Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Students In The Diaspora - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Diaspora (642 Views)

For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Diaspora by JagaJaga1: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
I am a student residing in Nigeria hoping to travel out of the country for a master degree. I will really appreciate comments from Nigerian students in the diaspora to come out and talk about the modus operandi of the universities they attended or are presently attending. I will really favour comments from students who studied in european universites (excluding UK schools which are too expensive). Comments from students who studied in obscure countries will be really appreciated
Re: Nigerian Students In The Diaspora by omega25red(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
in the u.s they will charge you forienger school fees which is way more than a citizen or permanent resident that live in that particular state.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Us Appointment / Malaysian Visa In One Week / Uk Get Tougher On Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.