Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com (1027 Views)

Fraudsters On The Loose During This Covid-19 Lockdown- Be at alert / How To Easily Identify Fraudsters On Different Social Media Platforms / Fraudsters On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com by 1stdami(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello nairaland. As the cryptocurrency world is growing so are the risk involved also. Bad vices and fraudsters are using this means to dupe people of there hard earned money.

The bearer of this Phone NO: +2349026493713 is a fraudster defruading Public with
Name: Mohammed Aliha
First Bank account NO: 3114343131
on the premise of selling Bitcoin to them unsuspectively.
The General Public and the relevant Security and Financial Agencies are hereby being notified of her danger to the unsuspecting Public.
The First Bank Plc had already being notified through the Complaints letter dated 2/11/17 to the Challenge Branch Manager Ibadan.
This is her Whassap Picture :
If you have any advice that will help catch fraudster it will be highly appreciated.

Re: Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com by 1stdami(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
CC Mynd44, OAM4J. Kindly push to front page to create more awareness
Re: Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com by Philtrik(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
1stdami:
Hello nairaland. As the cryptocurrency world is growing so are the risk involved also. Bad vices and fraudsters are using this means to dupe people of there hard earned money.
Sorry about your loss bro. Same way I got scammed after sending bitcoin the person blocked me on whatsapp and never sent my money. Nigerians are wicked. It is sad that there is little we can do to get such fraudulent persons. .
Re: Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com by 1stdami(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Philtrik:

Sorry about your loss bro. Same way I got scammed after sending bitcoin the person blocked me on whatsapp and never sent my money. Nigerians are wicked. It is sad that there is little we can do to get such fraudulent persons. .
Thank you. Sadly we are wicked people in this country. All we can do is create more awareness about there scheme to people
Re: Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com by bluehideko: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
beware of this scammer with this bank account below on localbitcoins.he scammed me out of 332,000naira.

ZENITH
Olatunbosun Oluwatobi
Re: Warning : Beware Of Fraudsters On Localbitcoins.com by Shabna: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
bluehideko:
beware of this scammer with this bank account below on localbitcoins.he scammed me out of 332,000naira.

ZENITH
Olatunbosun Oluwatobi

You are wrong!
This is tarnishing another’s person image!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police SARS Blow Up Private Parts Of Kidnappers In Abia State. / See The Faces Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen Arrested Wit Arms & Bullets In Taraba By Army / Edionwe Kennedy And His Cult Group Decleared Wanted By The Nigeria Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.