan(m): 6:11am On Jun 18, 2023
Don't mind the fools circulating the video in other to embarrass you. Funny enough you might be richer than them. We have gone to a point in this country that we don't celebrate legitimate business anymore, a country where you'll be applauded for being in NDLEA or EFCC custody. I weep for the future of this country

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Obaaderemi2: 6:22am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

And when that's not happening, he should sit on his ass and not go out and hustle? The acting industry in Nigeria may not be as lucrative as you think.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by CJStarz: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2023
I love this guy's way of acting. So real. Way better than Yul Edochie. Hope to meet him someday.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Neddstark: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2023
I rather sell okrika than traffic drugs or sell substandard products like the majority there. God bless your hustle Sylvester Madu.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by money121(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Freedom2023(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

โ€œNumber One, Undisputedโ€ Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Davido Performs At Ibadan Clubs Despite Government Advise / Lady Wanted A Selfie With AY In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.