Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

"I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (75028 Views)

I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by dvkot(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
star boy tinz
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by onosprince(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by swiz123(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62553245:
To before warned...........
Is to before armed.........

She who has ears....
Let her hear!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature. .

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
cheap oloshi looking for who to jack
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
lala can break hearts better than wizzy... lala is the man for you! lol
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by okoruwa123: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
can u just imaging, all d name of money
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by freeman95(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
omooba969:

Fvckn is normal, not a big deal. grin

Until someone fvck your gf pussy then it becomes abnormal grin
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Beryl007: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @
SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp :
09035560780 Email:
samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State,
Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by omooba969(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
GreatMahmud:
Useless girl.. All these shameless rotten things sef. Your mother made a grave mistake by not taking emergency pills..

You need help with your level of reasoning. cool

What's wrong with her desire, undecided it's a free world. cool
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by omooba969(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
freeman95:

Until someone fvck your gf pussy then it becomes abnormal grin

Kíni big deal, it's a free world. grin

Are you not..or haven't you fvcked someone else's gf b4?

C'mmon grow up! cool

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by swaggss: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62553245:
Is to before armed.........

She who has ears....
Let her hear!

Oga na

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Tifelewa(f): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
okay!
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by jeffjoker: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
B*Che's,b*Che's everywhere,when he gives u the starboy dvck,you'll be like

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by correctguy101(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
midolian:
To think that one idiot is somewhere dying for this lady makes me sick. This life sef

No sick alone, make i join you sick ....

In the words of Billyonaire- It is stupid to a expect love from anyone, you'll surely be disappointed...

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by MCzubby247(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62553245:
Is to before armed.

She who has ears..........
Let her hear!

oga, you know dey taya, take it easy and subtle man typical Nigeria way of marketting

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by 1miccza: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Evablizin:

Give her 9 months course with triplets as the final result if she insist. She is free to join the queue of wizkid babymamas.

grin grin grin grin SIMPLE AND SHORT!!!! QED!!! DAZ ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mac2016:
Babe with no virtue

VIRTUE? sad

What is virtue? undecided
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by amunkita(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
And I dey here dey fine bae, I no even see one....

This world get as e be ooo...
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
wizzy don warn u ooooooooooooooooo.. no com nairaland to cry later oooo

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by donnaD(f): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
prick is in her.born throwey.na bastards she wan born full every where.
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Lalas247(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
At least he warned he her ....
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by asawanathegreat(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
She wants to be amongst the baby mamas
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by swayflow: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
#drinksnipergang lmao
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by freeman95(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
omooba969:

Kíni big deal, it's a free world. grin

Are you not..or haven't you fvcked someone else's gf b4?

C'mmon grow up! cool

Bro no be fight.....

But e go pain u if u know say person deh shook your gf pussy anyhow lol
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by thunderbabs: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Her objective gangan is to b hz baby mama..... cheesy

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
If Wizzy wasn't a celebrity or rich I wonder if she'd still say something like that undecided

Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Imoemi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
OP this conversation took place on saturday
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by hopexter(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why not skales and small dortoh, why wizkid? Greedy b!tch.
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by newoffer: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Don't mess with Naija best baby Papa of the year. He will definitely be at your youthful heart
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by juniormusa(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
midolian:
To think that one idiot is somewhere dying for this lady makes me sick. This life sef
Life!! angry
Re: "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. by Lawlawtina: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
I dont blame her..beauty without brains shocked

Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life / Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video)