Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Burna Boy Set To Undergo Investigation Over Mr 2kay's Robbery Incidence... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Set To Undergo Investigation Over Mr 2kay's Robbery Incidence... (556 Views)

Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Set To Undergo Investigation Over Mr 2kay's Robbery Incidence... by khije(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerian afro hip hop star Burna boy set to under go investigation over Mr 2kay's attack, it was said that the robbers who attacked and beat him up were caught and they released a statement that they were sent by burna boy, following their beef on social media when burna boy said "i hate pastors" and Mr 2kay replied telling him you dont have to put Something like that out, and according to Mr 2kay he said after that, burna boy slid to his DM and threatened him. Whooh! Me self tire 4 d tori ooh
Re: Burna Boy Set To Undergo Investigation Over Mr 2kay's Robbery Incidence... by richeeyo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
After burning igbo they were giving 2k to attack him
Re: Burna Boy Set To Undergo Investigation Over Mr 2kay's Robbery Incidence... by forreelinc(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
hmmm you have a lot of good stories what is your blog address?
Re: Burna Boy Set To Undergo Investigation Over Mr 2kay's Robbery Incidence... by khije(f): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2019
@forreelinc thanks, visit https://fuunnblogg..com

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye ( Video) / Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards / Wizkid Manager Speak Out For Alledge Fight With Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.