Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide (1886 Views)

FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore / Court Orders Release Of Details Of Payments To Runaway Electricity Contractors / Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by xcelentattitude(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed governors and state chief judges to release prisoners who are unnecessarily detained as part of reforms in judiciary.BuhariThe president said in Abuja on Monday that he gave the directive to the states last month and explained that over-crowding prisons and someother noticeable problems in judiciary have caused loss of confidence in the system.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/buhari-orders-release-prisoners-unnecessary-detentions-nationawide/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4994722904

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by sarrki(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Aside Igbos criminal and boko haram terrorist
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by FarahAideed: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
I hope that includes Zak zakky
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by BakireBulmaker: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
O good...

So many people are wrongfully in detention and remain there because there is no one to bail them out.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Too give way for fresh inmates grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by PointZerom: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

Are you among those that are going to be released?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
This should restore freedom to many who have been falsely accused, and make space for... Hope it is handled well.

Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, so you can get Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by SweetJoystick(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:
Smh when you go use you brain reason and talk better thing for once?
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by CharleyBright(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Instead of addressing burning Economic issues, my President is busying himself with prisoners.
Oga, people are hungry, take us to the El Dorado you promised that made me support you, leave prison matter.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by vedaxcool(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good move.. Nigeria should explore house arrest, Not every petty crime should be sent to prison.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by SillyMods: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
CharleyBright:
Instead of addressing burning Economic issues, my President is busying himself with prisoners.
Oga, people are hungry, take us to the El Dorado you promised that made me support you, leave prison matter.
Speak for yourself that you're hungry. Remember that there is no food for a lazy man my friend. Better go find something meaningful to do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by MufasaRebirth: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Word of mouth
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by achi4u(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:
Bia sarrki, at times pretend as if you are mature.

Stay cool.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by achi4u(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
SillyMods:

Speak for yourself that you're hungry. Remember that there is no food for a lazy man my friend. Better go find something meaningful to do.
hungry is not necessarily a lack of foods but the hungry to have a better life.

Food is just 1/10.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by Smutt360raven: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good move.

Make dem no release boko haram o and the foolish ones from the defunct Biafra
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by TheKingdom: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
igbodefender:
This should restore freedom to many who have been falsely accused, and make space for... Hope it is handled well.

Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, so you can get Igbo Presidency in 2023.

You think your tactics are still believable. Nonsense

Try again

Only fools will vote for a old cargo while the world is moving towards youthful and vibrant leadership, except you want Buhari to go the Mugabe way...

By the way, when did President become Dictator to state govs and the entire Nigger Area?
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by TheTrueSeeker: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by NonsoPlatinum: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&t=4s&list=PL1UutY7_uGmtEGSsfb34VMHIHePjy67xV&index=8
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by CharleyBright(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
SillyMods:

I speak for the ignorant and blind talakawas like you.
Buffons like you can never see anything wrong with your clueless demi god.
Continue to defend anything he does and be ready to take on anyone that criticize him.
You may not like it, but his time is running out... Be ready to fight God for him.
Scally wag like you!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by Hakeymco(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
What of d, don't let me mention
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by skedman(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
CharleyBright:
he has hired a consultant to look into that.must you comment on every issue
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by byemx06(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
CharleyBright:

Continue to defend anything he does and be ready to take on anyone that criticize him.
You may not like it, but his time is running out... Be ready to fight God for him.
Scally wag like you!!!

must you insult before you address issues
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by CharleyBright(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
skedman:
he has hired a consultant to look into that.must you comment on every issue

Then why is there a reply button on Nairaland if not to comment?
Dumb Ass.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of Prisoners In Unnecessary Detentions Nationawide by SillyMods: 4:23am On Nov 21, 2017
CharleyBright:

Scally wag like you!!!
You're obviously frustrated.

Do what depressed and frustrated useless souls do.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Serve For Only One Term - Buhari / Bill Gates Is Wrong. Nigeria Must Focus On Physical Infrastructure As A Priority / After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.