Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Whats Happens To Celebrities Social Media Accounts When They Die Or Gets Too Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Happens To Celebrities Social Media Accounts When They Die Or Gets Too Old (572 Views)

Mercy Johnson Gives An Important Warning To Celebrities Who Reduce Their Age / Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Happens To Celebrities Social Media Accounts When They Die Or Gets Too Old by GoodiOG(m): 1:24am On Nov 21, 2017
This question always com to my mind whenever i see a celebrity with huge followers [10 million above or even less]. Am just wandering what happenes to their accounts
Re: Whats Happens To Celebrities Social Media Accounts When They Die Or Gets Too Old by zealblinks(m): 1:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Google is your friend...
Re: Whats Happens To Celebrities Social Media Accounts When They Die Or Gets Too Old by Me77: 1:54am On Nov 21, 2017
GoodiOG:
This question always com to my mind whenever i see a celebrity with huge followers [10 million above or even less]. Am just wandering what happenes to their accounts
Those accounts fetch them lots of money even after their death. Their families and associates usually take care of that.
Michael Jackson was highest earner in the past few years with over $75 million on the dead celebrity list of earners.
Re: Whats Happens To Celebrities Social Media Accounts When They Die Or Gets Too Old by GoodiOG(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Whats Happens To Celebrities Social Media Accounts When They Die Or Gets Too Old by GoodiOG(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
nobodh can give me another

(1) (Reply)

OMG; Tiwa Savege Looking Super Sexy In Banky W's Traditional Wedding / Nigerian Singer Yemi Alade Causing Trouble In Ghana, / Bobrisky Apologizes For Spoiling MC Galaxy's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.