Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking (75049 Views)

Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by NigerGossip(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
The rapper posted on his Instagram account with an outfit like kung fu uniform with the Quote "God thanks for giving me the ability to this People!! "

[See more Image:>>>>>>https://www.naijagossip.ml/2019/07/zlatan-ibile-posted-in-new-outfit-that.html]

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by 2dice01: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Seems zlatan remember those Jetli and Jackie chan old movies where they wear this kinda outfit

Them go come plenty with different color riot outfit like say dem borrow dem from another country

Las las na Jetli go finish all of them within 20mins grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by TriggahMan(m): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2019
NigerGossip:
The rapper posted on his Instagram account with an outfit like kung fu uniform with the Quote "God thanks for giving me the ability to this People!! "

See more Image:https://www.naijagossip.ml/2019/07/zlatan-ibile-posted-in-new-outfit-that.html

This guy and teni... Na wa o
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2019
I prefer Zlatan to Naira Marley grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Jayslicky: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2019
When did a lout and rogue childish dressing become an important discourse, some Nigerians can promote nonsense.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by nicolartsdesign: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2019
clown

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by SoftP(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2019
This Funny looking guy with ogbolor face

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by domino4211(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2019
D
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by falcon01: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2019
I so much hate that xanku dance so much but anywhere I go I keep hearing and seeing the dance till it reached a point where if I here Zanku.. I will just Jump with my leg at my age! God help me

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
When did a lout and rogue childish dressing became an important discuss, some Nigerians can promote nonsense.
...did...become...discourse...

The same way you are promoting poor grammar.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Pamatips: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2019
To make consistent profits in sports trading, see pamabet.com
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by iCauseTrouble: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by dalass(f): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
He tied scarf like a woman.
This one trying to be Bob Risky grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Blueprintedyint: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kapaichumarimarichupaco

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by MrAnele(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hian
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Blackfire(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Very uncivilized fellow....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Mckandre(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
m not surprised. I don't know who is influencing who, him or that his Orowo girlfriend? angry

If u need this quality male German shepherd puppy
dont hesitate to contact CHRISKENNEL. Check my signature

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by franklingud(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cool dress sense
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Teeklef(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
falcon01:
I so much hate that xanku dance so much but anywhere I go I keep hearing and seeing the dance till it reached a point where if I here Zanku.. I will just Jump with my leg at my age! God help me
Laugh.... At ur age gat me.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...did...become...discourse...

The same way you are promoting poor grammar.

Dayuuuummmm! See finishing..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Kenneth10110(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Blackfire:
Very uncivilized fellow....

But he can feed you with your civilization together...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Who's that person that is broke and depressed?

But being broke can be frustrating.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Who's that person that is broke and depressed?

But being broke can be frustrating.

I love the scarf though.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking by Blackfire(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kenneth10110:

But he can feed you with your civilization together...

Ehheeen you don't mean it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.