Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

“I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye ( Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye ( Video) (555 Views)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye ( Video) by emma321(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Paul Okoye is sorry, and now he deeply regrets that he brought his family issues on social media, and is not askign his fans to forgive him.

Paul while in a chat with Olisa Adibua on BeatFM, was asked about his sad family drama with his brothers, Peter and Jude.

Recall, the brothers almost came to blows in their lawyer, Festus Keyamo’s office…. Paul said he wasn’t himself at that time, and now, he no longer wishes to stoke more flames.

Despite being persistently probed by the hosts of the show, Paul refused to be drawn into issues bordering on Psquare.

The interview also asked if he’d ever collaborate with his brother, Peter for PSquare again, and he simply said; “I don’t know”.

He however, apologized to his fans, saying, “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart.”

He continued, “I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on.”

Though he believes every family faces its own issues. “Everybody has problems in their families, everyone has issues,” he said.

http://anstalk.com/i-was-very-stupid-please-forgive-me-paul-okoye/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye ( Video) by instaTUBE: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
hmmmm
Re: “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye ( Video) by temmytopsy1(f): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2017
hmmm

Re: “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye ( Video) by internationalman(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

2pac’s Ex-girlfriend Plans To Sell Late Singer’s Nude Photo / “i’m In No Competition With Phyno” – Olamide Reacts To Phyno’s Sold Out Concert. / Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.