Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (90960 Views)

Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2017
kerry57:
He doesn't know American women are different from Nigerian women as he is getting ready to loose a chunk of his money in divorce suit soon. They I guess should be her major � and wreck wizzy. He should learn from Tiger Woods, thiery Henry, and a whole lot if them.

Is everything alright? Where did you read or see that wizkid is married to his baby mama? Always read and comprehend first before commenting.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by dingbang(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2017
wristbangle:
The way this boy is going eh! One day he would break King solomon record.
lol.. King Solomon married kings daughters.. Women of worth.. Not useless girls..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by jamalchance(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2017
PenlsCaP:
angry
seriously im sure fella is in hell by now.
He is the one that made this baby mama nonesense popular.
He is the one that legalised indian hemp.
He is the one that infected and mislead our musicians With all sorts of bad behaviors.

Yet some people still hold him in high esteem.
anyone that holds Fela in high esteem...
May ur son become useless as him
FOOLISHNESS!!

i was about to call u a d*ckhead then i saw ur moniker, so i wouldnt bother ... never speak ill of the dead
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Beryl007: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price ....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Mofe72: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2017
WotzupNG:

Wizkid is the new Fela.

Someone should tell him that it's AIDS that killed Abami Eda

Vahlar Morghulis smiley
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by phraoh(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:
But why him go give him manager belle? Person wey sabi your income and every of your business matter...

Doesn't sound smart to me..

Meaning its also not safe to divulge financial and business matters to wife or girlfriends since they can be giving belle too.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by EyoMasquerade: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Wizkid cant help it. If any of you fakers on hia get hin kain fame and effizy una go get babes pass Fela.

Lagos has hottest babes in the world

Catch up on Lagos happenings and gist on Gidi favorite weekend magazine

www.eyomasquerade.

....celebrating the New Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by noskcid(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
nextstep:

He wasn't a hypocrite. That's one character worth emulating.

You know Allen avenue (and many others around the world, including the online ones) is filled with the daughters of pastors, teachers, ne'erdowells, businessmen, farmers, mechanics and lawyers. Why call out Fela's daughters as if its unique to his character?

No one is good except Jesus Christ and those in him
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by daboski22(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Fame is an attraction catalyst. Fames motivates and instigates a gut-level attraction in ladies for men that possess it.

Girls are not dumb or stupid. They are only responding to the way Nature has made them. The sooner you accept this, the better for you. An ugly dude who is richer than you are, or who possesses more fame/power than you do, can hijack your babe, irrespective of how cute you are.

The sad new is that- not everyone can be a celeb. And Fame/power is not the only attraction factor that motivates the oppposite sex to like you. Other attraction factors are :

1. Humour
2. Intelligence,
3. Your genes ( How cute you are)
4. Your personality- including but not limited to how you portray yourself generally.

There is only little you can do about number 3. However, with the application of considerable effort towards the improvement of 1, 2 and 4, you will surely get the attention of a hot chick.

It's is not Wizkid's fame that is the trigger for her attraction, but the way the fame makes her feel. With women, it's always about how they feel. Attraction for them is not logical. It's emotional. You need to forget everything you know about female attraction, and accept this new paradigm shift- one that centers on how you make women feel, rather than one focused on a faulty interpretation of female attraction.

Classic! Now nature is to be blamed for females' "dumb or stupid" actions. Hmm I accept o.

What do i know. grin
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by romeorailss: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooh please not even that close..

Lool grin You do kinda. Even like this Rihana u sent shocked
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Ogaonos: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Fame is an attraction catalyst. Fames motivates and instigates a gut-level attraction in ladies for men that possess it.

Girls are not dumb or stupid. They are only responding to the way Nature has made them. The sooner you accept this, the better for you. An ugly dude who is richer than you are, or who possesses more fame/power than you do, can hijack your babe, irrespective of how cute you are.

The sad new is that- not everyone can be a celeb. And Fame/power is not the only attraction factor that motivates the oppposite sex to like you. Other attraction factors are :

1. Humour
2. Intelligence,
3. Your genes ( How cute you are)
4. Your personality- including but not limited to how you portray yourself generally.

There is only little you can do about number 3. However, with the application of considerable effort towards the improvement of 1, 2 and 4, you will surely get the attention of a hot chick.

It's is not Wizkid's fame that is the trigger for her attraction, but the way the fame makes her feel. With women, it's always about how they feel. Attraction for them is not logical. It's emotional. You need to forget everything you know about female attraction, and accept this new paradigm shift- one that centers on how you make women feel, rather than one focused on a faulty interpretation of female attraction.

tedy bro reply me.i wrote about my luv issue in improve ur date game.but neva c ur reply on d mata.i knw u b busy guy nd nt easy 4 u.but try reply biko
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 5:54am On May 17, 2018
ibkayee:
Lool are there child support arrangements in Nigeria the way there are in the US?

Child support only applies when they are/were legally married....

Courts don't even recognize baby mamas.. you can't sue him for it when you can't provide documents that you two were legally married.

how is it in the UK?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by ibkayee(f): 9:25am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Child support only applies when they are/were legally married....

Courts don't even recognize baby mamas.. you can't sue him for it when you can't provide documents that you two were legally married.

how is it in the UK?
Don’t think you need to be married, you either pay via a child maintenance service or have your wages garnished if you don’t cooperate
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Don’t think you need to be married, you either pay via a child maintenance service or have your wages garnished if you don’t cooperate

child support is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by ibkayee(f): 10:11am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

child support is a scam
It’s a standardised way of getting parents (mostly men since children tend to stay with their mothers) to take financial responsibility of their children. I don’t think it’s a scam per se but I do think some people take advantage e.g. using the money on things that have nothing to do with the child instead

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:01am On May 18, 2018
ibkayee:

It’s a standardised way of getting parents (mostly men since children tend to stay with their mothers) to take financial responsibility of their children. I don’t think it’s a scam per se but I do think some people take advantage e.g. using the money on things that have nothing to do with the child instead

child support should be payed equally by both the man and the woman.

The courts should open accounts for such where both the man and the lady will be required to pay into.

or they take full estimate of the cost of taking care of the kid till he gets to 18.
like if it's 9million then both of them should be ordered to pay the money equally in the presence of everyone in the court..

child support is a scam!!!! thank God it's not in Africa...

sharing of properties 50/50 and child support are things that no reasonable man should support
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by ibkayee(f): 11:21am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

child support should be payed equally by both the man and the woman.

The courts should open accounts for such where both the man and the lady will be required to pay into.

or they take full estimate of the cost of taking care of the kid till he gets to 18.
like if it's 9million then both of them should be ordered to pay the money equally in the presence of everyone in the court..

child support is a scam!!!! thank God it's not in Africa...

sharing of properties 50/50 and child support are things that no reasonable man should support
Whoever the child is in custody of is essentially already taking care of the child, the whole point of child support is to ensure the other half is contributing his or her quota. Plus court systems weigh these things up, take into account the salary of both parents, the living standard the child is used to etc and then come to a decision. The system isn’t perfect unfortunately and people take advantage but it’s a necessary ‘evil’ in my opinion.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:47am On May 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Whoever the child is in custody of is essentially already taking care of the child, the whole point of child support is to ensure the other half is contributing his or her quota. Plus court systems weigh these things up, take into account the salary of both parents, the living standard the child is used to etc and then come to a decision. The system isn’t perfect unfortunately and people take advantage but it’s a necessary ‘evil’ in my opinion.

women don't pay.. some women now see kids as bargaining chips to sort themselves out.

I still reiterate it that child support is a scam.
many wealthy men have been brought down by child support scam not to talk of the comman man..

what about sharing of properties 50/50?

isn't that pure wickedness?

A time is coming when people will be scared of getting married or having kids.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama by meobizy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
It’s funny how fame and the promise of wealth made this mama open her legs and take in for a boy almost two decades younger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.