Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (78900 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by pocohantas(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tozara:
She was said to have stabbed him thrice in the back. The first stab would have been enough to incapacitate him. He's a man, not superman.

Oh. Now I get it. I have seen different versions though. I still want to hear from her. She is a 'superwoman'.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Maryam Sanda sounds like a name of a demon Marikasanda...lolz. Anyways why they were fighting and arguing, in the spiritual demons were there with cups looking for blood, inspiring the already possessed one to do the bidding of their father the devil, they can't see them but they should have see the signs, there are always signs for the manifestations of these things, but they were ignorant at that point the man should have left and saved his life from this blood sucking demons, but he didn't rather went back to sleep in the same room with the possessed whom has been given the task of increasing their blood bank that night unmhmm too bad. Beware for the devil like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour.

Don't shorten your life under domestic violence, because God doesn't approve of divorce doesn't mean that he approve of your lover killing you in cold blood, walk away if or live separately before you find yourself in the grave before time hence roaming the corners of earth as a ghost and regretting every instance of your life. sorry Billy you learnt it the hardest way.
Rip.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by uwemjack(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ishilove:
No new information here. I was thinking we would be give fresh insight into the mind of a husband killer

So u dey gbagaun too cool
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Tozara(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh. Now I get it. I have seen different versions though. I still want to hear from her. She is a 'superwoman'.
Different versions? That's the problem with issues like this. You get different accounts from different sources that you won't even know which one is genuine.

Lol. The knife made her 'super', I suppose. She should have displayed her 'super powers' barehanded, and see if it wouldn't have been a different headline. grin
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by sinceraconcept(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
see very fine babe o. who would ever believe this one could kill a rat. she just wasted that handsome man
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by DianaJ(f): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
theapeman:
were are those useless women who keep thinking that only men engage in marital violence!

were are those useless feminist here who will open there dirty mouth related to any thread of women's right!

behold! there are hiding there head with shame and disgrace to there womanhood!
Including ur mother shame unto her too coz she CNT be left out she's a woman too

shame unto our naija women for stupidness is there second name!

shame unto those men who think by petting there wife is an act of men!

shame unto those men who don't beat the hell outa there wife for there will follow the same road of thee brother who die by this foolish way!

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by DianaJ(f): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
theapeman:
were are those useless women who keep thinking that only men engage in marital violence!

were are those useless feminist here who will open there dirty mouth related to any thread of women's right!

shame unto those men who don't beat the hell outa there wife for there will follow the same road of thee brother who die by this foolish way!

Including ur mum shame unto her too coz she's equally a nijia woman,fool sense fall on u na fight y reign abusive words on Nigerian women that she's wrong n evil does it means all are the same? Senseless

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by theapeman: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=DianaJ post=62659353][/quote]you have been notice!
have a nice day.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by DianaJ(f): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
She should be excuted she's wicked and evil
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by DianaJ(f): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
theapeman:
you have been notice!

have a nice day.
Get ra get ra ra here
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
To save my life, i will beat the shit out of any woman that causes me harm or attempts to murder me.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by onadana: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maryam Sanda is the wife of the foolish husband who allowed himself to be treaded on like sandals.

Stupid man that was petting his wife.
Forming romantic gentleman.
He was amongst the loudest to call men who discipline their wives cowards.

Now he has shown us the definition of true bravery.

Very annoying nice husband
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maryam Sanda is the wife of the foolish husband who allowed himself to be treaded on like sandals.

Stupid man that was petting his wife.
Forming romantic gentleman.
He was amongst the loudest to call men who discipline their wives cowards.

Now he has shown us the definition of true bravery.

Is it deliberate of u to always speak unintelligently, or were u simply born this way?
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Thunder fire every violent nairaland feminist

So therefore u should blind everybody with this halogen lamp of gif? grin
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by RRsport2: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2017
She surely killed him.

What needs to be determined if its:

1a. first degree murder(premeditated: willful, unlawful and deliberate killing)

1b second degree murder(intentional murder with malice aforethought)

2. Voluntary manslaughter(intentional killing that involves no prior intent to kill)

So sad though. I thought Islam teaches: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Martin0:

Waow am sure she wasn't like this back then,who know's maybe d husband may have done something wrong,coz I doubt a lady will react in such a manner
. Its ur type that they will kill this way
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Speedo17(m): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Wrong Title!
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Ishilove: 2:45am On Nov 24, 2017
uwemjack:

So u dey gbagaun too cool
Lol cheesy
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by africanusvu(m): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2017
ogbeniolola:
Is this biography?.....olodo!
my brother if u ask me na who I. go ask.seems op just heard of biography but never cade to know wat it is.well.he is a northerner and may be pardoned
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Martin0(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Its ur type that they will kill this way

Hiangringrin
Na wa for u oooogringrin
My guy e never reach like that nagringringrin

U don forget say women nor dey react like that,imaginegringringrin

Before woman go react like an insane person e mean say something went wrong somehwere...

The man suppose don know as his wife be na,why he go do something wey go make him wife react like that,abi u wan tell me say d man nor know his wife character...
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Melian(f): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Krafty006:
a minute of anger could give you years of regret...... sadly her actions cannot be reversed . may I not marry a murderer in Jesus name...Amen.

A minute of anger? That was premeditated murder!!!!!!! They should apply sharia law and butcher her too!
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Melian(f): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2017
Dimples129:
Start as you mean to go on!

Psycho witch couldn't live with herself after stealing him from the ex wife grin grin So she drove herself crazy with worry that he will do to her what he did to his ex wife. See the sick cycle, start as you mean to go on... moral of the story for me... so far cool

As for Him, RIP, karma can be a witch sometimes lipsrsealed

Perfect! You are too right.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by sinceraconcept(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2017
children of politicians and big men just dying anyhow these days
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by AkamAloRaphIk: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2017
What a brave coward he was.
He is gone but his manhood lives on.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by cozyfbaby: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2017
wonder shall never end!!!! Young herbalist arrested with 7 human skulls in kwara state

A 25-year-old herbalist has been arrested by the police along Ilorin-Ajase Ipo road while he was carrying a bag containing 7 human heads, and was paraded before newsmen by the Kwara States Commissioner of Police, Lawan Ado.

Lawan disclosed that the suspect had allegedly exhumed the heads for ritual purpose, added that the police was on the trail of the second suspect who together with the suspect had committed the offense.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/young-herbalist-arrested-7-human-skulls-kwara-state/

Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by omoelerin1: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2017
theapeman:

You no sabi write correct English jor.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by franklingud(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2017
If I eventually marry this kind beautiful damsel, ah ah shoo!

Wetin I dey find outside again ba?....

Nna I go dey straff am everyday.

Hah! grin grin grin

But the guy no suppose die shaa!
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Robynwelo1(f): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2017
theapeman:

It would be insult to FOOLS if i called you one.
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by theapeman: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2017
omoelerin1:
You no sabi write correct English jor.
get a life....
Re: Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by annabana234: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2017
You can now watch the marriage ceremony of Bilyaminu Bello getting married to his alleged killer, Maryam Sanda. I also saw HER MOTHER for the first time. so if you want to know who her mother is for those asking, watch this VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_c5v40uU1c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.