Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (78899 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by IdeyFindWife: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Waow am sure she wasn't like this back then,who know's maybe d husband may have done something wrong,coz I doubt a lady will react in such a manner

Ahhhh?!

Better wake up!

luminouz:

She knows he was a softie n so was showing herself upamdan
Though I don't beat women...but I go retaliate in kind...she bite me..I go BITE her...she broke bottle... I go break her wall mirror/jewelry case/plasma TV.. That way she go know say craze pass craze....its called balance of power naaaaaa....take america n Russia as examples!!
Anyways RIP to d young dude

Dude, 10 over 10!

But, in case all else fails, a Destiny-Resetting Smack should cure the madness, #NaijaPseudo-Feminists be damned!

Say no #DomesticViolence #KillerSpouses & #BlackWidowChicks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Adiwana: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
No new information here. I was thinking we would be given fresh insight into the mind of a husband killer
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by contactikenna(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
See how innocent she looks you will never think she is crazy...smh
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by omocalabar(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
theapeman:
were are those useless women who keep thinking that only men engage in marital violence!

were are those useless feminist here who will open there dirty mouth related to any thread of women's right!

behold! there are hiding there head with shame and disgrace to there womanhood!

shame unto our naija women for stupidness is there second name!

shame unto those men who think by petting there wife is an act of men!

shame unto those men who don't beat the hell outa there wife for there will follow the same road of thee brother who die by this foolish way!

stop being foolish....even though the title suits u

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by theapeman: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
omocalabar:
stop being foolish....even though the title suits u
get a life..... start doing something with your life!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by mysteryman2014: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sad, the signs were all there ab initio. As a Moslem he is entitled to 4 wives, sure Maryam must have threatened him that he needs to divorce the 1st wife as she can't share his love with another woman.

So he should 've known her disposition as being unduly possessive mixed being with violent is disastrous. Sad
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Martin0(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Ahhhh?!

Better wake up!

Dude, 10 over 10!

But, in case all else fails, a Destiny-Resetting Smack should cure the madness, #NaijaPseudo-Feminists be damned!

Say no #DomesticViolence #KillerSpouses & #BlackWidowChicks

Na wa for u ooogringrin
I be nor dey sleep ooogringringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by ibabz(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Honestly I blame the guy. Someone broke a bottle and threatened to stab you but you managed to escape. You foolishly stayed under same roof with her? Nobody can try that with me no matter the level of love, that would be the end of that marriage or relationship. Aye o pe meji.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by tit(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Safiaa:
This story is absolutely disgusting.

She has kill before.
We knows her
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Safiaa(f): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
tit:

She has kill before.
We knows her
Hmmm. Interesting
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by tylesh(f): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na wa o.... He should have stayed away from her.
Shebi he was rich, he could just have gone to an hotel or somfin.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Deo1986(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
No sympathy for the dead nigger. Thats how Ajebota boys forming gentlemen and romantic men ends up. Never gonna give no bitch no chance to even talk back at me 'cause i'll always be incharge.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by jdluv(f): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

He divorced his first wife and married his own disaster.
that part gotme thinkin..... So it wasnot infedility that made the man leave his first wife for you now its your turn to be left you killd him because he hasa mistress. Hm i keep tellinmy friends when they are talkin about divorce that all women are same on same condition with .2 Percent differenc. If he had stayd withthe first woman he might have been alive today. Remindme of that trend postd earlie about a man who left a woman with 3kidsto marry another.....Hope he sees this story

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ishilove:
No new information here. I was thinking we would be give fresh insight into the mind of a husband killer

Chick has serious anger management issues. And no one checked this when she was growing up. Now she is an adult, and unable to control herself. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by aalangel(f): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Divorced his first wife to marry another woman who eventually killed him?

I'm sure that first wife is even crying right now....sad.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
oyb:

Chick has serious anger management issues. And no one checked this when she was growing up. Now she is an adult, and unable to control herself. End of story.
Wow, you wee make a fine blogger tongue
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by pocohantas(f): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ishilove:
No new information here. I was thinking we would be give fresh insight into the mind of a husband killer

That was what I wanted to see. I am very interested in knowing how she subdued him and stabbed him multiple times.
Did she hit him to be unconscious first or what?
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by sole26: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
BenzEne1:
Na wa o. He should have stayed away from home tho. Dem no dey use life dey do play play. Once you.don carry weapon na dia our tory togeda reach. RIP tho.

Lol, this must be a Yoruba man!
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:

That was what I wanted to see. I am very interested in knowing how she subdued him and stabbed him multiple times.
She must have caught him unawares
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Bimpe29: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is pathetically sorrowful and unthinkable. Rest in peace Bilyaminu.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
It makes me wonder wat a man is looking for? because 95% of the first woman every man marry is his wife. but they just like polygamy see were dis one lead to. RIP to the dead. i hope dis teaches d guys a lesson dat always say dey cant continue eating one soup maybe u will tell whether the hand dipping into the soup is not same

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
A very pretty muderous fulani woman.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by NovusHomo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Reference(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Certain she had been watching IDxtra.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Blessed96(f): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
1.This is not a biography!
grin
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by LyfeJennings(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Na wa o
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Damysa(f): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
So sad cry cry
He devoiced his first wife because he could not control his konji, he now marry someone who has helped him control it forever. Men will never learn. 99% of them think with their dic.k.k

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Faithscharms2(f): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm not sorry for him because he gladly allowed himself get slaughtered like an idiot..after almost four attempts on your life even after her uncle tried to intervene, one would think the young man will be smart enough to leave the house and marriage for good knowing fully well his wife is a rabied dog..

Imagine divorcing your wife for this razz junkie and now karma served him cold..I'm not sorry for him one bit and may the rabied dog of a wife Roth in the darkest parts of kuje prison,stupid animal,because na you get craze pass for head abi?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by AngelicBeing: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maryam Sanda is the wife of the foolish husband who allowed himself to be treaded on like sandals.

Stupid man that was petting his wife.
Forming romantic gentleman.
He was amongst the loudest to call men who discipline their wives cowards.

Now he has shown us the definition of true bravery.

Gbam, an eye for an eye, the useless olosho wife should be stripped naked, flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper and shot on his forehead and dumped in the sea to be eaten by sharks sad

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Tozara(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:

She was said to have stabbed him thrice in the back. The first stab would have been enough to incapacitate him. He's a man, not superman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.