Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced (2506 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by annie74(f): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. That'd be an honor, really.
That was a Nice thing you did though. Thumbs up. smiley
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by Babacele: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2019
do you share the same account number with the woman? cos I still don't understand how the mistake came about. Pardon my ignorance, please. cheers.
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by annie74(f): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Babacele:
do you share the same account number with the woman? cos I still don't understand how the mistake came about. Pardon my ignorance, please. cheers.

No, I don't share the same account number with her. We only share the same name and initials.
She opened a new account. Didn't use it for a while so she forgot the acct number. When she needed it, she went to the bank and explained to them. They probably asked for her acct name and since we share the same name, there was a mix up
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by Babacele: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
annie74:

No, I don't share the same account number with her. We only share the same name and initials.
She opened a new account. Didn't use it for a while so she forgot the acct number. When she needed it, she went to the bank and explained to them. They probably asked for her acct name and since we share the same name, there was a mix up
oh! from there the mistake came....the cashier just typed in her name ,and lo it was your biostatistics that came up. Very clear now. Thanks for patiently explaining. RED Devil 4 life.
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by annie74(f): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Babacele:
oh! from there the mistake came....the cashier just typed in her name ,and lo it was your biostatistics that came up. Very clear now. Thanks for patiently explaining. RED Devil 4 life.

It's nothing.

GGMU!!!!!!
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by Babacele: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
annie74:

It's nothing.
GGMU!!!!!!
Thanks. 4 life. Seems you are a night crawler too.
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by annie74(f): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Babacele:
Thanks. 4 life. Seems you are a night crawler too.

Yeah, I am. Especially on weekends
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by Babacele: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
annie74:

Yeah, I am. Especially on weekends
oook , night crawlers read a lot,my opinion though.
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by annie74(f): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Babacele:
oook , night crawlers read a lot,my opinion though.

Yeah, I read a lot. I can only speak for myself though.
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by Babacele: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
annie74:

Yeah, I read a lot. I can only speak for myself though.
I arrived at that from a few observation of people that e-stroll the internet at night. it isn't a fact though but my observation. From your writing sef ,it is obvious.
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by annie74(f): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Babacele:
I arrived at that from a few observation of people that e-stroll the internet at night. it isn't a fact though but my observation. From your writing sef ,it is obvious.

Lol..my writing?

Anyway, since you're also a nightcrawler, I take it that you read a lot, right?
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by Babacele: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
annie74:

Lol..my writing?
Anyway, since you're also a nightcrawler, I take it that you read a lot, right?
Yes ,a lot. A voracious one.
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by annie74(f): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Babacele:
Yes ,a lot. A voracious one.

Nice. A voracious reader and a Manchester United fan. I like
Re: UPDATE: Owner Of The Money Has Been Traced by Babacele: 3:58am On Mar 24, 2019
annie74:

Nice. A voracious reader and a Manchester United fan. I like
I'm flaterred ,thanks. but na you be baba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unsolicited Mails From Proshareng.com / Business Problems And Solutions (GET IN HERE) / Gtbank PLC And Their Fraudulent Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.