Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ways To Make Money Before Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Make Money Before Christmas (515 Views)

Download 10 Fast Selling Products That Can Make You Over 500K Before Christmas / Top 5 Ways To Make Money Before And During The World Cup / Nairaland To Hit 2 Million Members Before Christmas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money Before Christmas by java10(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
This article is for those who want to know how to make money this Christmas season and beyond.

Beyond in the sense that when you take action now, you can build on a life on this idea, sounds so simple but it is real.

There are so many ways to earn money but the ones I have tried personally is what I will share with you. Sell something

You make money when you provide solutions to problem people face, in their day to day life.

Here is the formula

Problem + solution = money

Problem faced by more people + solution = more money

There are things people need and can hardly do without i.e. now we are in Christmas season, the demand for some goods and services are on the high side, and if you can spot those high in demand things and provide the solution, you will make money.

Things that people talk about this season include:
Hamper
Wears
Jewelries
Greeting cards
Christmas accessories e.g. Christmas tree, Christmas light, Santa attire – cap, mask, wear

HOW TO BUY THESE ITEMS CHEAP
http://www.viewshopper.com/blog/make-money-christmas/

(1) (Reply)

Make 10% Of Your Investment Daily / Gtbank, CEO Segun Agbaje Speaks At Social Media Week Lagos 2018 / How Did You Make Your First Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.