Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,364 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences (1397 Views)

Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences by stacyadams: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
ve decided to visit the dentist ..i have some badly damaged teeth ive been managing..but the pain is much..refer to good dentist and prices and experiences if any...
Re: Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences by siegfried99(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin

No wonder u no dey shine teeth again grin
Re: Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences by beatz5(f): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2017
hey I have a dentist that is very good his services are affordable and he has great interpersonal relationship
heheheh I can advertise lol and u can smile once he put his magic to your teeth 08169836958 he stays in Lagos but he renders mobile service too
Re: Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences by stacyadams: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2017
grin randle hospital..the kind tools wey I dey see here ..I go soon run leave them..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences by stacyadams: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2017
beatz5:
hey I have a dentist that is very good his services are affordable and he has great interpersonal relationship
heheheh I can advertise lol and u can smile once he put his magic to your teeth 08169836958 he stays in Lagos but he renders mobile service too
..was wishing u were the dentist
Re: Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences by stacyadams: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2017
siegfried99:
grin

No wonder u no dey shine teeth again grin
..my man ..u don follow me reach here..make I use the small moni do better tin before alabi collect am finish

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences by bestdental: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Visit Smile Best Dental Clinic, @ no 34 Ijaiye Road Ogba ikeja, call or WhatsApp 07038057170 or 09066679155. They are very good. I think they are the best in Lagos. Very friendly and affordable.
Re: Whats The Best Dental Clinic Around?prices And Experiences by bestdental: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2019
stacyadams:
ve decided to visit the dentist ..i have some badly damaged teeth ive been managing..but the pain is much..refer to good dentist and prices and experiences if any...

Your best bet in Lagos mainland is to visit Smile Best Dental Clinic. I guy had his teeth removed while playing, they replaced it back, no pain, no nothing. Call or WhatsApp 07038057170 or 09066679155. They are very good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Is There Any Legal Antidepressant In Nigeria? / News From Kano, How True It Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.