Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (90940 Views)

Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by sisisioge: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Okies...she can laugh for Africa. I likey cool
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by beephresh(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
WotzupNG:

Wizkid is the new Fela.

Someone should tell him that it's AIDS that killed Abami Eda

Lmao.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by cmecproblem(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
OMG, wizkid has entered one chance he should have a chat with Tyrese to know how these yankee women can destroy a man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by giftedben: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

Please his fans should take chill pill with me.

This man in question is quite senseless. Well I won't blame him. He has to tame his youthful exuberance, else it will land him in trouble.

Bearing children like a dog with different call girls is quite disappointing.

Fame fades and Fortune dies.

I really don't know why boys go rogue at the taste of fame and fortune. Why I decided to comment is not that I am beefing wiz kid, but just that in fifteen (15)years time, I don't want to see him on live TV begging for money to treat himself in India. He cannot eat his money and decide to eat my own also. grin
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Crossbow(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Blackfyre:
But why him go give him manager belle? Person wey sabi your income and every of your business matter...

Doesn't sound smart to me..

Oil dey ur head bro.. Exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Ejomax77(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
HzRF:

At least he has boss davido again
Wiz kid 3-2 Davido
Remember,davido have one outstanding match

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
When we say women get fish brain dem go insult us,women like this no just get future ambition or anything to do with their lives that’s why they stick to men like this like leeches thinking say them dey secure their future which might be the truth but their children na hin go hear am,bunch of lazy,loose bishes all around.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by centboy123456(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Fame is an attraction catalyst. Fames motivates and instigates a gut-level attraction in ladies for men that possess it.

Girls are not dumb or stupid. They are only responding to the way Nature has made them. The sooner you accept this, the better for you. An ugly dude who is richer than you are, or who possesses more fame/power than you do, can hijack your babe, irrespective of how cute you are.

The sad new is that- not everyone can be a celeb. And Fame/power is not the only attraction factor that motivates the oppposite sex to like you. Other attraction factors are :

1. Humour
2. Intelligence,
3. Your genes ( How cute you are)
4. Your personality- including but not limited to how you portray yourself generally.

There is only little you can do about number 3. However, with the application of considerable effort towards the improvement of 1, 2 and 4, you will surely get the attention of a hot chick.

It's is not Wizkid's fame that is the trigger for her attraction, but the way the fame makes her feel. With women, it's always about how they feel. Attraction for them is not logical. It's emotional. You need to forget everything you know about female attraction, and accept this new paradigm shift- one that centers on how you make women feel, rather than one focused on a faulty interpretation of female attraction.

pls were did u see that pic from

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by CaptainFM1: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
PenlsCaP:
angry
seriously im sure fella is in hell by now.
He is the one that made this baby mama nonesense popular.
He is the one that legalised indian hemp.
He is the one that infected and mislead our musicians With all sorts of bad behaviors.

Yet some people still hold him in high esteem.
anyone that holds Fela in high esteem...
May ur son become useless as him
FOOLISHNESS!!

Is he the one that taught our polithiefians corruption?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by decasey(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=MasViews post=62559664][/quote] I thought about it too, d boy no get sence at all
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by okerekeikpo: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fuckerholic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Awoo88: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
This babe old pass this boy. Get sense pass this kid. probably don get this get mumu button. e don bi for boy. Anne hold 2baba tight for blokus. No bi every babe if fit chop run
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Funkybabee(f): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
He will keep destroying his career......

Laters children will be fighting evah other because of his proverty.....he should kontinue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by bejeria101(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Some irresponsible adults would say at least he didnt demy the pregnancy/child. Still irresponsible,u cant buy that with money or your dumb status.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
huh
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Goldenfinger: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
he can give birth to 10 children if he likes,he has the money to look afta dem,bt wat i dnt get is wat is d quality of dis post so as to make fp angryhe can give birth to 10 children if he likes,he has the money to look afta dem,bt wat i dnt get is wat is d quality of dis post so as to make fp
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
MARRIAGE IS NOTHING AGAIN TO THESE SO-CALLED FAMOUS PEOPLE.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by 2shure: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
he don turn to maye
he go dey pay child support
then evetually goes broke
and once he nor pay.
trust us judiciary
dem can like paper work.
we. dem bill wizzy mugu.
he musy pay.
ameh girls wey be say men
dem sabi dia right.
for usa.
a man is always wrong
and a woman has multiple orgasm of rights and priviledges.
e don be for wizzy.
u sabi dah ugly american hip pop rapper wey dey wear big clock for neck.
hez dead broke
cause he jus dey fuc
cum inside them
and born.
if i geh babe for usa
i go beg am make olamide cum inside am
so we go dey share the child support funds of 5k dollars a month
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by piagetskinner(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
these celebrities are the perfect example of what not to do....

how can you keep having many children from different women..that's the height of irresponsibility
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by totorimi: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
How these guys just go about sleeping with all the girls around the world and pregnating them baffles me. With all the diseases here and there just wonder if they ever care about their lives. They should learn from Baba Fela's mistakes.

Anyway, it is not for them that try to protect their lives because as I see it when you are too careful about your life those are the very ones that end up losing the life but when you live your life anyhow you like somehow the show just goes on. Don't know why though but maybe when you just live and forget yourself knowing that you never created yourself or negotiated to be here therefore what you do and as you do it is beyond your control.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
centboy123456:

pls were did u see that pic from

you like her? smiley grin
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Coldfeet(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
This lady is way older than wizkid na
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by muystoy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
PenlsCaP:
angry
He is the one that infected and mislead our musicians With all sorts of bad behaviors.

FOOLISHNESS!!

God bless you bro, I don't know why people hype the guy, he lived a useless, reckless and irresponsible life and some idiots see him as a role model, too bad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by dakeskese(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Fame is an attraction catalyst. Fames motivates and instigates a gut-level attraction in ladies for men that possess it.

Girls are not dumb or stupid. They are only responding to the way Nature has made them. The sooner you accept this, the better for you. An ugly dude who is richer than you are, or who possesses more fame/power than you do, can hijack your babe, irrespective of how cute you are.

The sad new is that- not everyone can be a celeb. And Fame/power is not the only attraction factor that motivates the oppposite sex to like you. Other attraction factors are :

1. Humour
2. Intelligence,
3. Your genes ( How cute you are)
4. Your personality- including but not limited to how you portray yourself generally.

There is only little you can do about number 3. However, with the application of considerable effort towards the improvement of 1, 2 and 4, you will surely get the attention of a hot chick.

It's is not Wizkid's fame that is the trigger for her attraction, but the way the fame makes her feel. With women, it's always about how they feel. Attraction for them is not logical. It's emotional. You need to forget everything you know about female attraction, and accept this new paradigm shift- one that centers on how you make women feel, rather than one focused on a faulty interpretation of female attraction.

Boss.. Nice write-up! You are quite intelligent
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Obiomon: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

it's probably his girlfriend
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Abagworo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
2face made the classic song "Rain Drops" as advice for his successors like Wizkid and Davido but yet they have fallen into same trap of uncontrolled fame.

Just like rain drops falling from my eyes
Just like my tear drops falling from the sky
It is like a blessing, a blessing in disguise
That we fail to realize
Now I have to pay the price, pay the price
See, young man, be careful and think it twice
Before you choose to use, before you choose to use your device
So you don’t have rain drops falling from your eyes

Only it is a blessing in disguise
Oh what a sacrifice, a sacrifice
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by centboy123456(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

dem I love her pls do u know her
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Yehman1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fela na legendary icon, hw did he negatively impacted artists of today, its deir choice of lifestyle, aren't dey oda artiste afta fela's demise. I luv and respect abami eda. na ur picking go turn fool last last.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Yehman1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
muystoy:
God bless you bro, I don't know why people hype the guy, he lived a useless, reckless and irresponsible life and some idiots see him as a role model, too bad
Fela na legendary icon, hw did he negatively impacted artists of today, its deir choice of lifestyle, aren't dey oda artiste afta fela's demise. I luv and respect abami eda. na ur picking go turn fool last last.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Temysteve(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
PenlsCaP:
angry

FOOLISHNESS!!

why u wan kill urself onto another person matter
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Temysteve(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked
Please his fans should take chill pill with me.
This man in question is quite senseless. Well I won't blame him. He has to tame his youthful exuberance, else it will land him in trouble.
Bearing children like a dog with different call girls is quite disappointing.
Fame fades and Fortune dies.
Are u done talking?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by romeorailss: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
See as dt guy in the third pix dey look wizkid say

" hmm this guy just dey blow all the pretty gals. Like make I just give am dirty slap. And na me first chyke d gal o " angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.