Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (52345 Views)

FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Solo84(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
The truth is that the contractors must have short changed the pupils... thats all right angry they should kontiniu. .
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by asawanathegreat(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lai mohamme why?

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by asawanathegreat(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lai mohammed why?

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by BruncleZuma: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
danchuzzy:

Abeg where corpers?

grin grin grin grin
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by eodavids(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
If the thing is not working, they should abort the idea.

Pupils should not be fed with kwashiorkor inducing meals for goodness sake.

When President Buhari introduced school feeding programme, this is not what he meant.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Galantsantana(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
By the time this APC govt is voted out of power. Dansuki and co fraud will be a child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Seedorffay: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
I think those pple saddled with the responsibility of preparing d food are wicked. Is it Buhari that will cook and serve them? I think those pple should be brought to book.
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by HotIce90(f): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Don't be surprised the people of Niger will be happy with such poo as meal. No offense though. But the poverty rate there is so high, still yet, no offense please to anyone. I once served there, and it was a no no. You can't serve that to kids in SS. No bragging. Moral of the story, don't be fast to judge, they are happy with what they are having.
#FilterAttitude angry
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by johnG321: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
embarassed

♤Not even up to a spoon! This is so unhealthy embarassed
. do not quickly blame govt on these bro.
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by cuedish: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
emerazz:
Oga calm down.. d money used feed em wasn't deducted from ur salary...

Iffa tell u d smile Dis food u abused li Dis has put in some of Dis pupils face u wonbelivit...

beta Dan none.. nobody was forced tu collect

abeg Lev children chop indomie jhor...

Ure out of this world. ..
Can your children be fed like this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Was the food meant for dogs or human beings.

Lai Mohammed over to you

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by oruma19: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
U guys should knw that Nigerians are the problem of the country. Don't be surprised that a plate of meal budgeted for 500 will be awarded at 30 naira. Everyone has collected his cut before it eventually reaches the vendor. Who to blame?
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by breakeven: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
The implementation of another systematic way of squandering the public founds by the incompetence APC administration has kicked start today in Niger State, they call it "SCHOOL FEEDING" and I call it "FRAUD" If 2.1billion is budgeted to feed the school pupils for 21days , all schools are expected to have equal presentable meals, instead of having meals in a nylon leather like beggars of the olden days, I came across multiple students of Zubairu primary school paiko eating indomie and half egg from a nylon leather in non conducive environment, And yet they call it school feeding. I don't know if they really know what feeding means.

YES, THEY KNOW WHAT FEEDING MEANS. FOR THOSE WHO VOTED FOR THEM THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TOOLS TO BE USED TO CLIMB TO POWER. THEIR CHILDREN ARE NOTHING BUT SCARVENGERS AND BEGGERS. NIGERIANS WISE UP, YOUR LEADERS ARE YOUR GREATEST ENEMY ESPECIALLY THIS SO CALLED APC GOVERNMENT. THE GREATEST SCAM THAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA POLITICAL SYSTEM

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by EmeeNaka: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
North continues to show love to themselves

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by ibabz(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
OP abeg next time put graphic pix. Soooo disgusting. Ayamakata!

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Ashley86400: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Seven continents in the world. Six functioning ones , and I had to end up on this one.

Oh Africa why!!
Can any thing good come out of you? And by good I mean can anything good enough to present to the world happen here?
undecided
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by RALPHOW(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Instead of this nonsense program they should pay child benefit to each mother bank account. May be 5k / Child / Month.
Child benefit was/ is used to eradicate poverty in Europe.
If a poor mother has 4 children and receive 20k every month to support her petty trade. The petty trade will soon become big and she will be able to feed her children very well.
GMB IF YOU NEED MY WRITE UP OR ADVICE ON CHILD BENEFIT AM AVAILABLE PLEASE. CHILD BENEFIT IS THE EASIEST WAY TO ERADICATE POVERTY.
WE CAN TRY IT IN ONE STATE PER ZONE.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by breakeven: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

♫♫♬
"Some have food but can not eat,
Some can eat but have no food,
The pupils have food and they can eat.
So stop the criticism abeg."

I PITY YOUR LIFE, YOUR ZOMBIE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Ashley86400: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rebuke:
Kai, dis country jxt dey shame me everyday.

If yhu are told how much is spent or budgeted for this feeding program nw yhu will faint.....

G
Stranger things!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by harmbhrosz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rebuke:
Kai, dis country jxt dey shame me everyday.

If yhu are told how much is spent or budgeted for this feeding program nw yhu will faint.....

just saw this series this last week was just too dope for my liking

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by harmbhrosz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ashley86400:

Stranger things!!! smiley
baddest series

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Emmaxmusic(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by seguno2: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
FarahAideed:
Only a fool expects anything better from Buhari who cant even feed his close quarter plalace guards well

You mean that Buhari is such a failure
Adonbelieveit grin

3 Likes

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Danaire(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
By dis, itz gradually getting to food poisoning nd killing time.
God save our children. May ur angel of judgement visit greedy selfish Nigerians incharge of dis nonsense aswell as doz in the feeding/food dept @NYSC orientation camps.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by makky555(f): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
reagand200:

Abi, my brother... and to crown it all, it's better not to REAR CHILDREN like DOGS and then hand over the responsibility of taking care of them KNOWINGLY to a government that only care for their OWN family

You're so right

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
bkool7:
Hold your governor accountable , dont put this on Fg.
The programme is working well in Osun
show us the one from Osun!

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Ashley86400: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
harmbhrosz:
baddest series
I swear.
Series that overthrew Game of Thrones in the last movie awards.
Can't wait for season 3.
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by Chingy70(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wtf

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by bong4(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Guyman02:
If you leave in some parts of the North, you will understand that this indomie and half egg is a rare delicacy for these children, it will motivate many of them to come to school.
Go to any motor park in some northern cities, buy and plate of rice and see the number of children that will be staring at you with hungry eyes, then you will not condemn what they served to them by judging them with your own children status living in Abuja City Center or Lekki

Notice that the second child in that picture has no shoes on her legs because her parents cannot afford school sandals and you didnt see that one

Well said sir but i beg to differ. When you buy a plate of rice (as you said), how is it served? The question is, "will those saddled with the responsibility of implementing this programme present food to their own children this way?" Things should be done right. Why would you put food in cellophane bags for these kids? You are only telling them that, that is the way food is suppose to be served. Then it implies that you are not changing their orientation.
A lot of money hasbeen budgeted for this programme, why can't plates and spoons be bought along. This is simply not right.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by joepentwo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Abeg no blame d government bt d management of d program in ur state...
Here in Akwa Ibom last Friday Pupils wer given jolloff rice nd 2eggs each on plate..

Blame those women saphonin d food to dia homes
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by NoToPile: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Everyone is shouting government but you will be surprised its the contractors and cooks that are shortchanging the pupils after collecting money for a full meal.

Nigeria's problem is still corruption.
Re: School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed by bkool7(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Free Higher Education / FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex / Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.