Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture (1047 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Biafrawillcome: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Those that say there is no God or anything spiritual how can u explain this incident of men being glued to married women during sex till they are disgraced.

For example this last thread on nairaland. Pls explain

https://www.nairaland.com/4976227/kenyan-man-gets-stuck-while

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Biafrawillcome: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
What is the scientifical proof for this one. And why does it always happen to only married women.

Pls explain
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by buttlover(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
I must tell you it is no myth," wrote one woman who asked to remain anonymous. "It happened to my late husband and myself one night. He literally could not withdraw i.e. was 'stuck'. I attributed it to the intensity of the vaginal muscle response during orgasm." Another correspondent, who asked to be referred to simply as John, grew up near an airport in southern England. "I remember hearing a story when I was 14 or 15 about an American airman who got stuck inside a lady and they had to get an ambulance and get them to a hospital to get them parted," he says. John eventually joined the merchant navy and started an on-off relationship with a woman in Japan. On one occasion he and his partner were having "very enjoyable sex" when he suddenly found that he couldn't withdraw. "Proceedings came to a halt and we decided that we'd better separate," he recalls. It took two or three minutes of fumbling and laughing - the experience wasn't painful for either of them. John, who is now 75, has never before spoken about the incident and it was never repeated. Dr John Dean, a senior UK-based sexual physician, says that both accounts are credible examples of a rare phenomenon that doctors sometimes call "penis captivus" (captive penis). "When the penis is in the vagina it becomes increasingly engorged," he says, giving his hypothesis of what causes the problem. "The muscles of the woman's pelvic floor contract rhythmically at orgasm. While those muscles contract the penis becomes stuck and further engorged." Finally the vaginal muscles relax, the blood flows out of the penis and the man can withdraw. Many dog-owners will have seen their pets getting stuck during copulation, which breeders refer to as a "tie". However, there are distinct anatomical reasons for this, according to Peggy Root, an expert in animal reproduction at the University of Minnesota. A dog's penis has a compartment which fills with blood after intercourse has begun, effectively locking the male in place.

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Biafrawillcome: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
buttlover:
I must tell you it is no myth," wrote one woman who asked to
remain anonymous. "It happened to my late husband and
myself one night. He literally could not withdraw i.e. was
'stuck'. I attributed it to the intensity of the vaginal muscle
response during orgasm."
Another correspondent, who asked to be referred to simply as
John, grew up near an airport in southern England. "I
remember hearing a story when I was 14 or 15 about an
American airman who got stuck inside a lady and they had to
get an ambulance and get them to a hospital to get them
parted," he says. John eventually joined the merchant navy
and started an on-off relationship with a woman in Japan.
On one occasion he and his partner were having "very
enjoyable sex" when he suddenly found that he couldn't
withdraw. "Proceedings came to a halt and we decided that
we'd better separate," he recalls. It took two or three minutes
of fumbling and laughing - the experience wasn't painful for
either of them.
John, who is now 75, has never before spoken about the
incident and it was never repeated.
Dr John Dean, a senior UK-based sexual physician, says that
both accounts are credible examples of a rare phenomenon
that doctors sometimes call "penis captivus" (captive penis).
"When the penis is in the vagina it becomes increasingly
engorged," he says, giving his hypothesis of what causes the
problem.
"The muscles of the woman's pelvic floor contract rhythmically
at orgasm. While those muscles contract the penis becomes
stuck and further engorged."
Finally the vaginal muscles relax, the blood flows out of the
penis and the man can withdraw.
Many dog-owners will have seen their pets getting stuck
during copulation, which breeders refer to as a "tie". However,
there are distinct anatomical reasons for this, according to
Peggy Root, an expert in animal reproduction at the University
of Minnesota. A dog's penis has a compartment which fills
with blood after intercourse has begun, effectively locking the
male in place.

Pls this is a video of a man stuck in a married woman and from the conversation you can hear she is married. Since u don't believe this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCDKjjUjQo

Pls show me this kind of video where single couples were stuck together. Where I can hear from the conversation that they arent married.

Pls show me because anybody can cook a write up.

Show me a video and I'll become an atheist like you.
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Biafrawillcome:

Pls this is a video of a man stuck in a married woman and from the conversation you can hear she is married. Since u don't believe this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCDKjjUjQo

Pls show me this kind of video where single couples were stuck together. Where I can hear from the conversation that they arent married.

Pls show me because anybody can cook a write up.

Show me a video and I'll become an atheist like you.
Your question has already been answered as far as I'm concerned. What's your point now?

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Originakalokalo(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Atheists should look for God if they want evidence.

.....and if they cannot find any evidence,

Let them continue in their unbelieve....

They are minority..... Out of over 7 billion people on earth, more than 6 billion people believe in the existence of a God /god......

They are very few in number since the world began.

They don't really matter ....let them look for their evidence.
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Atheists should look for God if they want evidence.

.....and if they cannot find any evidence,

Let them continue in their unbelieve....

They are minority..... Out of over 7 billion people on earth, more than 6 billion people believe in the existence of a God /god......

They are very few in number since the world began.

They don't really matter ....let them look for their evidence.
Lol but they (and even muslims) are overtaking the christians in numbers. Want proof?

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Originakalokalo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Lol but they (and even muslims) are overtaking the christians in numbers. Want proof?

"Atheists are overtaking Christians in numbers.."

This is a comic relief.

I hope you know that atheism predates Christianity?

The failure of this "mind disorder " is obvious.
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:

"Atheists are overtaking Christians in numbers.."

This is a comic relief.

I hope you know that atheism predates Christianity?

The failure of this "mind disorder " is obvious.
Explain this then:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion
https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2012/03/10/2030-the-year-atheists-overtake-christians-in-britain/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/20/end-of-white-christian-america
Besides, your argument of christianity being valid because of popularity is a flawed one. Ever heard of Argumentum Ad Populum? Bet you haven't

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Originakalokalo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Explain this then:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion
https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2012/03/10/2030-the-year-atheists-overtake-christians-in-britain/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/20/end-of-white-christian-america
Besides, your argument of christianity being valid because of popularity is a flawed one. Ever heard of Argumentum Ad Populum? Bet you haven't

I didn't reach that conclusion..

You guys are minority. That's what I told you.

Till now, atheism is minority. Do your findings well.

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I didn't reach that conclusion..

You guys are minority. That's what I told you.
Define minority in this context
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Originakalokalo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Define minority in this context

Help me.
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Help me.
How?
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Originakalokalo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
[right][/right]
XxSabrinaxX:

How?

Help me with the definition....
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:
[right][/right]

Help me with the definition....
The definition of minority varies depending on the subject of discussion. Off the top of my head the 'term' can be used to classify race. It can also be used to measure a group of people with an opinion on a subject relative to another group with different views on the topic / subject.
Based on your statement below, I'm assuming you mean the latter:
Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by NPComplete: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Biafrawillcome:
Those that say there is no God or anything spiritual how can u explain this incident of men being glued to married women during sex till they are disgraced.

For example this last thread on nairaland. Pls explain

https://www.nairaland.com/4976227/kenyan-man-gets-stuck-while

The first problem I have with this is that it is on the internet. Anyone with enough compensation can act out anything and put it on the internet then monetize the views. And because the denizens of the internet are mostly morons they believe this nonsense and that motivated the actors to put out hoax videos like this. That's why you have been seeing a lot of these kind of videos lately.

The second problem I have with is is that we have already trashed this issue numerous times here. We have dealt with different incarnations of you and we have told them that such an event is not exclusive to illicit sex. It also happens to married couples. Unfortunately married couples will usually not share such embarrassing details and since they are married they have the patience to wait until their muscles relax and the episode passes. Illegal couples will start crying and become more agitated because of their guilt and because someone may come in and discover them at any moment.

The third problem is that u believe a proof for God is human genitals stuck together. LMAO. Ridiculous nonsense.

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
NPComplete:

The third problem I is that u believe a proof for God is human genitals stuck together. LMAO. Ridiculous nonsense.
grin grin grin. Christian logic 101

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by tintingz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Biafrawillcome:
What is the scientifical proof for this one. And why does it always happen to only married women.

Pls explain
How does penís captivus proof God, what are the connections?

Penís captivus has been scientifically explained, and you know it only happened to married women because that is what the bloggers wants you to read, it is a catchy news. Have you been to every room to find out what is happening there?

And dont you think a married woman will be concern about the adultery and scream out in that situation?

Thirdly, don't you think her husband drugged her with something like herbal-trick that made them stuck?

What about this one that happened in Italy?
http://www.mtv.com/news/1967919/ocean-sex-disaster/

Reason oga.

Re: Those That Say There Is No God How Can U Explain This Picture by Originakalokalo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

The definition of minority varies depending on the subject of discussion. Off the top of my head the 'term' can be used to classify race. It can also be used to measure a group of people with an opinion on a subject relative to another group with different views on the topic / subject.
Based on your statement below, I'm assuming you mean the latter:

Peace.

‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him / Never Go Down By Israel Strong [lyrics + Download] / Some Fascinating Religions That Have Died Out - And Some That Came Back