Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

"Segun Wire Is Not Back To Begging, He Is Still In My Care"-zlatan Ibile Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Segun Wire Is Not Back To Begging, He Is Still In My Care"-zlatan Ibile Replies (807 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Segun Wire Is Not Back To Begging, He Is Still In My Care"-zlatan Ibile Replies by LoyhaLtee(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Zlatan Ibile has come out to refute the claims that he has dumped young Segun Wire after 'using' him.
He posted this on his Facebook account:
"In appreciation to those who showed concerned regarding the brand Segun Wire, we say a very big thank you for the
consistent support. However, in addressing the controversial
issues which went viral last night that got a lot of people
speculating out of ignorance. I would inform all that Segun Wire is in good hands. He went over the weekend to spend time with the mum which gave chance for an ignorant nuisance seeking for 30 minutes fame to do that, but we promise with immediate effect of the boy's security against such shenanigans to ever repeat itself. Furthermore zlatan ibile's brand has done nothing more but show support to a boy who's not even his siblings by rendering it upon himself to take care of his education without anybody's support, which he is still doing regardless. So one seeking for fame trying to bring another man's reputation down isn't healthy. Segun his currently in school developing himself in education with all standard of expanding further than the street identity. So please people let the boy be so he can focus. And we would like to assure you that the brand coded records entertainment in conjunction with zlatan ibile are working with segun wire's school to improve the boy further. That's all it is , God help the boy with the 30minute fame. At least segun Wire's brand has assisted the needy of trending to his delight. Now we move to more exciting projects coming up. Unilorin are you ready Segun Wire is going to be live Dec 1st at the event with
Kunbi black. Blessings."

He also posted a video of him in Segun Wire's school, with Segun's mother there with Segun also present. He showed Segun 1st term school fees receipt (of 87 thousand naira). Segun mother explained that the guy saw Segun the day before in the street and the guy used the opportunity to conjure the accusation up.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1626154890779178&id=100001540475923&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.602289816771401%3Atl_objid.602289816771401%3Athid.100001540475923%3A306061129499414%3A75%3A0%3A1512115199%3A-7725724630582779511&__tn__=%2AsH-R

cc Lalasticlala

Re: "Segun Wire Is Not Back To Begging, He Is Still In My Care"-zlatan Ibile Replies by teresafaith: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
T
Re: "Segun Wire Is Not Back To Begging, He Is Still In My Care"-zlatan Ibile Replies by Homeboiy: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Story story
Re: "Segun Wire Is Not Back To Begging, He Is Still In My Care"-zlatan Ibile Replies by Marvel1206: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good he replied because I was worried the accusation wouldn't get the needed attention.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Celebrity Couples That Wowed Fans With Their Wedding Ceremony / Pastor Adeboye, Wife, Bishop Oyedepo, Wife Pictured Together(throwback Pic) / ✅ Jay Z Surprised At Beyonce, You Should See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.