Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) (21806 Views)

Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2018

NTA International_ Reported that 7.6 million pupils are benefiting from the Federal Government feeding programme.

Me (Tahir Mahmood) is this how the 7.6 million pupils are benefiting from it?
Wallahi I couldnt hold tears running from my eyes while snapping this Picture in Kano.
#AYTF
#AyouthAreTheLeadersOfToday
#Saynotochildmaltreatment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
All in the name enticing almajeri voters. which serious Nigerian will queue for this or N5000?

30 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:
All in the name enticing almajeri voters. which serious Nigerian will queue for this or N5000?

See video video evidence from another school in Kano:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dTRARm3v_c

Pastor/Prof Osinbajo will be claiming glory for this sham.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by danny56: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
My question is, why always north? Euhmmmm!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is pathetic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
When did the jobless lazy op become field Marshall wailer.

Op will not tell us the location so that we can arrest the coordinator

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
buhariguy:

When All Promises were Cancelled/Cheated

You are not ashamed that your little brothers in the north are being hoodwinked as shown above. Do you have a conscience?
Are they feeding human beings or baby camels
?

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
LRNZH:

When All Promises were Cancelled.
You are not ashamed that your little brothers in the north are being hoodwinked as shown above. Do you have a conscience?
Are they feeding human beings or baby camels
?
i challenge any intellectually lazy jobless idiotic pigs of Biafra to tell me the promised that was cancelled.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
buhariguy:

Op will not tell us the location so that we can arrest the coordinator

How many children feeding centers do you have in Kano?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
buhariguy:
i challenge any intellectually lazy jobless idiotic pigs of Biafra to tell the promised that was cancelled.

This is just one *scroll down*
Do you want more?

By the way, you don't have to display your lack of home training by hurling insults to debate on a public forum

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
LRNZH:

How many children feeding centers do you have in Kano?
I thought this is one of the school feeding program.

Meanwhile the so called kano feeding program is for state government Ramada feeding program.
Is not part of the federal government manifestoes promised program

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
LRNZH:

This is just one *scroll down*
Do you want more?

By the way, you don't have to display your lack of home training by hurling insults to debate on a public forum
they are still on the issue,
It is the house of rep that is delaying the progress
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
buhariguy:
they are still on the issue,
It is the house of rep that is delaying the progress

Is that So? grin Awon Buharideen don dey lie
This ones nko? *scroll down*

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove

31 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
TheCabal:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7237370_fools_pnge9d37d86163fa5dc2b8b2442c10d6893

Why don't you go to the facebook page of Arewa Youth Trust Foundation and challenge them there or show us your own pictures of the FG feeding program?
we dey wait.

31 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
buhariguy:
I thought this is one of the school feeding program.

Meanwhile the so called kano feeding program is for state government Ramada feeding program.
Is not part of the federal government manifestoes promised program

Show us pictures from the FG ones since you claim to know the difference.

Edit:
The guy below me is a big facking liar stealing pictures from Haiti, Ethiopia & Ghana to claim Nigeria FG feeding program. See evidence for yourselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7238008_screenshot20180609172434_jpeg0ecc823784eaa6d8f5db4fe86a094813

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7238026_screenshot20180609172137_jpeg9899bd7a1163245bca68306e76046dd3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7238050_screenshot20180609175111_jpeg9cbdde6f1297d09f8f02ffd46a589724

21 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
LRNZH:

Show us pictures from the FG ones since you claim to know the difference.

Nigerians and propaganda!
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI.

I APPLAUD MYSEL FOR GIVING ANY WAILER HERE 3 MINS OF MY TIME AS I JUST DID to Mr Propaganda and people that their eyes are blind to seeing good things at anytime. FYI, whether you like it or not, President Buhari will be your President till 2023, with or without whatever propaganda you bring till tomorrow.
I rise!!

The guy above has taken HATRED and LIES for the Federal Government to another level...
I don't like arguing so much on lies and propaganda that is so obvious.....
Let me just give you this images along with a link to a VIDEO less than a minute (tho he was LYING with his images from a koranic school, but I believe VIDEOS can't lie)

Link to the less than a minute video
:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8bOI3qKx8

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Krafty006: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
cursed region.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
cool
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
So sorry Nigeria-APC lied itself through propaganda into your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Popololl: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Monkey dey work for South, baboon dry chop for north

9 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided
This school feeding shît iz just anoda wey to steal money....dazall
Just imagine how much have bin stolen so far.........chaiii wat a fantastically kwarupt gwamment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Yemea1: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ah! Ah! This is Arabic school nah.
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Uyi168: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
They are only forcinq them..these people nor like school

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by TheNigerianMan: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wow this scheme would have been a great achievement if parents were given jobs so that they can work and feed the children themselves

Looking For Capital For Your Business? Then Get It Now And Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by sabi99(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
food on top polythene bag....ezigbo nsogbu di na this kwan3

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
APC been mentioning big figures since 1658, the only problem I am having is the VP they have corrupted whom they are using to dish out their lies. Even liar Mohammed has reduced his lies these days.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yemea1:
Ah! Ah! This is Arabic school nah.

You wey know.
Oya show us their 'allo' (slate) or tchasbi (rosary) to prove that it is arabic school.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is that the food inside that thing on the sand?
Abi na fowls they wan feed ni?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quantitative Reasoning For Basic 5 (pg 34) Solution / Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees / Eunice Favour Bags PhD In Pharmacognosy In Finland, The First Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.