Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) (4515 Views)

3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) / Is Mopower 1kva Sine Wave Inverter Noisy? / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) by PrinceCEE(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
What's this pure sine wave inverter used for?
Re: I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) by pakingzzzzz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
PrinceCEE:
What's this pure sine wave inverter used for?
It is used for the same purpose as would a normal conventional inverter.
The word " pure sine wave" on denotes technically the shape and form of the switching wave.
The pure sine wave inverter tends to be more efficient than other modified sine wave or square wave inverter, when used to power an external load.
Re: I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) by PrinceCEE(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
pakingzzzzz:

It is used for the same purpose as would a normal conventional inverter.
The word " pure sine wave" on denotes technically the shape and form of the switching wave.
The pure sine wave inverter tends to be more efficient than other modified sine wave or square wave inverter, when used to power an external load.

OK, thanks for the swift response...

How would I learn from you?
Re: I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) by pakingzzzzz(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2018
PrinceCEE:

OK, thanks for the swift response...

How would I learn from you?
chat me up on whatsapp brother; 0,9,0,2,9,3,6,5,0,8,3
Re: I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
How is the project going??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Animal Seen In Akwa Ibom / Etisalat 0.0kobo Unlimited Free Browsing Using Psiphon Vpn / Blackberry Makes A Very Serious Comeback As They Unleashed New Phone…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.