Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? (1072 Views)

Which Bible Character Burst Your Head Pass / Which Character Burst Your Head Pass In The Bible? / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by urahara(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Isreal the birthplace of the abrahamic religion crap doesn't even carry it on top head like gala the way Nigerians do.

Isreal is the country with the most advanced lgbt rights in the middle east.

Isreali schools teach evolution to the students.

Pew Research Center has identified Israel as one of the countries that places high restrictions on religion.

When Nigerians go get sense ? undecided.

The owners of the religion no dey too carry am until head the way Una dey carry am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Lomprico2: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Its a big business here and there are also lots of sheep!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lomprico2:
Its a big business here and there are also lots of sheep!
guy what do you want the next person to say na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Lomprico2: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

guy what do you want the next person to say na?

Lol!

Yarn plenty naa!
He/she could say 'searching for black Jesus'
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by TRAPP(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
These religions has been repackaged by our 'Christian Businessmen'.. BTW, we've been told a lot of lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
a lot of Nigerians don't like making use of their brains which is why it's always so easy to fool them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by OtemSapien: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerians love anything fairly used, second hand, Tokunbo, etc. Christianity is a UK used religion, brought along during colonialisation.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by hopefulLandlord: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
The Israelis are not doing it right so they're going to hell while Nigerians are going to heaven

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Daeylar(f): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The Israelis are not doing it right so they're going to hell while Nigerian are going to heaven

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Daeylar(f): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
They don't want to take responsibility for anything, that's why they hide in religion, either saying God will do this, let's pray, or it's God's will.
If they scale back on religion they actually have to face certain things and look for the solution to it, instead of hiding behind God will do it. I don't think they are ready to do so yet.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by urahara(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The Israelis are not doing it right so they're going to hell while Nigerian are going to heaven

grin grin grin grin.

I swear , see " gods chosen people " opposing intelligent design.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2017
Why are generalistic or targeted at Christians alone? Why didn't you include Muslims?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by urahara(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Why are generalistic or targeted at Christians alone? Why didn't you include Muslims?

Islam is mostly Saudi based .the founder of Islam is not an isreali.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by dalaman: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Is Israel a christian nation? They are Jewish. Majority of the adults in Israel are non religious.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
dalaman:

Is Israel a christian nation? They are Jewish. Majority of the adults in Israel are non religious.
The root of Christianity is Judaism why did you dodge Islam and other religion? Probably because you will receive fire from them. Na Christian u fit show power

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Babatunde360: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Islam is as stupid as Christianity there are you happy now
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
urahara:

Islam is mostly Saudi based .the founder of Islam is not an isreali.
Probably you didn't get me. The topic s different from the content of the work. If op is saying we too religious then it shouldn't be just Christianity alone as we have other religious beliefs. He's too generalistic in his assertion because there are many Nigerians that don't believe religion
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Babatunde360:

Islam is as stupid as Christianity there are you happy now
Islam isn't stupid neither is Christianity. How can you judge a book by it's cover or say all men are corrupt?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by urahara(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Probably you didn't get me. The topic s different from the content of the work. If op is saying we too religious then it shouldn't be just Christianity alone as we have other religious beliefs. He's too generalistic in his assertion because there are many Nigerians that don't believe religion

1.Guy , go and read the op very very well.it wasn't about us being too religious .Its about how we are even beating Isreal at its own game.

2. At the bolded , guyyyyyyyy , compared to the general population non religious people are infinitesimal.

..........we stop existing the moment we switch off our internet connection..... grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The Israelis are not doing it right so they're going to hell while Nigerians are going to heaven

AMEN!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Ochoiho: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
' He came unto His own. and His own( Isreal) receive Him not but as many as receive Him( Including Nigerians) to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name' John 1:11-12
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by urahara(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ochoiho:
' He came unto His own. and His own( Isreal) receive Him not but as many as receive Him( Including Nigerians) to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name' John 1:11-12

Guy go and re - read the op well
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
All I can see here is not really a question but a moronism.

Lets start by asking
+ Why Israel still believed in Ancient Jerusalem,
+ Why did they wanted to reclaim ancient Map
+ Why did they seize Golan height in 1950
+ Why do Israel still preserve and keep Biblical Artifact
+ What do you understand by Zionist or Zionism (not the face definition)
+ LASTLY, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU VISITED ISRAEL

Religion in Israel (2014)- Wikipedia
=================
Judaism-(75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

If Nigeria is as religious as Isreal, ***
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
urahara:

1.Guy , go and read the op very very well.it wasn't about us being too religious .Its about how we are even beating Isreal at its own game.

2. At the bolded , guyyyyyyyy , compared to the general population non religious people are infinitesimal.

..........we stop existing the moment we switch off our internet connection..... grin grin
I stressed on the topic because it's misleading and ambiguous
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by urahara(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I stressed on the topic because it's misleading and ambiguous

Okay nau
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by urahara(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Sure
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by urahara(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
GoodMuyis:

U don't even know that u shouldn't put the indefinite article " a " before an abstract noun .

I guess that makes you .... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by purem(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Lets start by asking
+ Why Israel still believed in Ancient Jerusalem,
+ Why did they wanted to reclaim ancient Map
+ Why did they seize Golan height in 1950
+ Why do Israel still preserve and keep Biblical Artifact
+ What do you understand by Zionist or Zionism (not the face definition)
+ LASTLY, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU VISITED ISRAEL

Religion in Israel (2014)- Wikipedia
=================
Judaism-(75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

If Nigeria is as religious as Isreal, Nairaland would have being closed down or Hacked down

Your assertion wanted to murder itself at the bolded
I guess you didn't notice twas in line with the OPs assertion

BTW you didn't show us Nigeria's chart, so we can compare it by ourself

Am sure Israel could only be higher than Nigeria by 5 to 10%
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2017
purem:
Your assertion wanted to murder itself at the bolded I guess you didn't notice twas in line with the OPs assertion
BTW you didn't show us Nigeria's chart, so we can compare it by ourself
Am sure Israel could only be higher than Nigeria by 5 to 10%
Are you telling me Religion = Christianity?
What stopped you from showing us the chart yourself.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by Niflheim(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
There can be only one reason why Nigerians will carry religion on their head!!!.................................................STUPIDITY!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by purem(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Are you telling me Religion = Christianity?

Nah! I h'd be stupid for saying that....

What I mean is "Christianity has dropped to 2.0%" has your chart denoted

Yhu can't tell me that it beats Nigeria's percentage

What stopped you from showing us the chart yourself.

Yhu brought the chart to save us of unnecessary argument na. Shouldav also include Nigeria's na
Re: Why Do Nigerians Carry Religion On Top Head Pass Isreal ? by superhumanist(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Because black africans have only escaped physical slavery. Mental slavery is still an issue.

Do you know that the average Nigerian muslim lady in the north covers up more than those in Morroco? Ironic?

The british who brought christianity to Nigeria are chilled. They have gay bishops, they allow interdenominational marriages and they work with hindus, pagans and so on.

(1) (Reply)

Do Romantic/sex Scenes In Movies And Romance Novels Invite Demons ? / Paul: The Apostle Of Christ Or The Enemy Of Christ / All The Lies Written Down About Mohammad(saw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.